Grimm Forum
S5E17 - Inugami - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: S5E17 - Inugami (/Thread-S5E17-Inugami)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - syscrash - 04-17-2016

Quote:And that Eve, how dare she go uninvited and unwelcome to Nick's and Adalind's, come on DID I MISS HER KNOCKING ON THE DOOR.
Eve walking into Adalind and Nicks is only fair. AT least when Eve did it she only wanted to talk. When Adalind walked into Juliette and Nick's she started a fight. Eve only wanted Adalind to not hurt Nick. Adalind threw a vase at Juliette's head while trying to kidnap her.

Add to that Eve is the one that warns Adalind about BC. Eve informs Adalind how and why she would be vulnerable to them. Isn't that something Nick should have told Adalind a while ago. If Adalind had of known what Eve told her before the interview. She might not have woged. Seems like Eve is looking out for Adalind better then Nick is.

With Nick acting like he doesn't know ADalind has powers. And Eve coming to warn her about BC. When the Diana issue comes up. Who does Adalind turn to. I see Adalind getting Eve help if for no other reason then hexenbiest to hexenbiest. Plus Eve would be the best partner against Sean and Racheal. Nick would be no help. It just seems the next step. Adam and Eve i mean Adalind and Eve AdlEve.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - anifou - 04-17-2016

Nobody noticed on nick's phone screen when is reading the text from monroe that the date was April 15 ( same date as the episode! of course! ) but also the day after the anniversary of adalind !!!

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - brandon - 04-18-2016

Kelly saw the "Woge?.I liked when he looks at Harrison -really looked like-Kelly then looks to his mother waiting
I seemed to say something like dad-only makes a sound.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - jsgrimm45 - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 06:21 AM)brandon Wrote: Kelly saw the "Woge?.I liked when he looks at Harrison -really looked like-Kelly then looks to his mother waiting
I noted that also looked like Kelly could tell they both had woged, the way he smiled like he thought they were making faces like we do with baby's to make them smile.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - eric - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 06:21 AM)brandon Wrote: Kelly saw the "Woge?.I liked when he looks at Harrison -really looked like-Kelly then looks to his mother waiting
Both Harrison and Adeline were in full woge. Kelly is a small child, heard a green thing with a smile talking in the "baby speak" most people use when they see a little baby. Smiled back. Looked at mom, heard her voice, probably thought she had funny makeup on. A child will see a falling down dump and say "Wow, look at all the neat stuff Big Grin"--my son did that at three, takes after his dad.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - brandon - 04-18-2016

although there is some belief that children and animles can see ghosts and lose to grow.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - SumYungHo - 04-18-2016

(04-17-2016, 02:20 PM)Dian Mclean Wrote: We all know that Nick is going to end up with Eve/juliette.

God, I hope not.

But having denied RBF a dignified and plausible conclusion to her Pre-Season 5 character before puking her back up as Eve, Eve, the show's pet PeEve, it certainly exists as a disturbing and utterly shark-jumping possibility.

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - panther19 - 04-18-2016

I liked this episode even tho it was all over the place and created many
questions. Wu was out howling at the moon. In Ep 19 he hopefully
will be cured maybe with help of the artifact. Juliette and Adalind
have always been enemies and thatwill never change, It's possible
that Diana is a spy for Meisner against BC. Lots to resolve. Angel

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - Nickster - 04-18-2016

(04-17-2016, 07:09 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:And that Eve, how dare she go uninvited and unwelcome to Nick's and Adalind's, come on DID I MISS HER KNOCKING ON THE DOOR.
Eve walking into Adalind and Nicks is only fair.

It's not fair when there's an innocent baby around.

Oh god, another Juliette apologist.

BLOCK. Block!

RE: S5E17 - Inugami - syscrash - 04-18-2016

Quote:It's not fair when there's an innocent baby around.

Oh god, another Juliette apologist.

You do know Adalind was pregnant when she went to fight with Juliette. I will agree on one thing it is not fair. Adalind went to cause harm. Eve broke in to save Adalind life. Not only did Eve remove the fear of Eve Adalind had. She then made her aware of her vulnerability to BC. Something Nick should have done before she went to the interview. Unless Nick is so clueless that he did not see that his first case with both sides being wesen. The firm would also be wesen. When Adalind asked him about when her powers come back. Nick did not mention she would be confronted by BC. Nick and group are so concerned with keeping Adalind out of the loop. Don't they realize lack of information puts her in danger.
Wasn't it lack of information that got Juliette captured.