Grimm Forum
Nick, Sean and Adalind-One big happy family? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Nick, Sean and Adalind-One big happy family? (/Thread-Nick-Sean-and-Adalind-One-big-happy-family)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Nick, Sean and Adalind-One big happy family? - irukandji - 03-24-2016

I thought this might make for an interesting discussion.

So Rachel proposes that Renard get himself a family and brings Adalind and Diana into the conversation. Renard seems to be taken with the offer and contacts Adalind about how they might be able to get Diana back.

It's assumed that Renard will go the entire route to get a family in order to further his political career. That could entail marriage to Adalind, since it appears she is willing to move in with him. It doesn't appear Nick ever made arrangements to declare Kelly legally his, so Renard may take steps to adopt the baby.

After being with Adalind for a while, I actually thought Nick might turn into a pretty good father. But when he abruptly left for Germany to pursue an unknown artifact during a world domination attempt by the Black Claw, I began to wonder just how much he really wanted to be a father.

Assuming she's going to leave, how will Nick react to that? How will he react to her taking baby Kelly with her?

RE: Nick, Sean and Adalind-One big happy family? - jsgrimm45 - 03-24-2016

I would guess we will have to see the way she leaves. Like do her and Nick talk about it and how it might help get Diana. I think now Nick would help her if he could get Diana but we know the writers so who's betting on that. Does she just up and say thanks but I'm leaving? I didn't take much from the trip to Germany and being a father. She knows he is a Grimm she knows the keys were important to Grimm's she even said she guess she owed Marie.

As I see it the writers can write it as a good thing for trust between Nick and Adalind or they can do the normal thing and make a mess of the thing. I see a mess. Would even bet my whole 2 cents might even go as high 3 cents. She could stay at the fome and just make appearances with Renard again I would bet against that.

Maybe Friday we will get a peek at the plotline, but I see this as a two or three play out episodes.

RE: Nick, Sean and Adalind-One big happy family? - Rotkäppchen - 03-24-2016

Yes, I brought up marriage the other night when I was asking about the ring on Renard's left hand/ring finger - but as was pointed out he does sometimes have one there just not sure if new/different LOL

Also, we're not quite yet sure what the whole Juleve doing the hat trick means ... we all think or are led to believe based on word play of that description that she poofs back into Adalind yet I think it was syscrash who said could be she does Rachel. So some of those BTS could be Juleve as Adalind (except with Kelly) ...

I think Nick feels strongly about his son. If they split it would be hard on Nick however, I think he also realizes it could be best too just similar (only Kelly is younger) to how his mom had to fake her death in order to keep him safe and he was raised by his Aunt. In this circumstance regardless of Adalind being back as her biesty self, Kelly is her child too and she will protect him. No matter what the cost - and being a strong biest will or should deter someone from messing around and she seems quite strong - I don't mean biest powers here I mean overall. She seems much stronger personality wise and not up to playing games and being taken in by charm like she used to be (regarding her interaction with Renard in the peek clip) and she sure didn't let him oogle over Kelly, she swung that conversation right back to the topic at hand: Diana. So her motherly instincts are hardcore and she wants to protect her child(ren) BOTH OF THEM and as she told Renard perhaps she should just kill them both HA

I hope she speaks with Nick (and that this too doesn't become another secret like her powers returning) that she keeps from him Sad she should be straight up and say Meisner was on that helicopter with Diana that night. Nick already is pushing and/or keeping those he loves no matter who they are and how close they have been to arms length the last couple of episodes. He already had reservations where Meisner was concerned. Add to that this news and he is going to be even more leery and will or would he ask Meisner or tell Trubel to be honest with him. Where are her loyalties and how much can she disclose? Or will she disclose? And will he in turn share with her about the relic or again, will she be at arms length too? I see Nick more aloof and alone and doing what he has to do in order for those he loves and cares about to not be hurt or put in harms way and this includes his son, Kelly. If he feels that no matter what, that Renard will not let anything happen to his son, he will not like it but he will accept it until Kelly starts to show power (possibly Grimm) and I could see Nick watching from the shadows ... but I also feel there will be an arc in this and that Renard will use heavier persuasive tactics on Adalind and in trying to break through to her and reach her - in order to manipulate her just as he doesn't realize it or not, Rachel, Lucien and BC are doing to him. Until it is too late. And then all he** breaks loose and Nick deduces what is going on and goes straight for the jugular in a head-on heated battle against the Captain. And somewhere in the midst of all that lies the great and powerful Bonaparte, who is a full zauberbiest.

*dun.dun.dun*

RE: Nick, Sean and Adalind-One big happy family? - irukandji - 03-25-2016

If Adalind took up with Renard as part of his political agenda, would she really be to blame for leaving Nick? I'm thinking not. Nick doesn't have a lot to offer to her.

RE: Nick, Sean and Adalind-One big happy family? - jsgrimm45 - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 05:18 AM)irukandji Wrote: If Adalind took up with Renard as part of his political agenda, would she really be to blame for leaving Nick? I'm thinking not. Nick doesn't have a lot to offer to her.
I would say yes Nick didn't have to do anything like sell the house find a odd place to live so she and Kelly would be safe, give her a credit card for her use. So what if the fome isn't the royal castle he tried to be for be there of her and Kelly.

Glad to see you back. Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Nick, Sean and Adalind-One big happy family? - wfmyers1207 - 03-25-2016

IMO Nick won't be too put out by Adalind and Renard hooking up. He has never shown any really deep affection for Adalind, so don't see much jealousy there.

What he WILL get totally pi%^ed off about is Little Kelly! Can't see Nick being happy about her using him to play family with Renard and especially taking him out of the Grimm Lair with BC still out there.

Since Eve is still investigating as of E17 synopsis, we can assume BC is still out there. And Truble will be back for the last 2 or 3 episodes apparently. Don't know what she would be doing except going after BC.

IMAO Nick is going to find out about Renard's involvement with BC and Nick will figure that he AND Adalind have turned coat. THAT is when the sh&^ is going to hit the fan! Dodgy

RE: Nick, Sean and Adalind-One big happy family? - Hexenadler - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 09:40 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: IMAO Nick is going to find out about Renard's involvement with BC and Nick will figure that he AND Adalind have turned coat. THAT is when the sh&^ is going to hit the fan! Dodgy

If Nick ever finds out about Renard's little tryst with the Hexenfied Juliette back in season four, he'll have even more reason to turn his boss's head into a bloody pulp. I don't care what anyone else says, Renard was voluntarily shacking down with an unstable woman who was CLEARLY sleeping around just to get under her ex-boyfriend's skin.

RE: Nick, Sean and Adalind-One big happy family? - New Guy - 03-25-2016

Hi Forum,
IMO, Royal Prince Captain Sean Renard has never been trustworthy. Back in July 2015 I started a thread "Renard, Revelation and Revenge" that focused on betrayals and evil acts against Nick. His latest foul scheme looks to be a sell out to BC in a power play for Mayor. When he tells FrankenEve "He [Dixon] was a good man," how will that play out with knowing Rachel looked up at the assassin and has the Renard campaign poster?
IMO, Renard remains a total slime bag. Will Nick Grimm up and take Renard down?
New Guy

RE: Nick, Sean and Adalind-One big happy family? - citan9 - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 02:48 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 09:40 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: IMAO Nick is going to find out about Renard's involvement with BC and Nick will figure that he AND Adalind have turned coat. THAT is when the sh&^ is going to hit the fan! Dodgy

If Nick ever finds out about Renard's little tryst with the Hexenfied Juliette back in season four, he'll have even more reason to turn his boss's head into a bloody pulp. I don't care what anyone else says, Renard was voluntarily shacking down with an unstable woman who was CLEARLY sleeping around just to get under her ex-boyfriend's skin.

I agree with this completely. I don't understand why people seem to give Renard such a pass over all the evil crap he's done over the years, unless its just those swooning because he takes his shirt off. Renard has been much more of a villain than Adalind yet seems to get only a fraction of the dislike.

RE: Nick, Sean and Adalind-One big happy family? - jsgrimm45 - 03-25-2016

I lean to Sean playing both ends against the middle BC to get elected and HW to put BC down. With Adalind and Nick caught up in the tangle of his plots.