Grimm Forum
Renard is the key - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: Renard is the key (/Thread-Renard-is-the-key)

Renard is the key - Kathryn Wooten - 05-14-2016

The only way HW can make a dent in BC now is with Renard..I figure when he learns who dies. He is the only one that can defeat BC, even though Me Personally does not believe Renard is really in to what BC is selling..but like he said to Adalind that they are not in complete control

RE: Renard is the key - jsgrimm45 - 05-14-2016

I would disagree here IMO Renard is now totally on board with BC. Now could it be a play maybe, but what he said about Kehrseite running the world needing to change, I'm not sure so for now I'm down with the idea he is totally BC hoping to gain power. If he can't be a royal live like one.

RE: Renard is the key - Kathryn Wooten - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 01:00 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I would disagree here IMO Renard is now totally on board with BC. Now could it be a play maybe, but what he said about Kehrseite running the world needing to change, I'm not sure so for now I'm down with the idea he is totally BC hoping to gain power. If he can't be a royal live like one.

I don't know it is not in his character not being in control..that's why I am finding it difficult that he is a follower and not a leader

RE: Renard is the key - tscchope - 05-14-2016

Renard is in over his head. He's reliant on outside help. That just doesn't seem to be there or if it is, is not thinking straight.

RE: Renard is the key - Robyn - 05-14-2016

I’ve always considered Renard to be all about power and control. He doesn’t have friends and acquaintances, he has allies, adversaries, and contacts. I do believe he was caught unaware of his status in the BC pecking order, but Renard doesn’t react rashly, he contemplates and schemes. I would be surprised if he isn’t already planning his move against Bonaparte, either to side step him or remove him. Lucien, I assume, would be his next target that would then take him to the top.

So yea, I agree that Renard in a situation he doesn’t have complete control of is uncharacteristic, but Renard can and will bide his time for a sufficient payoff.

Renard knew long before Rachael brought it up that Diana was with the Resistance. This is a man that chose to let BC take Diana rather than warning Meisner.

RE: Renard is the key - tscchope - 05-14-2016

In previous situations Renard has always had the advantage of intelligence and manipulation. In Bonapart, he's more than met his match.

RE: Renard is the key - Robyn - 05-14-2016

I agree that Bonaparte appears to be Renard’s most formidable foe to date. And should Renard determine he’s in over his head and things won’t end well for him, then yes, I think he’ll switch sides as fast as he can workout a scenario that puts him back with Team Grimm.