Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - SumYungHo - 04-15-2016

(04-15-2016, 09:09 PM)syscrash Wrote: Has anybody wondered how does PeEve get around.

Well, on her broom, of course.

However, where she keeps it is something of a mystery. But based solely upon the permanently unpleasant look on her face, I suspect that it requires a lubricant.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 04-15-2016

Quote:Well, on her broom, of course.

However, where she keeps it is something of a mystery. But based solely upon the permanently unpleasant look on her face, I suspect that it requires a lubricant.

ROFL

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 04-16-2016

Hi Forum,
After FrankenEve left the fome, I commented to my wife that she must ride a broom. Adalind has her car and she never said to give it back. We never see her drive.
She can levitate, so the witch may well have a broom. That would give the special effects team a fun project.
New Guy

RE: Eve/Juliette - Hell Rell - 04-16-2016

I saw some speculation on this forum from earlier this season about the Grimm/Hexen family eventually needing to escape the fome. It seems like a good reason for those tunnels and the huge door that leads to who knows where to be chosen as a location. So far, no one outside of the Scooby gang knows where the stick is located. That info getting out could be the catalyst for an escape being needed.

What does everyone think Eve would do if she found out about the stick and it's location? Would she leave it be in order to maintain their pseudo alliance or would she attempt to take it if she saw that it would be of use to HW?

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 08:49 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: I saw some speculation on this forum from earlier this season about the Grimm/Hexen family eventually needing to escape the fome. It seems like a good reason for those tunnels and the huge door that leads to who knows where to be chosen as a location. So far, no one outside of the Scooby gang no where the stick is located. That info getting out could be the catalyst for an escape being needed.

What does everyone think Eve would do if she found out about the stick and it's location? Would she leave it be in order to maintain their pseudo alliance or would she attempt to take it if she saw that it would be of use to HW?

The only way for her to learn about the stick and its location would be through Nick. Do you see him giving the location to her?

RE: Eve/Juliette - Mustang472 - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 09:03 AM)irukandji Wrote: The only way for her to learn about the stick and its location would be through Nick. Do you see him giving the location to her?

Nick hid the stick next to a deep hole. Could he maybe lose the stick and ask Eve to find it for him? He would have to explain it to her if tha happened.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Hell Rell - 04-16-2016

The only way for her to learn about the stick and its location would be through Nick. Do you see him giving the location to her?
[/quote]

Don't let logic ruin my hypothetical!

I haven't really thought it through and I never considered Nick telling Eve about it. I just figured this treasure has been sought after for centuries by good and bad guys alike so it leads me to believe someone outside of Nick and crew would be made aware of it's location. I don't think the writers would give it so much importance if only the protagonists have knowledge of it's existence. I was more interested in what people would think Eve would do if she found out about it and I haven't figured out how she would yet. I guess she could search the fome herself if she felt like Nick was hiding some vital info from her without exactly knowing what it is.

On another note, it bothers me more and more seeing the gang refer to her as Eve when she's not in the room with them. I can't believe none of them think it's ridiculous to not call her Juliette when not in her presence.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Belle - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 01:23 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: On another note, it bothers me more and more seeing the gang refer to her as Eve when she's not in the room with them. I can't believe none of them think it's ridiculous to not call her Juliette when not in her presence.

Exactly! I have the same problem. Heck, even when they are looking right at her I can't see why they'd indulge her weirdness. Between the wigs, the name change and her god awful attempts to look menacing, I spend every single scene that has "Julieve" in it cringing.

Sorry, but changing you name just doesn't work and I know that from personal experience. I have a friend named Sumi who legally changed her name to Leslie as soon as she turned 18 because she wanted a more American sounding name, but surprise, surprise, we all still called her Sumi because that's her name. The change actually ended up causing her more problems because on paper she was Leslie, but everywhere else to EVERYONE she was still Sumi.

Does Julieve not remember when Prince tried to change his name into a symbol? Apparently, the writers don't...
It made Prince into a joke and that's pretty much what her character is doing to the show.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 01:23 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: On another note, it bothers me more and more seeing the gang refer to her as Eve when she's not in the room with them. I can't believe none of them think it's ridiculous to not call her Juliette when not in her presence.

Not to me. These people gave her up for dead mid-season last year. They've shown little to no interest in her since then. In their mind, she's dead. She says she's another person. They say, okay, and leave it at that. Credit it to a show about magic, not real life.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 04-16-2016

What we don't know and why it is hard to say what Eve would do. We have not seen Eve disagree with anyone. If I had to guess, she would only take the stick if she needed it for something. She would not take it for safe keeping. Even if she thought it was endanger.

The scene in the truck when Eve told Nick about her night with Rachael. It looks like Nick sees Eve as an entirely different person. I did find it interesting that Eve is the one to fill her in on BC and it's plans. Shouldn't it have been Nick that put Adalind on the alert about BC.

Here is an interesting twist the show could use. Adalind and Eve being hexenbiest could bond. Causing Nick to not trust either because they are hexenbiest. Where Nick would have a problem with Adalind manipulating people for the firm. Eve would not, in fact Eve would be on-board with Adalind using here abilities to get information from clients.