Grimm Forum
Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 (/Thread-Spoilers-5x22-The-Beginning-of-the-End-Part-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End - Hexenadler - 05-04-2016

Unless Bonaparte has somehow unearthed Nick's previous transgressions against the law and managed to turn the entire station against him, it's more likely Bonaparte has BC-affiliated Wesen working inside the Portland police department.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End - New Guy - 05-04-2016

(05-02-2016, 10:16 PM)syscrash Wrote: I looked back at how the ended the previous seasons.
Season 1 ended with Adalind failing as the big bad fleeing without her powers.
Season 2 ended with Eric as the big bad who fails but leaves think he succeeded but dies.
Season 3 ended with Viktor as the big bad fails and is sent back in disgrace.
Season 4 ended with Kenneth as the big bad fails but thinks he succeeded but dies.

the endings so far are disgrace, die, disgrace, die. Does BC end in disgrace. Does it end with Sean becomes mayor then sends them running or they die.
it is no mystery that Conrad will lose. it is how will he lose. Does Diana end Conrad like she did the King. This time instead of using Meisner. She uses her connection to Eve.

What I have noticed about the way the characters end. Both women have tragic endings.

season 1 Adalind no powers Juliette coma
season 2 Adalind is selling Diana Juliette has just lost Nick.
season 3 Adalind loses Diana Juliette finds out Adalind sleep with Nick.
season 4 Adalind tossed out by the Royals scared of Juliette, Juliette gets shot.

That makes predicting Adalinds out come will be tragic. Eve will fall.
The other thing we can count on is Nick will again be hit hard emotionally. Again he will lose what means most to him. That means Kelly, and or Adalind. That is the only thing he has to lose. That is why the built the Nick and Adalind relation.

What is interesting is for four season Sean has in someway been at the center everybody's problem. While they all suffer, Sean always comes out a winner.

Season 1 Sean gains Nick after dumping Adalind who takes all the blame.
Season 2 Sean kills Eric in retaliation for Nick.
Season 3 Sean comes back from the dead.
Season 4 Sean he over comes his possession.

The guy never loses.
Hi Syscrash,
You drew up a good summary of how the first four seasons ended. That picture of Nick and Bonaparte looks like a confrontation will happen. I sure hope so. The show was dragging.
New Guy

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - syscrash - 05-08-2016

Quote:Unless Bonaparte has somehow unearthed Nick's previous transgressions against the law and managed to turn the entire station against him, it's more likely Bonaparte has BC-affiliated Wesen working inside the Portland police department.

We saw Acker was wesen. Seeing how the show portrays wesen as holding jobs that fit their wesen nature. Wesen being police officers would seem a natural fit. Why the Royals use hundjagers as verrette agents.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - tscchope - 05-08-2016

Try the following @syscrash

season 1 return of Kelly Burkhardt and the capture of the Japanese assassin searching for the coins
season two Nick in a coffin courtesy of Baron Samedi -Juliette despite never had any hand to hand combat more than holds her own against the zombie hordes in the container dock.
season 3 Renard shot dead
season 4 Juliette apparently killed by crosbow bolts whilst attempting to kill Nick as per Frederick's orders.

Kenneth replaced Viktor in season 4. Adalind left mid season 1 after losing her powers and havigng a final fling with Renard. Cousin Anton was the royal sent after Renard in the first season and very nearly succeeded. Adalind worked for the royals becoming intimate with Eric.

In season 2 once Renard had decided to join up with Nick, he realised that he had to kill Eric before Eric killed him. Eric blown up by Meisner. In season 4 Elizabeth brings her son back to life. Rosalee concocts the potion that frees Renard from possession by the ripper and Kenneth is conveniently available to frame for the ripper murders. It's not a picture of Renard overcoming, more surviving, usually with help.

Diana did not end Frederick.

Juliette's descent to the dark side was interrupted in season 4. She may complete the journey in season 5. It's a safe bet that Diana will get abducted again. Nick will die, which is where the stick comes in. I think Adalind will see Nick dead and leave with Kelly. She doesn't know about the stick. I can picture her saying "If only you hadn't died, Nick, we could have been so happy together - a true family". This despite marrying Renard. Trubel will have a dose of the Grimm Imperative. I really hope Elizabeth turns up again in the finale, though she'd probably end up dead.

As for Hadrian's Wall and Black Claw. Black Claw wins but its main leadership is killed. There's a kind of interregnum.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - Kathryn Wooten - 05-10-2016

with the pic of Diana in Adalind bed room .. I assume she wants her to do something .. I ptedict she wants her mother with Sean not in separate rooms.......that's why I think is the reason Sean is not at the police station .. Diana has other plans.

the review has this blurp:Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) must learn to deal with their new and very unpredictable reality with Diana
something tells me she has other plans for her parents.

here's another interpretationBig Griniana will cause a major stir on the lives of Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) and Adalind (Claire Coffee).
A major stir on the lives of Sean and Adalind...like I said forcing them to be together

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - syscrash - 05-13-2016

We know there is a big fight. There is a cliffhanger. We know Nick will be the major character involved in the cliffhanger. Do we leave this season with speculations of what season 6 will bring. or are we left clueless. Unless they re-shot the ending it was shot before the renewal. I would suspect they ended the season but left speculation for the future. in regards for the drama. As for the roll of wesen, HW, and BC. will they give a resolution or at least hint at a resolution. does HW and BC go into season 6. or do they leave us with wondering if either survived.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - SpoiltOne - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 06:27 PM)syscrash Wrote: I would suspect they ended the season but left speculation for the future. in regards for the drama.

This is basically what we are probably going to get.

From listening to all the cast members in the final weeks of filming they all hinted at the cliffhanger but they also implied they would tie up some things given the unfortunate situation that they didn't know they were going to be renewed up until 3 days before filming ended. Once they were done most of the cast were off on their vacations within a day or two so I wouldn't look for any reshoots to the ending.

Also just noticed this in one of the promo pics for the finale. At first look I just glossed over it and didn't notice but upon second viewing does it look like Eve is laid up in the bed in the background?

[Image: 070fa444d26c1eca560234668d32.jpeg]

It looks like the clothes the person is wearing is that of black leather which Eve is wearing in the finale.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - Nickster - 05-14-2016

(05-08-2016, 05:58 PM)tscchope Wrote: I think Adalind will see Nick dead and leave with Kelly. She doesn't know about the stick. I can picture her saying "If only you hadn't died, Nick, we could have been so happy together - a true family". This despite marrying Renard. Trubel will have a dose of the Grimm Imperative. I really hope Elizabeth turns up again in the finale, though she'd probably end up dead.

I have a feeling Nick will be severely hurt or even killed and the stick used to heal him which is why he showed it to Truble.

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - Kathryn Wooten - 05-14-2016

(05-13-2016, 08:52 PM)SpoiltOne Wrote:

(05-13-2016, 06:27 PM)syscrash Wrote: I would suspect they ended the season but left speculation for the future. in regards for the drama.

This is basically what we are probably going to get.

From listening to all the cast members in the final weeks of filming they all hinted at the cliffhanger but they also implied they would tie up some things given the unfortunate situation that they didn't know they were going to be renewed up until 3 days before filming ended. Once they were done most of the cast were off on their vacations within a day or two so I wouldn't look for any reshoots to the ending.

Also just noticed this in one of the promo pics for the finale. At first look I just glossed over it and didn't notice but upon second viewing does it look like Eve is laid up in the bed in the background?

[Image: 070fa444d26c1eca560234668d32.jpeg]

It looks like the clothes the person is wearing is that of black leather which Eve is wearing in the finale.

so it is HW bed quarters for Eve....seems to be Eve..but I am wondering about the woman, maybe she is the survivor of the onslaught of HW compound

RE: Spoilers: 5x22 The Beginning of the End Part 2 - degrimm - 05-14-2016

(05-08-2016, 05:58 PM)tscchope Wrote: Try the following @syscrash

season 1 return of Kelly Burkhardt and the capture of the Japanese assassin searching for the coins
season two Nick in a coffin courtesy of Baron Samedi -Juliette despite never had any hand to hand combat more than holds her own against the zombie hordes in the container dock.
season 3 Renard shot dead
season 4 Juliette apparently killed by crosbow bolts whilst attempting to kill Nick as per Frederick's orders.

Kenneth replaced Viktor in season 4. Adalind left mid season 1 after losing her powers and havigng a final fling with Renard. Cousin Anton was the royal sent after Renard in the first season and very nearly succeeded. Adalind worked for the royals becoming intimate with Eric.

In season 2 once Renard had decided to join up with Nick, he realised that he had to kill Eric before Eric killed him. Eric blown up by Meisner. In season 4 Elizabeth brings her son back to life. Rosalee concocts the potion that frees Renard from possession by the ripper and Kenneth is conveniently available to frame for the ripper murders. It's not a picture of Renard overcoming, more surviving, usually with help.

Diana did not end Frederick.

Juliette's descent to the dark side was interrupted in season 4. She may complete the journey in season 5. It's a safe bet that Diana will get abducted again. Nick will die, which is where the stick comes in. I think Adalind will see Nick dead and leave with Kelly. She doesn't know about the stick. I can picture her saying "If only you hadn't died, Nick, we could have been so happy together - a true family". This despite marrying Renard. Trubel will have a dose of the Grimm Imperative. I really hope Elizabeth turns up again in the finale, though she'd probably end up dead.

As for Hadrian's Wall and Black Claw. Black Claw wins but its main leadership is killed. There's a kind of interregnum.

1. your hand to hand combat theory is more of amature fight and the look of what we saw monroe did most of the fighting- she more or less kicked like how a girl ought to kick.
2. adalind left @ the end of season 1 after putting juliette in coma; came back mid s02 to get the kick, have a fling with renard (to maybe/not get pregnant but either way, was happy when it was +ve) and when he could not get the key, she left again.

interesting prediction