Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Tara - 03-25-2017

I don't believe it either. But that is what I say the last few days. I don't buy it. That Nick loves Adalind.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 05:35 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 12:40 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: It wasn't just Sean they were being reserved in front of. Diana was there too.

Does anyone know why they did not use Nuuch Suens to hide baby Diana from the royals in season 3 instead of giving Diana away to mama Kelly?
It was more than about keeping the royals away. The scoobies and Renard just didn't want Adalind raising Diana herself. They all knew how desperate Adalind was to find Diana, Renard could have asked Nick to contact his mother but they weren't interested in reuniting mother and daughter, condemning her, Diana and themselves by lying to Adalind about Diana being with Viktor.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 05:55 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 05:35 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 12:40 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: It wasn't just Sean they were being reserved in front of. Diana was there too.

Does anyone know why they did not use Nuuch Suens to hide baby Diana from the royals in season 3 instead of giving Diana away to mama Kelly?
It was more than about keeping the royals away. The scoobies and Renard just didn't want Adalind raising Diana herself. They all knew how desperate Adalind was to find Diana, Renard could have asked Nick to contact his mother but they weren't interested in reuniting mother and daughter, condemning her, Diana and themselves by lying to Adalind about Diana being with Viktor.

That turned out to be wrong. Adalind was not the super evil mother they all thought she was. Adalind told mama Kelly she was willing to die for her daughter. She later told Sean in the car how she wanted to be a good mom and work with him. When Nick gave her a chance things with the kids started to move in a better direction.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 03-25-2017

They did not think she was a good mother.And doing the other the danger of royalty disappeared,believing that resistance had it.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 05:46 AM)Tara Wrote: I don't believe it either. But that is what I say the last few days. I don't buy it. That Nick loves Adalind.

I'm with you on this one. Adalind interacted more positively with Renard last night than with Nick. It makes me wonder if she isn't going to end up with him instead.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - jsgrimm45 - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 06:44 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 05:46 AM)Tara Wrote: I don't believe it either. But that is what I say the last few days. I don't buy it. That Nick loves Adalind.

I'm with you on this one. Adalind interacted more positively with Renard last night than with Nick. It makes me wonder if she isn't going to end up with him instead.
Isn't it good that we all see the same thing and come away with a different view. I saw Sean seeing that Adalind loved Nick and it was Nick who comforted Diana that he would see her safe, before Sean. I took this to mean that now Sean knows for sure he and Adalind are done. Just my normal 2 cents.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Devegs - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 06:55 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Isn't it good that we all see the same thing and come away with a different view. I saw Sean seeing that Adalind loved Nick and it was Nick who comforted Diana that he would see her safe, before Sean. I took this to mean that now Sean knows for sure he and Adalind are done. Just my normal 2 cents.

I'm with you on this one

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 06:55 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 06:44 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Isn't it good that we all see the same thing and come away with a different view. I saw Sean seeing that Adalind loved Nick and it was Nick who comforted Diana that he would see her safe, before Sean. I took this to mean that now Sean knows for sure he and Adalind are done. Just my normal 2 cents.

JS, I didn't make the comment that Sean interacted more positively with Adalind because there's some kind of attraction going on between them. There wasn't. He acted the way he was supposed to act and Adalind acted the way she was supposed to act.

I'm talking about Nick here. I don't get the impression that he loves Adalind. If a man has to noodle around while a woman's patiently waiting to be told he loves her, there's something wrong. With him.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 06:37 AM)brandon Wrote: They did not think she was a good mother.And doing the other the danger of royalty disappeared,believing that resistance had it.

Sean and scooby gang was selfish and could have told Adalind the resistance (who hired Kelly) had her and later she could get her daughter back. Many of the bad things in the show would not have happen. Instead the plan was Adalind was never to see her daughter again indirectly as punishment for putting Juliette in a coma and taking her memories. Many posters say Adalind was never punished but to me both Adalind and Juliette were punished while not Sean despite being the mastermind behind many bad things that happen in the show still has not been punished. Let see what happens in 613.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Robyn - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 05:35 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Does anyone know why they did not use Nuuch Suens to hide baby Diana from the royals in season 3 instead of giving Diana away to mama Kelly?
Thank You!