Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - tscchope - 03-20-2016

We already know Nick will discover Adalind's secret. Adalind is worried about Juliette. She worried about Nick's reaction to her hexenbiest powers returning.

Juliette allowed the ghost of a smile to play across her lips. Sean has worn so many facades himself, he recognizes one in Juliette in the car.

Rachel wouldn't be quite so keen on getting hold of Diana, if she knew what she can do. Renard's phone call to Adalind in ep 13 is as close a clue as we'll get that he's running for Mayor with Black Claw's backing. Quite who's playing who won't come out until the season finale.

Juliette is not over Adalind. Adalind, in Juliette's mind, stole Nick and the child she and Nick ought to have had and is now living with Nick. Adalind can pretty much wind Meisner round her little finger. She'll do whatever it takes to get Diana back. Juliette will look for a serious payback, sooner or later.

Adalind and Sean playing happy families for the voters would make Nick incensed. Probably enough to have another set to with Sean, somewhere down the line.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - grimmfan14 - 03-26-2016

I'm really curious what's going to happen. They've made a point of Nick not totally expressing his feelings for Adalind or holding back.

Will she tell him why she's going to Sean, but it makes him angry anyway to see her pretending to be Sean's wife, especially if Renard and Adalind are making out at some point? Or will she just leave without explanation because she's scared to tell him she's a hexenbeist, which will make Nick even more angry.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 04-01-2016

I way typing an answer in the Mother of the Year thread and something occurred to me. Adalind is beginning to turn from her convictions. As of yet, Eve has not.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 04-01-2016

This is the first time Adalind has had to make a choice. Each time the old Adalind made the choice. Interesting how the writers give her a choice right when she gets her powers back. So is it Adalind or the hexenbiest we are seeing. I will call her changed when she chooses to do the right thing even if it means a sacrifice to her.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - jsgrimm45 - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 02:27 PM)syscrash Wrote: This is the first time Adalind has had to make a choice. Each time the old Adalind made the choice. Interesting how the writers give her a choice right when she gets her powers back. So is it Adalind or the hexenbiest we are seeing. I will call her changed when she chooses to do the right thing even if it means a sacrifice to her.
Like this point we will see the what if's in the next couple episodes. I would vote for the change to be real, but I'm not holding my breath. This time we nor her can blame anyone but herself.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 04-03-2016

Juliette did a bit of snooping through Nick's things when they lived together. What about Adalind? Is she a snoop?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Rotkäppchen - 04-03-2016

(04-03-2016, 07:05 PM)irukandji Wrote: Juliette did a bit of snooping through Nick's things when they lived together. What about Adalind? Is she a snoop?

Oh, your phone's ringing. Want me to get it for you? LOL ahhh so innocent however, it can be viewed in two different ways (as she is a woman) HAHHAHAHAHA

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - noellead - 05-01-2016

I joined the forum because I want to voice my perspective and hope that Nick and Juliette/Eve end up together before the series ends. I'm really completely baffled by all the "N'adalind" lovers. I feel completely sorry for Juliette - who I see as courageous and selfless. She never asked to become a Hexenbiest or as evil as she acted after becoming so. I do love that her character as Eve has become stronger and smarter through all she's gone through as the series has evolved.

As for Adalind - I think she's become likable through the past season, but it completely makes my skin crawl seeing her and Nick together - knowing how she ruined Juliette and Nick's lives - even if through the course of trying to save herself/get Diana back. I DO however, think Adalind and Meisner would make a good couple, and the writers seem to have alluded to some interest between the two when Meisner helped Adalind deliver Diana...but then it was never developed. This could have made for (and still could) make for an interesting story line.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - SumYungHo - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 09:33 PM)noellead Wrote: I joined the forum because I want to voice my perspective and hope that Nick and Juliette/Eve end up together before the series ends. I'm really completely baffled by all the "N'adalind" lovers. I feel completely sorry for Juliette - who I see as courageous and selfless. She never asked to become a Hexenbiest or as evil as she acted after becoming so. I do love that her character as Eve has become stronger and smarter through all she's gone through as the series has evolved.

Welcome aboard!

As I'm sure you already know, or if not, will soon learn, that the forum is home to a small but vocal group of PeEve-Nazis who worship Her Repugnance as their deity and would be more than happy to welcome a new cult member.

Beware and Good Luck!

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 05-02-2016

Has Adalind changed. considering ever since Adalind got her powers back. She has reverted back to scheming. Being used as a pawn, and basically getting herself into a jam. It doesn't take much speculation to say to old Adalind is back.

Who thinks Adalind would not tell where the fome is. or other things about Nick. Are tell about Monroe and Rosalee. Adalind knows Nick has a bunch of keys and went to Germany. Sean knows Nick has one. Which could prompt the question about the keys. Do you think it would take BC a lot to get Adalind to tell about the keys.

I do not think this season will end in a win all war. IMO this HW BC will end with a diplomatic solution. A solution which after fighting they realize HW and BC need each other.

I see it as HW needs BC to control the wesen once they are free to be wesen. BC needs HW to control the wesen hysteria created once they are revealed.