Grimm Forum
Beginning of the end timeline the entire episode speculation - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: Beginning of the end timeline the entire episode speculation (/Thread-Beginning-of-the-end-timeline-the-entire-episode-speculation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Beginning of the end timeline the entire episode speculation - Kathryn Wooten - 05-14-2016

Time line

#1 Late evening Renard was voted as mayor Adalind is wearing a sleeveless black dress
#2 Bonaparte turns Adalind what we believe into stone ( it is still sunny out side) Adalind is still wearing the same black sleeveless dress
#3 Diana makes Adalind and Sean kiss (seems it's now night time..because Diana is in a nightgown) and Adalind is still wearing the same dress the only time she is in a different clothing when Diana showed her a very DEAD, DEAD Rachel and she is in a sleeveless negligee

question if she wearing the same dress with bonaparte and she is wearing it still with Renard......does that mean Bonaparte effects on Adalind were temporally?????...... notice Renard is not in the bed with Adalind nor he is there when Diana shows Adalind there is a stiff in Renard's bed.

RE: Bonaparte and Adalind : when did he turn her into stone? - syscrash - 05-14-2016

you can not base anything on the turning to stone. That happens in the promo which you have no idea where in the chain of events it occurs. Promos are not linear.

RE: Bonaparte and Adalind : when did he turn her into stone? - Kathryn Wooten - 05-15-2016

I think Bonaparte didn't finish the Job , because of Diana..I bet Bonaparte was doing this to Adalind because she would not tell him what he wanted to know...Diana upstairs or the baby crys (I do not think Conrad cares about that) but when Mom does not respond Diana calls out...comes down stairs and Adalind is back to her oldself...

(05-14-2016, 09:07 PM)syscrash Wrote: you can not base anything on the turning to stone. That happens in the promo which you have no idea where in the chain of events it occurs. Promos are not linear.
My time line is only because Adalind would not have stayed in the same cocktail dress all day handling 2 kids... SO it must be the same day LATE (and it was the next day when Adalind had the negligee on)...so it shows me that Bonaparte did not complete what he was going to do to Adalind/he was interrupted ,maybe by Diana calling for her Mom or by a phone call.......... the attack on the scoobies and HW is happening during this time. After Bonaparte's leaves .......Knowing Adalind , she made an accuse to leave the celebration early..it was getting late ,so she opted out going to the station and take the kids home and Bonaparte decided to accompany her back to the house(GREEN EYED DIANA is still eye balling Rachel and the angrier she is becoming (Renard and Rachel are talking ..Rachel hinted that they may can have a celebration on their own later and Renard excepts the invite. Rachel said hshe will call him later, when she arrives...... , Adalind survives Conrad attempt, because we see what Adalind wearing at the time (the dress and then a negligee and since Adalind was not wearing the Negligee while with Conrad We can honestly say he had returned her back to normal state, before he left the house). I assumed Renard went from the election head quarters to the Precinct getting congratulated from his peers ( this is where Nick and Wu notice him gloating/Smug at them) After Nick tells Wu that every cop in the precinct is wesen (funny how he did not notice that before)..His 2nd confrontation with Sean happens and I believe he gets a call from HW that they are under attack and he leaves , He calls the scoobie gang to assist him..but they were already under attack, themselves Hank fighting and ends up with a tongue appendage wrapped around his neck choking him by a female wesen and Monroe and Rosalee may be under attack as well . Hank is saved by Nick and they both head to Monroe's house when they get a call about disturbance and loud noises from Monroe's house , when they get there they finds a couple of dead men in the house... then Hank and Nick goes to HW with trubel , WU and Eve .she was the one who saved Rosalee and Monroe by pulling a man through the front large window ..... After dealing with the aftermath at HW.. Nick may think it was best to have every body /HW use the tunnel for safety and for a temporally head quarters.. and he wants to end it and kill Renard for what has happened. Hank and Wu accompanies him but only so far..Nick probably tells them to head for the tunnels for safety..... and I guess we know what happens next Nick storms into Renard's office and jumps on the desk and gives Renard a hard kick to his face or upper chest, he manage to hit him across the face when Renard woges....but Renard gets some landing punches on his own on Nick, before tossing him through the back of his office glass window. I am thinking that Wu and Hank hanged around long enough to witness this, they come to his aide only to be greeted by defiant cops and a gun fight ....Wu and Hank are out numbered and against their better judgment they have to leave Nick behind ..Bonaparte arrive shortly after and has Nick , Meanwhile a angry Renard returns home not knowing that there is a dead woman (Rachel) in his bed (see during the HW invasion and Renard fighting Nick . Rachel lets herself in Renard's house she wanted to surprise him with her own celebration , she sneaks into Renard's bedroom unaware that the Omen child knows she is there (so in her room Diana conjure up a spell and when Rachel is naked in the bed under the red sheets .Diana eyes turn purple and the next thing you know Diana has the sheets wrapping nicely and deadly tight around Rachel body and face and suffocates her .....Diana then hears Daddy come in the house and stops him from going into his bedroom asking him to read her a story or tuck her in the bed...while this is happening Adalind comes out of her room and wonder what is going on , Sean tells her he was just saying goodnight to their daughter they both leave...Diana quickly gets up and picks up a man and a woman doll while out side Adalind sees Renard is a little rough up and figure he was fighting Nick, but before going toe to toe. A Sneaky Diana put the magical dolls together in a kiss and both Adalind and Renard ends up pulling each other in a passionate kiss. while at the police station, Nick finds himself at the mercy of Bonaparte who has him now in a upright position in a chair surrounded by wesen cops, and he is demanding the lineage books and maybe the relic, Meanwhile Diana is very pleased with herself as she is peeping out of her door..my theory Adalind and Sean has made it to her mother's bed room and the door closed and Diana dolls has worked.. Later Nick is in the tunnel retrieving the stick. iT IS THE NEXT MORNING
Diana is standing in Adaline bedroom ( unknown if Renard is sleeping next to her. The pic does not show) Adalind has sat up in her bed.....next thing you know they are in Renard's room where Adalind look in horror ,at the remains of the tightly wrapped up Ex lover of Renard.( something tells me Diana say how do you like my latest creation ism't it pretty) lol
End episode 1

RE: Beginning of the end timeline the entire episode speculation - SilentEcho - 05-15-2016

I think that Conrad turning Adalind to stone may be like what Eve does during an interrogation to intimidate and get info. Like where Nick lives maybe? Just a thought...

RE: Beginning of the end timeline the entire episode speculation - jsgrimm45 - 05-16-2016

(05-15-2016, 09:49 PM)SilentEcho Wrote: I think that Conrad turning Adalind to stone may be like what Eve does during an interrogation to intimidate and get info. Like where Nick lives maybe? Just a thought...
That I could see but she likely will not tell anything about the tunnels. In one spoiler or preview we see wesen at the fome so someone does talk. Also Adalind doesn't know Nick got the door open or that Monroe and Rosalee have done some checking.

RE: Beginning of the end timeline the entire episode speculation - degrimm - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 07:16 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 09:49 PM)SilentEcho Wrote: I think that Conrad turning Adalind to stone may be like what Eve does during an interrogation to intimidate and get info. Like where Nick lives maybe? Just a thought...
That I could see but she likely will not tell anything about the tunnels. In one spoiler or preview we see wesen at the fome so someone does talk. Also Adalind doesn't know Nick got the door open or that Monroe and Rosalee have done some checking.

i have seen this word very often-"fome"- what does it mean or is it home?

RE: Beginning of the end timeline the entire episode speculation - Robyn - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 07:20 AM)degrimm Wrote: i have seen this word very often-"fome"- what does it mean or is it home?

It's a term Adalind used to describe the fortress style home Nick created to keep them safe.

RE: Beginning of the end timeline the entire episode speculation - New Guy - 05-16-2016

Hello SilentEcho,
If Wu and HW can easily locate cell phones, it would seem BC already knows all about Nick's fome. That said, I wonder if Conrad is really ticked about the red sheeted Rachel. If it was Diana, can surveillance equipment be upgraded to trace telekinetic activity.
IMO, Grimm uses telekinesis as a "fantasy prop" to enforce the "power" and believability of the Wesen characters. It did make me curious and I found:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychokinesis
Quote:In 1984, the United States National Academy of Sciences, at the request of the US Army Research Institute,[ambiguous] formed a scientific panel to assess the best evidence for psychokinesis. Part of its purpose was to investigate military applications of PK, for example to remotely jam or disrupt enemy weaponry. The panel heard from a variety of military staff who believed in PK and made visits to the PEAR laboratory and two other laboratories that had claimed positive results from micro-PK experiments. The panel criticized macro-PK experiments for being open to deception by conjurors, and said that virtually all micro-PK experiments "depart from good scientific practice in a variety of ways". Their conclusion, published in a 1987 report, was that there was no scientific evidence for the existence of psychokinesis.
Your tax dollars at work.
New Guy

RE: Beginning of the end timeline the entire episode speculation - Kathryn Wooten - 05-16-2016

Hey guys do yo think I am close telling part one of the season fianly...I can not wait to see how close I am correct writing the whole episode jst by promo pics and video

RE: Beginning of the end timeline the entire episode speculation - jsgrimm45 - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 07:20 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 07:16 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

i have seen this word very often-"fome"- what does it mean or is it home?
It was Adalind name for their home as fortress and home or fome.