Grimm Forum
Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 (/Thread-Spoilers-5x22-The-Beginning-of-the-End-Part-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - jsgrimm45 - 05-14-2016

We learned that BC knows where HW HQ is and attacked. We also learned that HW HQ is lost and the HW personnel are on the run and using the tunnels to hide from BC. What we don't know is where is the relic in all this is it being used by Nick or someone else or at all? We seen some previews where Conrad is asking Nick where it is but how does he know about it? Then looks like a major fight at the station with Conrad and Eve in a face off. Questions we can ask is this 5X22 1 or 5X22 2? Does the fight between Renard and Nick at the station is it a fake? So all we have a cliffhanger within a cliffhanger.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - Robyn - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 01:39 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: We learned that BC knows where HW HQ is and attacked. We also learned that HW HQ is lost and the HW personnel are on the run and using the tunnels to hide from BC. What we don't know is where is the relic in all this is it being used by Nick or someone else or at all? We seen some previews where Conrad is asking Nick where it is but how does he know about it? Then looks like a major fight at the station with Conrad and Eve in a face off. Questions we can ask is this 5X22 1 or 5X22 2? Does the fight between Renard and Nick at the station is it a fake? So all we have a cliffhanger within a cliffhanger.
Are you referring to the stick or the Grimm Lineage Book? I don’t know if Bonaparte/BC know about the stick or not. I thought what Bonaparte is demanding from Nick is the Grimm Lineage Book. He knows it was in the collection that Monroe’s uncle purchased and he knows Nick & Monroe took it from airport storage. The Book will give BC names and ultimately locations of all known, currently living Grimms. The objective is to find Grimms and either recruit them or kill them. Or so I thought.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - tscchope - 05-14-2016

It's been teased that Conrad wants the Grimm Lineage book. Nick hasn't read it. All Felix said was that it contained the descendants of the Seven Grimm. Since Nebojsa had three keys that presupposes the extinction of those lines. We know the current Porter, if he still lives, isn't a Grimm. That leaves 2 lines. It's been rumoured that the uberGrimm is in Portland. We just don't who that is. One may presume that Bonapart would like to find that individual and thinks the book will lead him to him or her.

In terms of fighting, I don't think Renard is trying to seriously hurt Nick. Being Renard, he thinks he can still win him round.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - degrimm - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 02:12 PM)tscchope Wrote: It's been teased that Conrad wants the Grimm Lineage book. Nick hasn't read it. All Felix said was that it contained the descendants of the Seven Grimm. Since Nebojsa had three keys that presupposes the extinction of those lines. We know the current Porter, if he still lives, isn't a Grimm. That leaves 2 lines. It's been rumoured that the uberGrimm is in Portland. We just don't who that is. One may presume that Bonapart would like to find that individual and thinks the book will lead him to him or her.

In terms of fighting, I don't think Renard is trying to seriously hurt Nick. Being Renard, he thinks he can still win him round.

what if nick's mum is the uberGrimm but went into hiding; that would be sick. he/she has got to have a connection to nick

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - brandon - 05-14-2016

would want the book to track whether there are other "GRIMM".
if they do not join the kill.Trubel not think that if that figure could be is the daughter of no "GRIMM".Trubel not think that if that figure could be is the daughter of no "GRIMM".
as Nick if it appears.his mother also went to Europe, she might know this man very well.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - syscrash - 05-14-2016

There are a couple of things I see as a given for the end of the season. The biggest one wesen are no longer in the shadows. Sean, Adalind, and Diana will be together with Sean as mayor.

My speculation is Nick will become capt Nick Burkhart. Wu will be detective Wu and Hanks partner. It will end with and opening for a new world order where Nick is preventing wesen who now no longer have to hide, from becoming dangerous to others.

I also see Conrad's end not to be what we would expect. Somehow Conrad is going to turn out to be working to have wesen no longer hide in the shadows, but also to control the dangerous wesen.

What I can't predict is Eve and Trubel.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - jsgrimm45 - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 01:58 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 01:39 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: We learned that BC knows where HW HQ is and attacked. We also learned that HW HQ is lost and the HW personnel are on the run and using the tunnels to hide from BC. What we don't know is where is the relic in all this is it being used by Nick or someone else or at all? We seen some previews where Conrad is asking Nick where it is but how does he know about it? Then looks like a major fight at the station with Conrad and Eve in a face off. Questions we can ask is this 5X22 1 or 5X22 2? Does the fight between Renard and Nick at the station is it a fake? So all we have a cliffhanger within a cliffhanger.
Are you referring to the stick or the Grimm Lineage Book? I don’t know if Bonaparte/BC know about the stick or not. I thought what Bonaparte is demanding from Nick is the Grimm Lineage Book. He knows it was in the collection that Monroe’s uncle purchased and he knows Nick & Monroe took it from airport storage. The Book will give BC names and ultimately locations of all known, currently living Grimms. The objective is to find Grimms and either recruit them or kill them. Or so I thought.
I was thinking of the relic not the books you could be right BC would know about the books so that makes more sense.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - Robyn - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 04:52 PM)syscrash Wrote: My speculation is Nick will become capt Nick Burkhart. It will end with and opening for a new world order where Nick is preventing wesen who now no longer have to hide, from becoming dangerous to others.

I also see Conrad's end not to be what we would expect. Somehow Conrad is going to turn out to be working to have wesen no longer hide in the shadows, but also to control the dangerous wesen.

Well, that scenario definitely depicts a grassroots effort turning into a government/law enforcement run entity - the end justifies the means, no matter how heinous.

The only problem I see is that one of BC’s objective is for Wesen to freely exercise traditional rituals, even those involving human/Wesen sacrifice. Bonaparte and Nick would be butting heads immediately, and it’s still much like a war going on, just maybe a smaller version.

But maybe that’s the point, the war will never be completely over, just managed at an acceptable level.

I would expect Eve and Trubel to fit perfectly in this scenario. It's pretty much what they've been trained to do - receive instructions and carry them out. I see them protecting victims whether human or Wesen, and tracking down offenders, maybe doing whatever and going wherever it's difficult for traditional law enforcement.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - syscrash - 05-14-2016

The show makes a difference between acceptable wesen behavior and unacceptable behavior. Logan everyone one agreed unacceptable. The bird guy there was a problem even Monroe questioned their actions. in the above scenario Nick would not have to deal with it. How many times has Rosalee suggested to leave it alone.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - jsgrimm45 - 05-15-2016

(05-14-2016, 04:52 PM)syscrash Wrote: There are a couple of things I see as a given for the end of the season. The biggest one wesen are no longer in the shadows. Sean, Adalind, and Diana will be together with Sean as mayor.

My speculation is Nick will become capt Nick Burkhart. Wu will be detective Wu and Hanks partner. It will end with and opening for a new world order where Nick is preventing wesen who now no longer have to hide, from becoming dangerous to others.

This could be the way it will go but what about the wesen like Monroe and Rosalee or even Bud who want nothing to do with BC? When a wesen doesn't get on board with BC are the killed? Even if Conrad stopped that would the other wesen stop or would they see their role as the original BC goal all wesen must join? From what we seen BC point is join or die, how would you change that? I will do some thinking to see if I could find away but would like see other ways that BC become the Wesen Council recreated.