Grimm Forum
UPDATE: NEW scenes from the Season finale - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: UPDATE: NEW scenes from the Season finale (/Thread-UPDATE-NEW-scenes-from-the-Season-finale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

UPDATE: NEW scenes from the Season finale - Kathryn Wooten - 05-14-2016

http://www.spoilersguide.com/grimm/season-5-episode-21-beginning-of-the-end-part-one-and-episode-22-beginning-of-the-end-part-two-promo-season-finale/

frame by frame now that I have a bigger and better screen to work with
Scene 1: (Police station) Wu and Nick seems to see something in the office area that seems to shock them
Scene 2 Hank is out side facing away...when a tongue like appendage wraps it's self around Hank's neck , then you see the wesen the tongue belong to
Scene 3 ( Police head quarters) Sean standing smugly looking at something or someone, while there are 2 officers clapping his praises fort being mayor
Scene 4( Renard's house)You see Diana in a darken hallway??? in her night gown eyes purple and determined
Scene 5(Bedroom in Bed )Rachel seems to have ,a red sheet with a mind of it's own that is tightly wrapping around a mortified Rachel (my guess silk) Good -bye Rachel nice knowing you)
Scene 6 (street) Monroe is out side (seems on the street) looking astonished by something
Scene 7 (back at Renard new house) you see the 2 bedroom doors Diana's and Adalind's both slightly ajar, but Diana seems to be peeping out of hers
Scene 8: Diana in the door way looking pleased with herself
Scene 9 Nick and Hank entered a house where there is a body in a chair that they both are looking at (is it Bud's home? or Rosalee and Monroe's
Scene 10 (HW head quarters ) Trubel: telling Nick and Hank.... there is no one here to fight BC except us
Scene 11 (Monroe's house ) Monroe standing clearly disgusted and asking Roselee : How long does this post to go on and Rosalee who s sitting says: I think this has just started
Scene 12( in a darken street ) Eve in her bleach blond wig and tight leather clothing sees to be concentrating for something to come to her , with her out stretch hand in front of her
Scene 13 ( which seconds later out comes a guy right out a house front window) close up at Eve
Scene 14 (Seems police head Quarters) A angry Monroe woges and staring at someone ( any guesses this is Tony) BYE TONY
Scene 15 (In a darken bedroom) Diana in her night gown holding a woman doll in her left hand and a man doll in her right and while she is looking at the girl doll she is slowly putting the dolls closer together into a kiss
Scene 16 ( above the staircase ) Renard and Adalind are facing each other , then they grabbed each other in a rough passionate embrace that turns into a kiss CLOSE UP AT Adalind with a huge lusty smile on her face, while Renard is kissing her neck
Scene 17( Police station Renard's office) fighting Nick and Renard .hand to hand combat, Sean is woged they exchange blow to blow, then Renard lunges at Nick and Nick pushes him off and is about to punch Renard in the face.... Renard good reflexes moved out of the way. Catching Nick in mid swing and Renard grabs him from the side and tosses him right through his office window..where men are standing around the office ready for orders
Portland will never be the same again

2nd hour according to the promoo pics

my guess after Renard attempt at talking Nick to join them fails Bonaporte steps in and do it his way...

2nd hour
Seems Bonaparte gets the best of Nick(maybe because Bonaparte "kills someone" he cares for maybe in front of him ) because he has him tied down to a chair..(my guess handcuffs)
then in the promo pic Nick is now in the main area were his desk and Hank used to be on the floor still handcuffed as a police officer either BC operative or a regular Police officer who defending the station

RE: Renard and Nick ; mortal combat in office - Nickster - 05-14-2016

I hope Nick wins that fight. Thanks for sharing.

RE: Renard and Nick ; mortal combat in office - New Guy - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 04:53 AM)Nickster Wrote: I hope Nick wins that fight. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Nickster,
I am also cheering for Nick. The show comes to life when Nick goes one on one with those that attack him and his friends. Unfortunately the BC "cops" may subdue him:
http://images.spoilertv.com/grimm/Season%205/Promotional%20Episode%20Photos/Episode%205.21%20-%205.22%20-%20Beginning%20of%20the%20End%20%28Season%20Finale%29/16-20-18000-812x522-2.jpg.php
New Guy

RE: Renard and Nick ; mortal combat in office - tscchope - 05-14-2016

We already know Diana likes Nick.

RE: Renard and Nick ; mortal combat in office - degrimm - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 05:49 AM)tscchope Wrote: We already know Diana likes Nick.

how do we know that already? and don't tell me from s03

RE: Renard and Nick ; mortal combat in office - jsgrimm45 - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 05:36 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 04:53 AM)Nickster Wrote: I hope Nick wins that fight. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Nickster,
I am also cheering for Nick. The show comes to life when Nick goes one on one with those that attack him and his friends. Unfortunately the BC "cops" may subdue him:
http://images.spoilertv.com/grimm/Season%205/Promotional%20Episode%20Photos/Episode%205.21%20-%205.22%20-%20Beginning%20of%20the%20End%20%28Season%20Finale%29/16-20-18000-812x522-2.jpg.php
New Guy
Just guessing what if Nick is setting up Conrad and the other wesen police officers getting them all in one place for the scooby's Eve to take out? He be good bate? We can't forget Wu isn't what he looks like anymore he has some new facts of life.

RE: Renard and Nick ; mortal combat in office - tscchope - 05-14-2016

From the way she played with Nick's picture in the locket, Kelly gave her. Diana remembers.

RE: Renard and Nick ; mortal combat in office - Nickster - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 06:09 AM)tscchope Wrote: From the way she played with Nick's picture in the locket, Kelly gave her. Diana remembers.

She may remember but this is Diana. We've seen she wants her parents together at any cost. Nick doesn't mean anything to her, if anything, he's part of the reason her mother is not with Renard.

Adalind thinks she loves Nick (she might actually do so) and Diana will not have any of that.

RE: Renard and Nick ; mortal combat in office - Kathryn Wooten - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 05:49 AM)tscchope Wrote: We already know Diana likes Nick.

As a baby..she is all grown up and as you can see she can use her mind to conjure up her magic (side note) how does Diana know about the birds and the bees????...while Adalind and Eve has to use potions for their magic such as the hat.....
Baby Kelly only played with the locked...she did not open it and looked at the picture if I recall and since it looks like Diana killed Rachel to keep her parents together. I do not see Nick fitting in her little world...

(05-14-2016, 05:36 AM)New Guy Wrote:
Hi Nickster,
New Guy
There is another pic in the promo, where Nick is still handcuffed, but is no longer in the chair surrounded by (fake/real cops) while Bonaparte looking down on him , he's behind a desk for some shielding from Bullets is my guess or he is hand cuffed after the brawl with Renard.......and the honest cops are being gun down around him as Nick looks in the direction the cops are shooting , which maybe Bonaparte and then Bonaparte grabs Nick......or Bonaparte went to take care of intruders Nick gets off his chair and stares at what the cops are shooting at..but then you have another pick seems down on the floor uncuffed and aiming at someone
http://www.spoilersguide.com/grimm/season-5-episode-22-the-beginning-of-the-end-photos/

RE: Season finale scene by scene synopsis - Robyn - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 06:09 AM)tscchope Wrote: From the way she played with Nick's picture in the locket, Kelly gave her. Diana remembers.

I’m not understanding what demonstrates Diana liking Nick. Other than wanting a locket that happen to contain Nick’s childhood picture, what has Diana done that expresses her fondness of Nick?

If we set aside that characters’ actions and lack of actions are written to move a scene on a predetermined path…

If she wanted to be with Nick why wouldn’t she have manipulated events in Portland to stay with Nick instead of leaving with his mother? And if she went with Kelly to escape imminent danger, why not manipulate Kelly into taking her back to Nick when it was safe? Why not manipulate Meisner into taking her to Nick instead of a Resistance safe house? Why not manipulate events so she could go to Adalind, which is where Nick is, instead of manipulating Adalind to come to Renard. Why is she manipulating Adalind & Renard into a relationship instead of manipulating Nick into believing he loves Adalind? And if it’s only Nick she wants, why not just go to Nick and get rid of Adalind? Because she’s definitely shown the capability of doing these things.

I’m not saying that Diana won’t turn on Adalind, Renard & BC and walk off into the sunset with Nick and baby Kelly, because an unexplained 180 fits totally with the show. But if so, it’s a rabbit that hasn’t been pulled out of the hat yet.