Grimm Forum
The law firm - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: The law firm (/Thread-The-law-firm)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The law firm - jsgrimm45 - 04-15-2016

The law firm is wesen we may have guessed it was from season one but now we know so are they BC?

RE: The law firm - Rotkäppchen - 04-15-2016

Yes, b/c the meilifers (spelling is wrong I know LOL) attacked and killed two hexenbiests back then that worked with Adalind.

They probably do all of their legal work!?!

RE: The law firm - Nicholas White - 04-15-2016

I don't know if they are black claw per say but yea it seems like majority of the law firm is Wessen.

RE: The law firm - jsgrimm45 - 04-16-2016

We also learned something else last night. When she told Nick the old firm wanted her back she had to be a hexenbiest to go back, so she wasn't returning to work to care for Kelly she had to wait to get her hexenbiest back.

RE: The law firm - brandon - 04-16-2016

maybe everything was legal but they sought to fight without reason.revenge

RE: The law firm - syscrash - 04-16-2016

Before the interview I saw Adalind trying to deny being a hexenbiest. The interview was her giving in. We know her work is going to connect to Nick's cases. The big question, does she provide Nick help with his cases. Does she want to help but can't because of lawyer client privilege. I bet this becomes a source of their disagreement.

Will the firm be against Sean. People say the firm is with BC. Maybe existing organizations that already have power are not into BC wanting to take over. Since the firm is using wesen advantage. An advantage they would lose with BC wanting wesen known.

The big question. I can bet Sean would not let her take Diana to live in the fome. Nick may object but it would be hard to stop. Adalind from taking Kelly to live with Sean and Diana. Except for Eve's warning. Does she stay with Nick. But pretends to be a family with Sean.

RE: The law firm - jsgrimm45 - 04-17-2016

(04-16-2016, 10:11 PM)syscrash Wrote: Before the interview I saw Adalind trying to deny being a hexenbiest. The interview was her giving in. We know her work is going to connect to Nick's cases. The big question, does she provide Nick help with his cases. Does she want to help but can't because of lawyer client privilege. I bet this becomes a source of their disagreement.

Will the firm be against Sean. People say the firm is with BC. Maybe existing organizations that already have power are not into BC wanting to take over. Since the firm is using wesen advantage. An advantage they would lose with BC wanting wesen known.

The big question. I can bet Sean would not let her take Diana to live in the fome. Nick may object but it would be hard to stop. Adalind from taking Kelly to live with Sean and Diana. Except for Eve's warning. Does she stay with Nick. But pretends to be a family with Sean.
The law firm you could be right they have an advantage been wesen so BC may not be to their advantage good point. How thing play out now will depend on Adalind and Nick talking about it all. I sorry to say don't see that happening and that will be a condition on her seeing Diana not to tell Nick. I you are right and the firm isn't BC she may learn some things when BC wants the firms help and now this she may tell Nick and then tell him about the blackmail to help Renard and Diana. We know Grimm never tells anyone anything until the damage is done.

RE: The law firm - irukandji - 04-20-2016

(04-16-2016, 05:20 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: We also learned something else last night. When she told Nick the old firm wanted her back she had to be a hexenbiest to go back, so she wasn't returning to work to care for Kelly she had to wait to get her hexenbiest back.

When she was being interviewed, the guy interviewing her (sorry, I can't recall his name), said it would be nice to have a hexenbiest back in the firm again. Apparently the law firm didn't replace the two that were killed?

Then the guy said to Adalind, "assuming you are still available in that capacity". Why do you suppose he would ask Adalind that?

RE: The law firm - syscrash - 04-20-2016

Quote:Then the guy said to Adalind, "assuming you are still available in that capacity". Why do you suppose he would ask Adalind that?

Because she has lost (suppressed) her powers. Without her abilities she would be no good to them. I kind of read her response as shock that it is not because she is a good lawyer. But because she is a hexenbiest they want her. I just can't tell if she knew if it was a wesen firm before he woged.

RE: The law firm - irukandji - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 07:35 PM)syscrash Wrote: Because she has lost (suppressed) her powers. Without her abilities she would be no good to them. I kind of read her response as shock that it is not because she is a good lawyer. But because she is a hexenbiest they want her. I just can't tell if she knew if it was a wesen firm before he woged.

But how do you suppose the guy at the law firm guessed Adalind lost her powers? The only people she told was Nick and company.