Grimm Forum
S5E17 - Inugami - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: S5E17 - Inugami (/Thread-S5E17-Inugami)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-19-2016

This is new, and part of Nick's decision that Adalind shouldn't find out anything she doesn't already know while they're unsure of where her returning hexenbiest powers are going to take her.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - irukandji - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 04:30 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I question I would like answered is why Nick didn't want to check the tunnels out with Adalind around? She knows the tunnels are there so why doesn't Nick want it check out without her around anyone got a thought on that?

Adalind went down with Nick when they first moved into the warehouse, but then she acted like she didn't want to go down into the tunnels. But Nick has been really weird with Adalind since then. He seems not to want her near the tunnels now when before he didn't have any problem with her being down there with him.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - droid327 - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 05:08 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 04:30 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I question I would like answered is why Nick didn't want to check the tunnels out with Adalind around? She knows the tunnels are there so why doesn't Nick want it check out without her around anyone got a thought on that?

Adalind went down with Nick when they first moved into the warehouse, but then she acted like she didn't want to go down into the tunnels. But Nick has been really weird with Adalind since then. He seems not to want her near the tunnels now when before he didn't have any problem with her being down there with him.

The Artifact is down there now so he doesn't want anyone snooping.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-19-2016

When did Adalind climb down into the tunnel? I must have sneezed and missed it. She didn't want Nick going down there or opening the bulkhead door at all, much less want to explore beyond it. That's probably why he put the "stick of destiny" down there after they decided to tell no one about it; she's the only other person there and she doesn't go there. And now, while he waits to see what she does with her newly awakened hexenbiest powers, he's decided not to tell her anything about anything.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - syscrash - 04-20-2016

Nick told Adalind about the tunnel and showed her the door. She never went down in the tunnel.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - jsgrimm45 - 04-20-2016

If you noted the door in the tunnel could only be opened from on one side or it looked that way so it looks like it was locking something out not in. Then we see a body as my disk was not working at the time I had to watch it on my computer so was the body chained up or just laying there? Good point on the relic being hide there so I agree you don't want people not in the know to be down there just incase.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - irukandji - 04-20-2016

(04-19-2016, 10:58 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: When did Adalind climb down into the tunnel? I must have sneezed and missed it

I'm not sure where this came from, but I never said she went down into the tunnels. I said she went down with Nick. She was talking to him while he was trying to open the bulkhead door. That's what I meant. She went down with him to the bulkhead door.

What I was trying to say is that at the time she was talking to him, near the bulkhead door, he didn't act as though it was a problem for her to be down there.

Now he's acting strange and sneaking down there at night. That's all I meant.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - panther19 - 04-20-2016

Let's remember something. Where did Nick hide the magic, dangerous artifact (stick)? Was it in the tunnel?
No one is supposed to know where he hid it. Right?

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - irukandji - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 09:45 AM)panther19 Wrote:

Let's remember something. Where did Nick hide the magic, dangerous artifact (stick)? Was it in the tunnel?
No one is supposed to know where he hid it. Right?

I know he hid the stick down there, it wasn't forgotten. All I was saying is that Nick had no problem with Adalind coming down to the bulkhead door at one time. Now he sneaks off by himself, not to check on the treasure, but to investigate the tunnels. Adalind is growing suspicious. It's obvious. It's a big warehouse. He could hide the stick in a thousand different places.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - rmp - 04-20-2016

There's really no good reason for this. If he finds anything interesting in the tunnels, he could keep that from her, but just going exploring is not something he needs to hide. She already knows about the tunnels of course and I'm pretty sure she already knows he got that door open.

This was the best the writers could come up with to get Monroe and Rosalie into those tunnels. I'm not really complaining though.. it's still an entertaining situation they're in now.