Grimm Forum
Zuri - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Zuri (/Thread-Zuri)

Pages: 1 2

Zuri - syscrash - 04-23-2016

The characters seem to all have something to hide. I guess I just assume so does Zuri. She run into Hank. Ok that could happen. But she is insistent about going out. She was never that pushy before. Hank ask about the brother. Zuri starts in with back ground questions about Nick. Maybe she is careful because he is a Grimm. For some reason I feel that observation is misdirect created by the writers.

Now could they use Zuri to point out something about BC that from a wesen standpoint it makes sense. As a wesen you could be behind the group and not agree with all their actions. The is what is happening in current. This could get Hank on the fence about HW.

RE: Zuri - jsgrimm45 - 04-23-2016

I had thought about her just showing as a BC move. Wasn't think much about the why could be BC is even paying for her brothers school. Like you said HW is working Nick and the Scooby's why not BC working them also? Could be why the scooby's have been untouched after the factory failure, think if you can't beat them join them. There is a lot of if's and or's in this thread.

RE: Zuri - jsgrimm45 - 04-29-2016

Well we seen her true colors wonder is she to kill Hank of try to get him on BC side. Did note she was talking as much about Nick as Hank we men are so dumb somethings Hank should think something is up. Guess we have to wait and see what she really wants?

RE: Zuri - degrimm - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 07:30 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Well we seen her true colors wonder is she to kill Hank of try to get him on BC side. Did note she was talking as much about Nick as Hank we men are so dumb somethings Hank should think something is up. Guess we have to wait and see what she really wants?

this i agree with you

RE: Zuri - syscrash - 04-30-2016

After seeing Zuri with Conrad I did not see any signs her involvement was against her will. Why did it seem like Conrad was using Zuri to seduce Hank just like Sean used Adalind to seduce Hank. With Conrad involved I bet Hank's life is in danger again. This might have Hank swearing off women.

RE: Zuri - jsgrimm45 - 04-30-2016

(04-30-2016, 12:18 AM)syscrash Wrote: After seeing Zuri with Conrad I did not see any signs her involvement was against her will. Why did it seem like Conrad was using Zuri to seduce Hank just like Sean used Adalind to seduce Hank. With Conrad involved I bet Hank's life is in danger again. This might have Hank swearing off women.
Just a thought here do anyone see a pattern to Conrad threats to the scooby's? Tried to kill Wu didn't go well now Hank could be his way of saying we know your weak points?

RE: Zuri - brandon - 04-30-2016

Zuri attitude very suspicious that instantly invite to dinner.

RE: Zuri - Kathryn Wooten - 04-30-2016

After we seen BC lol funning his organization is BC backwards initials for Conrad Bonaparte
BC as far we can tell does not want Hank dead. But what if he is making Zuri make him a Wesen...it was something strange about Hank bringing up that he is human and she is wesen..why keep fixing him dinner,,why don't they go out to eat........>>>what's in the food????

RE: Zuri - jsgrimm45 - 05-18-2016

Has anyone guessed what BC will find when the take HW HQ? Will Zuri have no mouth, eyes, or ears? How might this affect the ones who find her?

RE: Zuri - Rotkäppchen - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 05:34 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Has anyone guessed what BC will find when the take HW HQ? Will Zuri have no mouth, eyes, or ears? How might this affect the ones who find her?

Well if Conrad or Diana is there they can undo it - or they may not care to. She is just a "player" not really part of the bigger picture. She did her "job/task" so off with her head basically as she will be sacrificed and a casualty probably.