Grimm Forum
The tale of 2 Renards=Danger - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: The tale of 2 Renards=Danger (/Thread-The-tale-of-2-Renards-Danger)

Pages: 1 2

The tale of 2 Renards=Danger - Kathryn Wooten - 04-09-2016

Eve/Renard has gotten the Real Renard in danger, because after Eve gets what she wants out of Racheal..she is going to forget a small detail, that detail is the real Renard will being meeting Racheal pretty soon, maybe even the next day...Racheal is bound to ask Renard about the night before, like he called her for a meeting, asked a lot of questions, about who is he becoming a mayor for who is black claw and that little incident of not preforming in bed...I fear Renard is not going to go along with what Racheal is saying and tell her she been drinking to much wine, that he was not with her last night he was on a murder case. Racheal will think Renard is pulling her leg about the entire thing and Racheal is going to insist he was with her in his bed and after he could not perform, he'd asked a lot of questions about who she worked for....... now 2 things can happen
#1 Renard 1st shows Racheal that he can always"perform" and convinced Racheal he was not the one she was with the previous night
which both are now wondering who is walking around in a renard buffed skin suit
#2 Renard quickly shows Racheal he is "up" to the challenge and blamed everything on stress and then go to the Scooby doo gang to get the truth
Either way Renard is not going to trust the Scooby doo gang for their duplicity and may confront Eve, almost blowing his undercover work to nail black claw and to never change into him again with out permission and if by slim chance she has to ..read up on sex for dummies

RE: The tale of 2 Renards=Danger - tscchope - 04-09-2016

Option 3. Renard realises what has been done, goes along with it and gives Meisner an earful. The old Renard type of earful from season 1. 'Don't take it personally' but get out of my city and take your troop with you or else.

RE: The tale of 2 Renards=Danger - Kathryn Wooten - 04-09-2016

(04-09-2016, 05:09 AM)tscchope Wrote: Option 3. Renard realises what has been done, goes along with it and gives Meisner an earful. The old Renard type of earful from season 1. 'Don't take it personally' but get out of my city and take your troop with you or else.
Meisner had nothing to do with Eve decision to become Renard..but I feel THIS GOING TO ALL BACK FIRE and it is not going to be pretty....this entire plot is crazy no one is communicating except Eve in her robotic way.....this mistrust of Renard is crazy...all you have to do is sit down and ask...Eve just have to pop in and ask the question...Renard is smart to know Eve would find out one way or the other. This non communication is the fault of everybody except Renard he is kept in the dark..if they had just talked to him, Dixon Assassin may have not been killed...the lack of communication is going to lead to disaster....I bet my bottom dollar Renard knows about the stick as well, since he had the knowledge of the coins (which didn't help at the end however) the Scooby doo gang is facing something they don't know nothing about

(04-09-2016, 05:33 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Meisner had nothing to do with Eve decision to become Renard..but I feel it is going to be a show down and it is not going to be pretty....this entire plot is crazy no one is communicating except Eve in her robotic way.....this mistrust of Renard is crazy...
As far as Renard is concerned Juliette works for Meisner. That makes her and she does his problem.

Dixon was assassinated despite everyone communicating.

Renard did not know what the keys lead to.

Mistrust of Renard is not crazy.They don't know what his motives are in this. I'm more interested in Black Claw offering Nick a deal.

(04-09-2016, 05:50 AM)tscchope Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 05:33 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Meisner had nothing to do with Eve decision to become Renard..but I feel it is going to be a show down and it is not going to be pretty....this entire plot is crazy no one is communicating except Eve in her robotic way.....this mistrust of Renard is crazy...
As far as Renard is concerned Juliette works for Meisner. That makes her and she does his problem.

Dixon was assassinated despite everyone communicating.

Renard did not know what the keys lead to.

Mistrust of Renard is not crazy.They don't know what his motives are in this. I'm more interested in Black Claw offering Nick a deal.

No communication to RTenard not to kill the assassin...as bith Miesner and Renard were arguing about, when Meisner accuse Renard of ruining everything to their links to BC and Renard snapped back then you should have told him...
as far as BC making Nick a deal. I says he wants to get rid of all the Grimms as possible. The only deal I see BC doing is how do you want to die slowly or fast
PS what happen to truble????

(04-09-2016, 07:20 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: No communication to RTenard not to kill the assassin...

as far as BC making Nick a deal. I says he wants to get rid of all the Grimms as possible. The only deal I see BC doing is how do you want to die slowly or fast
First you mention the assassination of Dixon and now you shift it to the killing of the assassin. Renard wasn't trying to kill him. He put him down and unfortunately killed him. Renard wanted him alive for questioning, too. Meisner's failure to inform Renard was the start of the not sharing of information between Renard and Hadrian's Wall.

Yes, Black Claw wants to kill Grimm, yet have made no move on Nick. You don't find that in the least bit curious?

RE: The tale of 2 Renards=Danger - irukandji - 04-09-2016

There is an option 4. The scene wasn't over with between Rachel and Eve/Renard. Rachel said she'd tell him what he wanted to know and they'd try again. If Eve/Renard succeeds, Rachel isn't going to say a thing. Eve gets what she wants.

RE: The tale of 2 Renards=Danger - jsgrimm45 - 04-09-2016

(04-09-2016, 08:30 AM)irukandji Wrote: There is an option 4. The scene wasn't over with between Rachel and Eve/Renard. Rachel said she'd tell him what he wanted to know and they'd try again. If Eve/Renard succeeds, Rachel isn't going to say a thing. Eve gets what she wants.
True but wouldn't Sean sooner or later be asking those same questions? I think he will that is when Rachel knows she was trick and Sean knows it had to be Eve. So now the cat is out of the bag and Sean knows the scooby's are working with HW and now he in a corner. What do you think?

(04-09-2016, 07:41 AM)tscchope Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 07:20 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: No communication to RTenard not to kill the assassin...

First you mention the assassination of Dixon and now you shift it to the killing of the assassin. Renard wasn't trying to kill him. He put him down and unfortunately killed him. Renard wanted him alive for questioning, too. Meisner's failure to inform Renard was the start of the not sharing of information between Renard and Hadrian's Wall.

Yes, Black Claw wants to kill Grimm, yet have made no move on Nick. You don't find that in the least bit curious?
Good point why haven't the make a move on Nick or any of the scooby's? Is it the think this might turn Sean away as he owes all of them?

(04-09-2016, 10:13 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 08:30 AM)irukandji Wrote: There is an option 4. The scene wasn't over with between Rachel and Eve/Renard. Rachel said she'd tell him what he wanted to know and they'd try again. If Eve/Renard succeeds, Rachel isn't going to say a thing. Eve gets what she wants.
True but wouldn't Sean sooner or later be asking those same questions? I think he will that is when Rachel knows she was trick and Sean knows it had to be Eve. So now the cat is out of the bag and Sean knows the scooby's are working with HW and now he in a corner. What do you think?

(04-09-2016, 07:41 AM)tscchope Wrote:

Good point why haven't the make a move on Nick or any of the scooby's? Is it the think this might turn Sean away as he owes all of them?
If Renard/Eve gets what she wants and does not somehow erase Rachaels Memory of the night..Sean is going in with Blinders, do you think if Racheal tells him what happen between or didn't happen between the sheets..Renard will play along knowing it was Eve or Adaline (since he knows her powers as a hexenbiest has return) or will he make the mistake of saying he was not with Racheal???

(04-09-2016, 12:12 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: ..Renard will play along knowing it was Eve or Adaline (since he knows her powers as a hexenbiest has return) or will he make the mistake of saying he was not with Racheal???

Renard will play along. He'd ask Rachel to run it by him again in case she's added a few new wrinkles or he sees a snag or complication that he missed the first time through.

Rachel spilling the beans about Renard and Adalind and kids being the 'perfect' family may concern Juliette. Nick is not likely to react well to that news and may well blame Hadrian's Wall.

@jsgrimm I don't see anything to connect Team Grimm with Hadrian's Wall. Renard had a valid reason to accompany NNick and Hank. He would have liked an opportunity to speak to them privately about his run for political office. We do know the fallout from this will split up Team Grimm and push Hadrian's Wall and Black Claw to their decisive battle - once that is the pieces have been put in their correct places. Billie knows that it was a blonde hexenbiest who attacked the ambush at the factory. Rachel's not dumb enough to be taken in by Renard's double questioning. Especially after Renard meets with Meisner outside of Meisner's HQ, where Black Claw can observe.