Grimm Forum
Renard an Now BC - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: Renard an Now BC (/Thread-Renard-an-Now-BC)

Renard an Now BC - jsgrimm45 - 05-11-2016

In the link they showed Sean and Adalind that now they can control Nick, but we see Nick telling Renard to protect you family you fight. So this tells him Nick doesn't intend to be control so does he tell BC? So is the attack on Nick and HW come out of this talk and what will Renard allow Conrad to do to Kelly now that he knows Nick isn't going to be controlled. We can assume Adalind doesn't go along with that.

RE: Renard an Now BC - crossbar - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 05:07 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: In the link they showed Sean and Adalind that now they can control Nick, but we see Nick telling Renard to protect you family you fight. So this tells him Nick doesn't intend to be control so does he tell BC? So is the attack on Nick and HW come out of this talk and what will Renard allow Conrad to do to Kelly now that he knows Nick isn't going to be controlled. We can assume Adalind doesn't go along with that.

and that's why I think Adalind might get killed at the end of this. Not only protecting her kids, but Nick too.

That might be a little far fetched but, I could see it happening. I mean, since Adalind has been with Nick, her screen time has gone down a lot.

RE: Renard an Now BC - jsgrimm45 - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 08:58 AM)crossbar Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 05:07 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: In the link they showed Sean and Adalind that now they can control Nick, but we see Nick telling Renard to protect you family you fight. So this tells him Nick doesn't intend to be control so does he tell BC? So is the attack on Nick and HW come out of this talk and what will Renard allow Conrad to do to Kelly now that he knows Nick isn't going to be controlled. We can assume Adalind doesn't go along with that.

and that's why I think Adalind might get killed at the end of this. Not only protecting her kids, but Nick too.

That might be a little far fetched but, I could see it happening. I mean, since Adalind has been with Nick, her screen time has gone down a lot.
There could another reason maybe she wants some time of to be with her real family. So Adalind going out with a bang good way to go.

RE: Renard an Now BC - Kathryn Wooten - 05-11-2016

but is Adalind description a person that people love? that was the person who post to die a fan favorite/love will die
don't think Adalind is beloved
the people that fit that description
Bud
Monroe
Rosalee
Hank
Wu
and in the description BC does something to Hank that put Nick on a war path.... so the beloved person who may die is Hank

RE: Renard an Now BC - crossbar - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 11:05 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: but is Adalind description a person that people love? that was the person who post to die a fan favorite/love will die
don't think Adalind is beloved
the people that fit that description
Bud
Monroe
Rosalee
Hank
Wu
and in the description BC does something to Hank that put Nick on a war path.... so the beloved person who may die is Hank

Yeah, but at the end of the last season; with the death of Kelly, they said that this season would put nick on the warpath fueled by revenge. And that never happened.