Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-28-2017

Alicia would understand her now going by the name Eve. Even if she goes back to being a vet. Her check would say Juliette even though everyone would call her Eve.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 09:09 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Mary,
So you also have not seen any evidence to support that Eve (not Juliette Silverton) has any living family or long term friends. By "long term" should exclude any one who has never met this Eve thing.
N G

We have never seen evidence of Hank, Wu, Monroe, Rosalee, Nick, or Adalind humans friends. Juliette was the only character to have shown that could mix wesen and human friends. By season 6, Eve is acting more and more like Juliette as far I can tell could easily go back to her family/ friends.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - New Guy - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 09:22 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 09:09 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Mary,
So you also have not seen any evidence to support that Eve (not Juliette Silverton) has any living family or long term friends. By "long term" should exclude any one who has never met this Eve thing.
N G

We have never seen evidence of Hank, Wu, Monroe, Rosalee, Nick, or Adalind humans friends. Juliette was the only character to have shown that could mix wesen and human friends. By season 6, Eve is acting more and more like Juliette as far I can tell could easily go back to her family/ friends.
Hi Mary,
FrankenEve going back to Juliette's family and friends has as much likelihood (IMO) as the neighbors learning who plotted the murders and inviting FrankenEve to the neighborhood party.
N G

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 05:45 AM)Juliette Wrote: I think so. But for me it's more a runner-up. Not sure how often I already say it. I don't buy it from Nick. That's why I have myself tormented to watch it again. It was more to give it another try but it has not working. I can't warm Up with Nadalind even if I try to

I'm curious. Why do you think Nick invited Adalind to stay with the group? Now before anyone states it was to protect Adalind, consider that Nick, as a cop, would have ways of putting her into protective custody.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 11:19 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 05:45 AM)Juliette Wrote: I think so. But for me it's more a runner-up. Not sure how often I already say it. I don't buy it from Nick. That's why I have myself tormented to watch it again. It was more to give it another try but it has not working. I can't warm Up with Nadalind even if I try to

I'm curious. Why do you think Nick invited Adalind to stay with the group? Now before anyone states it was to protect Adalind, consider that Nick, as a cop, would have ways of putting her into protective custody.
I don't think Nick has the authority to place Adalind under protective custody? It couldn't have been an option because Nick had basically killed some of the people that had cause to come after Adalind off the books. Where the royals were concerned, Nick has only ever acted as a Grimm and not as a cop, so how could he get her under protective custody officially?

(03-28-2017, 11:25 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 11:19 AM)irukandji Wrote:

I don't think Nick has the authority to place Adalind under protective custody? It couldn't have been an option because Nick had basically killed some of the people that had cause to come after Adalind off the books. Where the royals were concerned, Nick has only ever acted as a Grimm and not as a cop, so how could he get her under protective custody officially?

I'm talking about when Juliette came in and threatened her.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Juliette - 03-28-2017

At the beginning I would say quite clearly because of the pregnancy. And to protect her. Afterwards because of his son. And later simply from convenience.

(03-28-2017, 11:33 AM)Juliette Wrote: At the beginning I would say quite clearly because of the pregnancy. And to protect her. Afterwards because of his son. And later simply from convenience.

So you think then that Nick deliberately ignored putting Adalind into protective custody because he wanted to take control over her safety?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-28-2017

Adalind came to a PPB precinct for protection. Its captain handed her off to one of his detectives, who transported her to a location where those who intended to harm her wouldn't be likely to look for her. Sounds like protective custody to me.

(03-28-2017, 11:41 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Adalind came to a PPB precinct for protection. Its captain handed her off to one of his detectives, who transported her to a location where those who intended to harm her wouldn't be likely to look for her. Sounds like protective custody to me.

Sean? You're stating Sean handed Adalind over to Nick and told him to place her in protective custody?