Grimm Forum
Season 6 predictions - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Season 6 predictions (/Thread-Season-6-predictions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Season 6 predictions - syscrash - 04-21-2016

SEason 6 depends on how season 5 ends.
The one big question about how this ends, what happens to Kelly. There is no good solution for Nick, Adalind regarding Kelly. Someone is going to have to sacrifice. Is this where Adalind makes the sacrifice of leaving Kelly with Nick, so she can go and protect Diana. The sacrifice is being indebted to Sean like her mother was. She does this because Nick promises to rescue her. Would be a good way to end. For five seasons we have never seen Adalind sacrifice without benefit. For her to agree to be under Sean's control to protect Diana would really set the stage for Season 6. Season 6 Nick's goal is to rescue Adalind. The reason Adalind's mother sent Adalind to Sean to get the key, was so ADalind mother could break her debt to Sean.

This would give us a Sean 6 with
Adalind: is not only working for the Firm that is using her. She also has Sean where she has to act like they are one happy family.
Sean has a family with Adalind and Diana and is mayor. Sean could even exploit Adalind position at the firm for his advantage.
Diana: is do what she wants. She does not have a problem with her dad. Though Adalind is there to keep Sean from exploiting Diana. Diana does not feel she needs Adalind's protection.
Nick: is the single father raising Kelly. This bring without all the single mother problems. What does he do when he gets that midnight call of a wesen problem. Nick also fighting Sean not so much against what he is doing but to rescue Adalind. This will include getting Eve help.
Eve: fighting against Sean and whats left of BC. Eve helps rescue Adalind so Eve has access to take down Sean. Eve reason for not focusing on Adalind's rescue is not that she doesn't like her. It is because Adalind has no value. For Eve it would be different if Adalind wanted to join the fight. All Adalind wants to do is go home to Nick and the good life they started to have . She wants nothing to do with this fight. What Adalind will realize making the deal for Diana was a mistake. Diana will not need saving. People will needed to be saved from her. I could even see Adalind is there more to protect Diana from herself more then because she has an agreement. Fanfiction says by the End of the Season Diana is starting to challenge Sean for power.

Hank, Zuri, and Wu work together. Hank and Wu are the only ones still working police cases.
Nick, Monroe, Rosalee taking care of wesen problems and raising Kelly.
Eve is the only one always by her self. At times she hangs with Trubel. But most time Trubel is hanging with Nick, Rosalee, and Monroe.

The two story arcs will be. Can Adalind hold onto being good, even with the temptations and things she does to honor the aggreement with Sean.
The second is The group wanting Eve to find other reasons for living other then the fight. With Eve rejecting that Idea. She will maintain her belief that the only reason she is alive is to be the protector.

RE: Season 6 predictions - Robyn - 04-23-2016

If you mean by “For five seasons we have never seen Adalind sacrifice without benefit.” that Adalind’s sacrifices/actions have always been motivated by her endgame goal, then I agree. But if you’re saying Adalind always benefits from her sacrifices/actions, then I disagree.

Adalind has never truly realized any of her objectives, and the few marginal gains have been marred by consequences that far out way those gains.

Adalind has always been her worst enemy. And until she stops being a victim of her circumstances and moves on from ‘the lost little girl with abandonment issues’ to an independent individual who trusts and respects herself, Adalind will never achieve her ultimate goal - to have a safe and normal life with her children.

Claire Coffee’s statements in an interview support and counter your speculations. Eve will supposedly confront Nick that his relationship with Adalind is interfering with his loyalty to HW. So perhaps you’re right, Nick wants to keep his family safe and intact while Eve is focused only on the mission. But. According to the interview: Adalind’s conversation with the new character Bonaparte will result in Adalind having to make the hardest decision a mother could make. And. Adalind will join HW in the fight against BC. CC’s statement was something akin to “Adalind gets swept up into the war in a serious way”. Adalind will be an active participant in the HW/BC war. Not likely a willing participant, but rather, as it’s been since the character first appeared, doing whatever she has to do to reach her endgame goal.

As for “Can Adalind hold onto being good” I think that hinges on two components: A person’s perspective of ‘good’ and whether Greenwalt and Kouf can step up their game or simply stay with a characterization because it’s easy and predictable.

I think your view of Eve/Juliette is too black and white. There’s grey in that split personality, which is the unstable component. Greenwalt and Kouf have made a lot of noise about Juliette is dead and Eve remains separate from the Nick and Adalind relationship, but the not so subtle nuances indicate something quite different.

RE: Season 6 predictions - tscchope - 04-23-2016

Adalind's objectives. Break free from Sean Renard. She's done so once.
Remain a hexenbiest - she is fresh out of hexenbiest corpses, so suppression is not a possibility.
Stay alive -she's evaded Juliette before. Diana has powers you don't want to mess with. Even Juliette is going to think twice before trying that particular route. Or maybe not since Juliette has never seen Diana display any powers.
Adalind's forced to side with Black Claw against Hadrian's Wall.
Her dream is a normal family life with Nick. They haven't got a normal family. Adalind has no idea how to make it a reality.
Juliette will pretend to be Adalind doing bad things to affect Renard's ratings. As long as Black Claw can control the media, questions won't get asked about his bright shiny new family. The only effective way to stop Renard winning is to kill him. (and not use Mr Pointy to bring him back)

RE: Season 6 predictions - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-23-2016

I wonder what happened to the bodies of the two hexenbiests who were killed in "Beeware," and to Henrietta...the writers have probably forgotten about them.

RE: Season 6 predictions - Robyn - 04-23-2016

I thought during the Adalind/Rosalee conversation in ‘Clear and Wesen Danger’ Adalind said the spell could only be used once. But when her power suddenly returned, Adalind commented there weren’t any dead Hexenbiest around, as though repeating the spell was an option if they had a fresh enough dead Hexenbiest.

During the ‘Clear and Wesen Danger’ discussion, Adalind was also worried the spell they used could make her Hexenbiest unpredictable once it returned. Would be fun if the spell enhanced her power level. The next time Eve barges in making threats Adalind could show her out by hurling her down the elevator shaft.

RE: Season 6 predictions - Belle - 04-23-2016

(04-23-2016, 11:40 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I wonder what happened to the bodies of the two hexenbiests who were killed in "Beeware," and to Henrietta...the writers have probably forgotten about them.

It does seem like the writers do forget a lot of stuff on Grimm.
It's gotten to the point that fans like you who post here strike me as having a much better handle on the show's history than the people working behind the scenes.
Do you ever wonder how much of it is willful ignorance on the writing staff's part versus genuine oversight?
Lately I've actually come to view foreshadowing that never goes anywhere as one of Grimm's defining features.
I'm not saying all the loose ends are my favorite part of the show, only that the writers knack for introducing plotlines that never seem to go anywhere sets it apart from other shows.

RE: Season 6 predictions - syscrash - 04-23-2016

Why do people keep asking about hexenbiest bodies. Who would give you permission to dig up a loved one so you could hack them up to suppress your powers. That would only leave grave robing.
Quote:Juliette has never seen Diana display any powers.
In the mansion with the blocks she built the castle.

Diana made a pillow look like a baby. Juliette even picked it up.

Grave robbing would be way down on the list of sketchy things they've done.

RE: Season 6 predictions - syscrash - 04-23-2016

Quote:Grave robbing would be way down on the list of sketchy things they've done.

You are right. If you compare dig up a stranger to. Adalind dug up her mother chopped her up. shoved the pieces into a grinder. Then drank the results. Grave robbing is way down on the list.

You do realize, Nick helped desecrate Adalind's mother to help his girl friend.
What does he say to Kelly about his grandmother. My mother killed her, then your mom and I ground her up to help my ex girlfriend.
You add to that Adalind having to explain how she pretended to be said ex girlfriend, to take his powers. So dad didn't know he was sleeping with you.
I had to he would have tried to kill me if he knew it was me. One good thing we had you.
So mom what happened to the ex girlfriend. Oh I turned her into one crazed hexenbiest. She lost it when she found out your dad had got me pregnant. She had a problem with her man fathering another child. She ended up getting your last surviving grandmother killed. You mean the grandmother that killed my other grandmother, your mom. The one you ground up.

As Kelly walks off, have you folks though of seeking therapy. There is something really twisted about what you people have going on. As Kelly sits next to Diana, Diana goes what are you complaining about. Mom sleep with my dad so she could sell me, to get her powers back. You mean the powers she ground up her mother to get ride of. Those are the ones. Wasn't see pregnant with me at the time. Come on you little munchkin. What mother does not down some unknown concoction made of dead hexenbiest, in her last trimester. Hell she spend six months rubbing some dead hexenbiest in my face. I turned out OK. Sure I never had a child hood. If I was not on the run, I was lock in a compound. At least you had the fome. Yea it's a warehouse, but I humor mom and call it a fome.

And that's assuming the kids aren't destined to spend their lives trying to kill each other...