Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 07-22-2016

Every character has been shown how they get around. Even Adalind is shown taking a cab.
Eve, twice just turned up. gets in the car. gets out and then is gone. Not even a hint on how she got there. They even gave Trubel a bike. They say Eve has a new power. Diana astro projects. could the show get crazy enough that Eve has a form of teleportation. Elizabeth can manipulate time, maybe so can Eve. Manipulate time and space you have teleportation.

Maybe this is like Monroe the only character without a last name. Eve is the only character without transportation. Just another show mystery.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 07-23-2016

(07-22-2016, 11:04 PM)syscrash Wrote: Every character has been shown how they get around. Even Adalind is shown taking a cab.
Eve, twice just turned up. gets in the car. gets out and then is gone. Not even a hint on how she got there. They even gave Trubel a bike. They say Eve has a new power. Diana astro projects. could the show get crazy enough that Eve has a form of teleportation. Elizabeth can manipulate time, maybe so can Eve. Manipulate time and space you have teleportation.

Maybe this is like Monroe the only character without a last name. Eve is the only character without transportation. Just another show mystery.
Right now I don't think Eve can teleport just she is very stealth maybe she can cloud minds not to see her.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 07-23-2016

maybe walk on foot.You could have a vehicle like Trubel.teleporting that is as dumb as flying superman.ugly show serious than that.his powers should have a limit

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 07-23-2016

I do not get the feeling HW, fome, and spice shop are close. Which would make walking impractical. They have not showed how she gets around. It just seems odd they have left the transportation issue open. A version of teleportation would be since she can move things why not move herself.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 08-21-2016

We have now seen a few images of Bitsie as Eve filming season 6. In all images she has on the same outfit with her hair pulled back. Yet in season 5 she had numerous outfits she wore. Could this be a sign that Eve will be depressed and withdrawn. Seeing as how they are filiming episode 3 and the outfit is the one from the season 5 finally. I wonder if this means she won't have access to her things at HW.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Robyn - 08-22-2016

I assumed Eve moved around similar to Meisner, park the vehicle away from the target location and either return or not depending on the situation. If the vehicle was later discovered it wouldn’t trace back to usable owner information. If the BC arc is over in S6, why can’t Eve go back to the defunct HW compound and get her clothes?

I’m with Brandon on the teleportation theory, might as well strap a cape to Eve and show her flying across the sky - it’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s… schizophrenia girl. A magic stick is more than enough, too many oddities and the Grimm characters/fairytales become silly low budget sci-fi tricks.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 08-22-2016

on teleportation it seems to me silly.It may be more secret entrance.or she could have had her vehicle elsewhere.They were cleaning well the criminal record of Trubel,who says they did with Juliette/Eve

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 10-17-2016

The interview seem to indicate we will see a return of the Juliette personality. Yet nothing indicates we will not also see Eve. This makes me wonder do we see a split personality. Will she be able to switch from Juliette to Eve when she wants. Or will Eve emerge when she is in danger. Will Juliette be her normal state with her fighting to suppress the Eve personality. Or will she become a new character a combination of Juliette and Eve.
If she does become Juliette again will she go back to being a vet. I guess the big question is where will she stay. Also where will Trubel stay. They could clean up HW and continue to stay there. We know the fome and spice shop will continue to be used. The other option is her normal state is Eve. But she becomes the social Juliette when needed to interact with others. In the images released we have seen her dressed as Eve in leather. We have also seen her dressed as Juliette having dinner in a social setting. With the lack of context this could be the result of a transition from Eve to Juliette. It was mentioned in one interview that Eve might lose her powers because of the stick. It has also been hinted that Nickette is a possibility.

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 10-17-2016

Hi Forum,
The writers have kept to the line that Juliette is dead:
http://tvline.com/2015/12/11/grimm-bitsie-tulloch-juliette-returns-eve/
Quote:TVLINE | David and Jim, how long have you known you were going to bring Bitsie back?
GREENWALT | A long time… But to keep my word, [Juliette] is dead. She’s coming back, but it’s not really Juliette anymore.
If Juliette comes back, she will be a decomposing corpse. Hold you noses folks!
Here is what the writers are saying:
http://tvline.com/2016/05/20/grimm-finale-recap-season-5-rosalee-pregnant-meisner-dead-died-juliette/
Quote:TVLINE | Eve showing signs of Juliette returning: What can you tell me about what’s really going on?
GREENWALT | Well, the feelings have come back.
KOUF | The stick opened up part of her. There are unintended consequences to the use of that stick. So, just like everything else.
GREENWALT | There’s part of her that was dead, that she had killed, that they had killed. Suddenly it was awakened. And because she’s a Hexenbiest, it had a super effect. So we’ll have to see what happens with the Eve side of her personality and now having all these feelings, which is going to include a lot of guilt. It’ll be complex.
Why was super woman FrankenEve not able to recognize her guilt? Will she remain proud of all her heinous acts? Will she react like Judas and hang herself? Will she keep wearing hooker wigs?
New Guy

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 10-17-2016

New Guy do you understand what the writers are defining what it means to be wesen. Do you understand they live by the laws of nature before the laws of man. Just as Monroe has never shown any repercussions in how he feels after the number of kills he has had on the show. Even Nick killing wesen no problem. Killing the guy in the bar he was ready to turn himself in. You want to make it a case of hypocrisy. The show is trying to draw the difference between being human and being wesen. Being wesen is more then being able to woge. Juliette / Eve is wesen so cooking the guys in the truck like a microwave is not an issue.