Grimm Forum
OMG !!! i KNOW WHAT IS IN THE TUNNELS - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: OMG !!! i KNOW WHAT IS IN THE TUNNELS (/Thread-OMG-i-KNOW-WHAT-IS-IN-THE-TUNNELS)

Pages: 1 2 3

OMG !!! i KNOW WHAT IS IN THE TUNNELS - Kathryn Wooten - 05-07-2016

As I looked at the 1st set of pics for the beginning of the end http://images.spoilertv.com/grimm/Season%205/Promotional%20Episode%20Photos/Episode%205.22%20-%20Beginning%20of%20the%20End%2C%20Part%20Two/NUP_173536_0456.JPG.php
the Scooby gang looks like they are in the tunnels and the pic where Eve(seemily )frighten she looks more like Juliette than Eve in the pic with Wu and Monroe where they came upon an opening and there are what seemed to be people standing in front of them IS IT AN AMBUSH??SEEMS UNLIKELY IN THE TUNNELS SO WHO ARE THEY.......?

I guess who they are....... they are the Grimm knights, the ones that took the stick and hid it in the 1st place and I bet that stick brings them back to life

RE: OMG !!! i KNOW WHAT IS IN THE TUNNELS - jsgrimm45 - 05-07-2016

The pictures are great thanks for the link. Now I know Hank isn't killed. I took the tunnels has HW lost it HQ and they are hiding out in the tunnels. The Eve picture do you think she has hold of the relic giving her more power. In the fome looks like Nick has been in a major fight, at the station looks like the scooby's maybe even HW save him there then head to the tunnels. Do wish their was more context to make better guess so don't forget the 5 dollars.

RE: OMG !!! i KNOW WHAT IS IN THE TUNNELS - Kathryn Wooten - 05-07-2016

(05-07-2016, 06:01 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: The pictures are great thanks for the link. Now I know Hank isn't killed. I took the tunnels has HW lost it HQ and they are hiding out in the tunnels. The Eve picture do you think she has hold of the relic giving her more power. In the fome looks like Nick has been in a major fight, at the station looks like the scooby's maybe even HW save him there then head to the tunnels. Do wish their was more context to make better guess so don't forget the 5 dollars.

Seems the very 1st pick with Conrad and Nick in the chair tied up
then if you notice he is now tied up on the floor( so my thinking he and BC is not together for long..because HW /eve kicked some butt and Conrad decide to join the party and Nick got out of the chair because his legs weren't tied down and he hit the floor because in the scene he is still tied up..as one of the officers are defending the police station or he is working for BC ..almost look like miesner
and you may be right the Tunnels are the only place that HW could go to be safe

(05-07-2016, 06:01 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: The pictures are great thanks for the link. Now I know Hank isn't killed. I took the tunnels has HW lost it HQ and they are hiding out in the tunnels. The Eve picture do you think she has hold of the relic giving her more power. In the fome looks like Nick has been in a major fight, at the station looks like the scooby's maybe even HW save him there then head to the tunnels. Do wish their was more context to make better guess so don't forget the 5 dollars.

do no think Eve knows it is there. Only Nick know where the stick is ..maybe he gave it to Eve to try to save trubel who seemed to be in a cationic state

RE: OMG !!! i KNOW WHAT IS IN THE TUNNELS - Robyn - 05-07-2016

(05-07-2016, 05:34 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: As I looked at the 1st set of pics for the beginning of the end http://images.spoilertv.com/grimm/Season%205/Promotional%20Episode%20Photos/Episode%205.22%20-%20Beginning%20of%20the%20End%2C%20Part%20Two/NUP_173536_0456.JPG.php
the Scooby gang looks like they are in the tunnels and the pic where Eve(seemily )frighten she looks more like Juliette than Eve in the pic with Wu and Monroe where they came upon an opening and there are what seemed to be people standing in front of them IS IT AN AMBUSH??SEEMS UNLIKELY IN THE TUNNELS SO WHO ARE THEY.......?

I guess who they are....... they are the Grimm knights, the ones that took the stick and hid it in the 1st place and I bet that stick brings them back to life

I love the idea, it connects Nick physically to his Grimm heritage as opposed to only written word. However, if you’re right, I hope the Grimm Knights assist in the battle rather than win the battle. Or, the magic stick enables Nick to channel the force/strength of the Grimm Knights. (Sounds a little Star Wars - channeling the force)

Speaking of force/strength - In Eve of Destruction one of the BC people kicked Nick to the curb then Eve comes in and swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, they’re all dead. So, if BC overruns the HW compound, do they have hordes of soldiers, too many for Eve to swoosh, swoosh, swoosh or do they have an Eve-like secret weapon? Is the Eve-like secret weapon Diana? Team Grimm and HW know BC has Diana, but would they be expecting her to actively participate in battle?

RE: OMG !!! i KNOW WHAT IS IN THE TUNNELS - degrimm - 05-07-2016

(05-07-2016, 07:59 AM)Robyn Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 05:34 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: As I looked at the 1st set of pics for the beginning of the end http://images.spoilertv.com/grimm/Season%205/Promotional%20Episode%20Photos/Episode%205.22%20-%20Beginning%20of%20the%20End%2C%20Part%20Two/NUP_173536_0456.JPG.php

I love the idea, it connects Nick physically to his Grimm heritage as opposed to only written word. However, if you’re right, I hope the Grimm Knights assist in the battle rather than win the battle. Or, the magic stick enables Nick to channel the force/strength of the Grimm Knights. (Sounds a little Star Wars - channeling the force)

Speaking of force/strength - In Eve of Destruction one of the BC people kicked Nick to the curb then Eve comes in and swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, they’re all dead. So, if BC overruns the HW compound, do they have hordes of soldiers, too many for Eve to swoosh, swoosh, swoosh or do they have an Eve-like secret weapon? Is the Eve-like secret weapon Diana? Team Grimm and HW know BC has Diana, but would they be expecting her to actively participate in battle?

how did he even get that apartment? is it just a coincidence that the tunnel happens to be there when it was just a simple buy from the real estate.

RE: OMG !!! i KNOW WHAT IS IN THE TUNNELS - Thibault Anckaert - 05-07-2016

I like the idea!
But aren't they all dead? I might be wrong but didn't they live like 5-6 centuries ago?
What I am thinking is that it is the "ubergrimm" that's in the tunnel. I saw a spoiler about s6 that said the strongest grimm is in Portland.

(05-07-2016, 08:04 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 07:59 AM)Robyn Wrote:

how did he even get that apartment? is it just a coincidence that the tunnel happens to be there when it was just a simple buy from the real estate.
Seems he found it out of the way to be safe for his family and I recall he got it cheap

RE: OMG !!! i KNOW WHAT IS IN THE TUNNELS - Robyn - 05-07-2016

(05-07-2016, 08:04 AM)degrimm Wrote: how did he even get that apartment? is it just a coincidence that the tunnel happens to be there when it was just a simple buy from the real estate.
Are the tunnels or the magic stick the impetus of the endgame? If it’s the magic stick, then it doesn’t really matter where Nick hid it. He could have moved into a high security apartment complex like the one Trubel’s alias Lauren Cole had & hidden the magic stick and the outcome would be the same.

If it’s the tunnel, have events been manipulated/led in a specific direction to lead Nick to this place/this moment? And if that’s the case, we’re looking at preordained destiny. And if that’s the case, was Nick’s disconnect with Juliette and connection with Adalind that led him to the factory/tunnels all part of this destiny?

(05-07-2016, 08:29 AM)Thibault Anckaert Wrote: I like the idea!
But aren't they all dead? I might be wrong but didn't they live like 5-6 centuries ago?
What I am thinking is that it is the "ubergrimm" that's in the tunnel. I saw a spoiler about s6 that said the strongest grimm is in Portland.

The pic shows that it could been several standing entity..and the faces on Wu, Monroe and Eve..does not look like what they see is a nother Grimm..there faces looked horrified..Eve looked very scared..and she is a hexenbiest

the pic with Trubeland Eve...seems strange Trubel looks like she is motionless except her hand is semi up as if she is frozen..Eve as usual sits motionless beside trubel...and there is the lantern between Trubels legs.....wonder what that's all about..it does look like Trubel has some blood on her semi raised hand , but it could be the light close to her hand that you can see the blood through her skin

RE: OMG !!! i KNOW WHAT IS IN THE TUNNELS - New Guy - 05-07-2016

Hello Forum,
The preview pictures from 5.22 in the tunnel present some problems.
1. FrankenEve knew about the tunnel and could "sense" Monroe and Rosalee were in it whe she visited Adalind and threatened her. FrankenEve burned the trailer. Why trust her to know about the tunnel? Nick should have moved out of the fome.
2. The photo of FrankenEve, Monroe and Wu looks to be in the tunnel. Way too many characters know about the tunnel. It is not secure, other than perhaps a death trap.
3. The photo of Nick in the tunnel looks like he is beside the bronze chest that once held the relic. Has the relic been stolen?

The Grimm Knights hid the relic and it was not "found" for hundreds of years. If it is stolen, then Nick can only blame himself. He needs to wise up and Grimm up. Will it be too late? For a cop, his security skills are a joke. He secured the same relic treasure and in a few episodes his enemies have stolen it? The Grimm Knights will be turning over in their graves!

New Guy