Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 02-21-2016

(02-21-2016, 10:13 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I believes what he sees Adalind has been a good mother, now on the Eve question is more complex he sees someone he knew for years so I'm not sure how he sees Eve. Every time he is asked he doesn't have an answer. I don't think the writers have flush that out well. I don't see the writers able to bridge that one they made the Eve character to powerful we no longer need Trubel or Nick.

I thought in the last episode he said Eve was a different person.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 02-21-2016

(02-21-2016, 10:15 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 10:13 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I believes what he sees Adalind has been a good mother, now on the Eve question is more complex he sees someone he knew for years so I'm not sure how he sees Eve. Every time he is asked he doesn't have an answer. I don't think the writers have flush that out well. I don't see the writers able to bridge that one they made the Eve character to powerful we no longer need Trubel or Nick.

Just watch it again or at least that part Nick still sounds confused on the Eve/Juliette question he tells Monroe when Eve talks about Juliette it like they are two different people.

(02-21-2016, 10:35 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 10:15 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Just watch it again or at least that part Nick still sounds confused on the Eve/Juliette question he tells Monroe when Eve talks about Juliette it like they are two different people.

I don't doubt his confusion. After all, he has a thousand questions about her that aren't getting answered. Nick says it's like she's a different person or she is a different person, whatever he says, I don't translate that to an automatic disbelief that Juliette is trying to pull some kind of a fast one on him by pretending to be Eve. I think he realizes she is a different person and is still confused about it.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Belle - 02-21-2016

The other thing I don't get about Eve/Juliette is how she just disappears, but doesn't die, even though she was supposedly a successful veterinarian.
I mean, how have they been explaining that to her coworkers and patients?
Don't get me wrong, she didn't seem to spend much time actually being a vet, but the show has completely glossed over the fact that she's checked out of her old life.
Did she not have family?
Did she not have other friends?
How did Nick even sell the house without Juliette?
It's like no one cared or even noticed she was gone, at least not enough to go look for her...
And other than wearing wigs that would actually attract attention, she doesn't do anything to hide her identity when she's out and about like the time she met Nick at a restaurant.
Her entire storyline is just plain dumb.

RE: Eve/Juliette - tscchope - 02-21-2016

(02-21-2016, 10:55 AM)irukandji Wrote: I don't translate that to an automatic disbelief that Juliette is trying to pull some kind of a fast one on him by pretending to be Eve. I think he realizes she is a different person and is still confused about it.

If Nick were convinced Juliette is now 'Eve', he wouldn't be confused. Nick does have grounds for thinking Juliette is pulling a fast one on him. She concealed the fact she was a hexenbiest from him. That speaks volumes about Juliette's self-control not to reveal herself to a Grimm.

(02-21-2016, 11:12 AM)tscchope Wrote: If Nick were convinced Juliette is now 'Eve', he wouldn't be confused. Nick does have grounds for thinking Juliette is pulling a fast one on him. She concealed the fact she was a hexenbiest from him. That speaks volumes about Juliette's self-control not to reveal herself to a Grimm.

No, I don't think so. I don't get that feeling from him. As Eve she didn't conceal her hexenbiest from him. She used it to save his life.

Saving his life would be one of the things that would confuse him about her. Faking her identity in order to pull a fast one on him? I don't see him believing that. There's no point to it.

(02-21-2016, 11:18 AM)irukandji Wrote: Saving his life would be one of the things that would confuse him about her.
Nick's life was saved at Meisner's orders, because he wanted to recruit Nick and the others. There's no confusion there.
There is no 'Eve', only Juliette.

(02-21-2016, 11:34 AM)tscchope Wrote: Nick's life was saved at Meisner's orders, because he wanted to recruit Nick and the others. There's no confusion there.
There is no 'Eve', only Juliette.

I disagree. I know fans are completed outraged that she even came back in the first place. But a story about Juliette faking a new personality for no reason? That makes absolutely no sense.

(02-21-2016, 11:39 AM)irukandji Wrote: a story about Juliette faking a new personality for no reason? That makes absolutely no sense.
A double agent penetrating a rival intelligence organisation to expose one's own traitors, download information and move to take them down makes perfect sense.

(02-21-2016, 11:52 AM)tscchope Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 11:39 AM)irukandji Wrote: a story about Juliette faking a new personality for no reason? That makes absolutely no sense.
A double agent penetrating a rival intelligence organisation to expose one's own traitors, download information and move to take them down makes perfect sense.

Does it? Have you seen indications of Eve doing this?