Grimm Forum
S5E17 - Inugami - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: S5E17 - Inugami (/Thread-S5E17-Inugami)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - brandon - 04-18-2016

Adalind was to claim for his daughter.He was right and should not have to lie.Adalind was angry and he was right.Sean was quite wrong to assume such a thing about Victor.Nick is very wrong to say nothing.ignorance is no protection

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - rmp - 04-18-2016

Nick has already talked to Adeline about the tunnels. Even if he doesn't trust her completely anymore, why does it matter if he keeps it a secret about exploring them further now? Not to mention that the three of them discuss potential dangers (as Monroe says, they don't know who else has access), so Nick sends his friends down there instead of himself, the Grimm, to explore the tunnels under his own home??

Hasn't Adeline been talking about going back to her old law firm for quite a while now.. like before her powers started to resurface? Now we find out that it's a sinister, Wesson filled law firm (what a surprise.. are there any normal people in Portland?) up to no good I'm sure. When her powers were still suppressed, why would she consider going back there? First, why would they want her, and second, why would she want to be around them?

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - syscrash - 04-18-2016

The way Adalind talked about becoming a lawyer to not be like her mother. I get the feeling she was in denial about her job. She actually felt it was her ability as a lawyer that got her the job in the first place. Watching the interview we see, the firm wanted her because she is exactly like her mother.

As far as why would she go work for them. Because she is a hexenbiest, manipulating the situation is what they do.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - Rotkäppchen - 04-18-2016

I can't find it now - some were asking about Eve/Adalind and there were various theories.

No idea who all saw this last week but it was a question on SpoilerTV and how it was answered:

I’ll take anything you have on Grimm! —Jen
The preview of this week’s episode teased an Adalind-Eve run-in, but Bitsie Tulloch tells us that the veterinarian-turned-assassin isn’t worried in the slightest. “Oh, Adalind doesn’t have a chance!” she says. “Eve is so powerful at this point that she could just look at somebody and make their head explode” (which, you’ll recall, actually happened in Episode 7 of this season). During the upcoming exchange between Nick’s women, “There’s a little bit of a threat going on,” Tulloch adds. “She’s saying, ‘I know exactly who you are and what you are, so watch your back.’ But she doesn’t touch her, just leaves her alone… Eve’s not going to waste her time with Adalind at this point.”

So to me, it doesn't sound friendly or anything. It's a bit of a threat annnnd a see-ya hate to be ya LOL only whoops your daughter's here - I best be scared then haha

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - Dian Mclean - 04-18-2016

(04-17-2016, 07:09 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:And that Eve, how dare she go uninvited and unwelcome to Nick's and Adalind's, come on DID I MISS HER KNOCKING ON THE DOOR.
Eve walking into Adalind and Nicks is only fair. AT least when Eve did it she only wanted to talk. When Adalind walked into Juliette and Nick's she started a fight. Eve only wanted Adalind to not hurt Nick. Adalind threw a vase at Juliette's head while trying to kidnap her.

Add to that Eve is the one that warns Adalind about BC. Eve informs Adalind how and why she would be vulnerable to them. Isn't that something Nick should have told Adalind a while ago. If Adalind had of known what Eve told her before the interview. She might not have woged. Seems like Eve is looking out for Adalind better then Nick is.

With Nick acting like he doesn't know ADalind has powers. And Eve coming to warn her about BC. When the Diana issue comes up. Who does Adalind turn to. I see Adalind getting Eve help if for no other reason then hexenbiest to hexenbiest. Plus Eve would be the best partner against Sean and Racheal. Nick would be no help. It just seems the next step. Adam and Eve i mean Adalind and Eve AdlEve.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - Nicholas White - 04-18-2016

(04-17-2016, 07:09 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:And that Eve, how dare she go uninvited and unwelcome to Nick's and Adalind's, come on DID I MISS HER KNOCKING ON THE DOOR.
Eve walking into Adalind and Nicks is only fair. AT least when Eve did it she only wanted to talk. When Adalind walked into Juliette and Nick's she started a fight. Eve only wanted Adalind to not hurt Nick. Adalind threw a vase at Juliette's head while trying to kidnap her.

Your memory is a little off about the events of that episode. Adalind Knocked on the door first in which Juilette opened and asked her what did she want. Juilette then told Adalind that she was calling Nick and shut the door and that is when Adalind opened the door using some craft. Then she simply asked Juilette where Diana was and they began to talk and Juilette responded by saying adalind will never see Diana and that is when Adalind attacked Juilette.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - irukandji - 04-18-2016

Didn't Adalind break into the house when she pretended to be Juliette?

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-18-2016

Adalind broke into the house when she took some of Juliett's hair to make her polyjuice inhaler hat. She broke in again when she impersonated Juliette. And then she broke in yet again when she confronted Juliette and got her head handed to her by HexenJuliette.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - syscrash - 04-18-2016

I feel really slow. I had been wondering why Nick went to get the stick. I thought he just wanted to make sure it was safe now that he knows Adalind has her powers back. Watching again I realize he was putting the cloth back.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - irukandji - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 08:00 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Adalind broke into the house when she took some of Juliett's hair to make her polyjuice inhaler hat. She broke in again when she impersonated Juliette. And then she broke in yet again when she confronted Juliette and got her head handed to her by HexenJuliette.

I'd say Eve deserves an unannounced visit. It looked like she scared Adalind s**tless. As it should be. Kudos to Claire. She looked appropriately frightened there.

I can't remember if someone brought it up in this thread or another, but there was a very good point made about Nick having Monroe and Rosalee poke around in the tunnels. Nick himself said there was no evidence of the tunnels in the building schematics. So he sends his dear friends into tunnels built by unknown persons. He doesn't know the structural integrity of the tunnels because he hasn't been down there. What a doofus. I'm betting the law never gets wind of the skeleton down there.