Grimm Forum
Nick - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Nick (/Thread-Nick--2315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Nick - irukandji - 05-04-2016

I wonder what would have happened if Kenneth had just refused to fight. If Wu brought him to Nick, he had to figure he was being set up. Would Nick have murdered him anyway?

(05-04-2016, 04:39 AM)irukandji Wrote: I wonder what would have happened if Kenneth had just refused to fight. If Wu brought him to Nick, he had to figure he was being set up. Would Nick have murdered him anyway?

Never mind, I know this answer to this. Nick would have murdered him anyway.

RE: Nick - syscrash - 07-09-2016

In season 6 i wonder if it will be Nick that everyone is scared of. His behavior will put everyone at risk. I could even see Season 6 start with Sean stabbing Nick and leaving him for dead. This could make Nick and Eve's mission be to ruin and disgrace Sean. The surprise when Sean finds out that Nick has risen and coming after him would great. Could start the rumor that Nick is the Grimm that can not be killed. If just hearing that Nick is a Grimm brings fear. What happens when people think he is resurrected.

RE: Nick - jsgrimm45 - 07-10-2016

(07-09-2016, 07:54 PM)syscrash Wrote: In season 6 i wonder if it will be Nick that everyone is scared of. His behavior will put everyone at risk. I could even see Season 6 start with Sean stabbing Nick and leaving him for dead. This could make Nick and Eve's mission be to ruin and disgrace Sean. The surprise when Sean finds out that Nick has risen and coming after him would great. Could start the rumor that Nick is the Grimm that can not be killed. If just hearing that Nick is a Grimm brings fear. What happens when people think he is resurrected.
Interesting idea but I think Renard will exit stage left very fast. What we should wonder about will the heal relic change Nick? Being heal that many times if there are side effects surely he will have them do you think?

RE: Nick - syscrash - 07-11-2016

lets consider when Nick's mother died he went after Chavez very violently. Now that Adalind and Kelly are gone. I would expect and even more violent response.
If the consequence of using the stick is to the person helped. Then it would effect Nick, Monroe, and Eve. The combination off the people effected would dictate it will not be a personal consequence. What may happen is an entity is released and each use makes it stronger.
If the past episodes, especially the ones showing Nicks response to Juliette being used against him. Nick will have major guilt about what happened to Adalind and Kelly. His guilt about Adalind will prevent him from reconnecting with Juliette.

RE: Nick - brandon - 07-11-2016

I not think it's just that.Nick would remain faithful to Adalind...would not be walking with Eve / Juliette.It might be to return his zombie side

RE: Nick - jsgrimm45 - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 12:42 AM)syscrash Wrote: lets consider when Nick's mother died he went after Chavez very violently. Now that Adalind and Kelly are gone. I would expect and even more violent response.
If the consequence of using the stick is to the person helped. Then it would effect Nick, Monroe, and Eve. The combination off the people effected would dictate it will not be a personal consequence. What may happen is an entity is released and each use makes it stronger.
If the past episodes, especially the ones showing Nicks response to Juliette being used against him. Nick will have major guilt about what happened to Adalind and Kelly. His guilt about Adalind will prevent him from reconnecting with Juliette.
This is now a good question on Nick and Adalind/Juliette, I now think Nick has strong feelings for Adalind and less for Juliette. The question comes down the Kelly Diana point. Can Diana accept Nick as a dad, or will she only accept Sean, can Nick accept Sean as a stepdad to Kelly? These are the problems for season 6, as it stands now Nick wants Sean dead and Sean wants Nick dead with Adalind in the middle.

RE: Nick - Kwu9888 - 07-11-2016

I am fairly new to this forum-only second post ever- but I feel like I have something to say so here goes. Sometimes when I'm reading the posts of other people here I feel like I'm watching a different show than everyone else.
First I have to defend Nick I watched and rewatched season 4 and I have to say I just don't see where Nick did anything wrong, sorry IMO only. Nick never turned away from Juliette when she became a Hexenbiest, as a matter of fact he tried to help her, granted it took him a few minutes but be was there. Juliette made it pretty darn hard for him, at one point he even told the scooby gang that he was out there ever night driving around trying to find her.He never willingly and knowingly had sex with someone other than Juliette. And when he found out how to become a Grimm again he kept saying no I can't let Juliette do that. The only reason he finally gave in, was because Juliette said you have to to help Monroe and Rosalee. Not saying he didn't want to become a Grimm again just saying never forced her.
Speaking of Juliette, isn't she the one who willingly, actually initiated sex with both
Renard and Kenneth. So she is definitely not guiltless in all this.
I know people will have things to say about this but please have some pity on the newby that I am. Thanks for listening sorry such a long post.

RE: Nick - New Guy - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 11:04 AM)Kwu9888 Wrote: I am fairly new to this forum-only second post ever- but I feel like I have something to say so here goes. Sometimes when I'm reading the posts of other people here I feel like I'm watching a different show than everyone else.
First I have to defend Nick I watched and rewatched season 4 and I have to say I just don't see where Nick did anything wrong, sorry IMO only. Nick never turned away from Juliette when she became a Hexenbiest, as a matter of fact he tried to help her, granted it took him a few minutes but be was there. Juliette made it pretty darn hard for him, at one point he even told the scooby gang that he was out there ever night driving around trying to find her.He never willingly and knowingly had sex with someone other than Juliette. And when he found out how to become a Grimm again he kept saying no I can't let Juliette do that. The only reason he finally gave in, was because Juliette said you have to to help Monroe and Rosalee. Not saying he didn't want to become a Grimm again just saying never forced her.
Speaking of Juliette, isn't she the one who willingly, actually initiated sex with both
I know people will have things to say about this but please have some pity on the newby that I am. Thanks for listening sorry such a long post.
Hello Kwu,
Welcome to Grimm Forum!
I agree with what you said. Your post is not too long. Grimm is an entertaining show.
Best!
New Guy

RE: Nick - syscrash - 07-11-2016

If anyone is interested in Season 3 Episode 8 "Twelve Days of Krampus" Nick goes full on Zombie Nick on Krampas.

RE: Nick - wfmyers1207 - 07-12-2016

(07-11-2016, 11:04 AM)Kwu9888 Wrote: I am fairly new to this forum-only second post ever- but I feel like I have something to say so here goes. Sometimes when I'm reading the posts of other people here I feel like I'm watching a different show than everyone else.

Hey kwu, welcome to the Forum, and I agree with you. It took Nick a minute, but he tried to put the relationship with Juliette right. She just threw everything he said and did back into his face. What a batch!Confused