Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 08:24 AM)irukandji Wrote: Just one final thing on Elizabeth. I don't see any motive for her to turn Juliette into an all powerful hexenbiest. It just doesn't mesh in my opinion. So I believe what happened was not deliberate.

My final comment here... You maybe right about Elizabeth haveing no reason.

But We both agree that Adelaind made somehow Juliette becaming hexanbiest was part of the reversing process...

The point in what we disagree is: You believe Elizabeth didn't know about Juliette trasnformation. I believe she knew, but she didn't want to tell... maybe because she believed Juliette wouldn't accept do the reverse process.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 08:34 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 08:24 AM)irukandji Wrote: Just one final thing on Elizabeth. I don't see any motive for her to turn Juliette into an all powerful hexenbiest. It just doesn't mesh in my opinion. So I believe what happened was not deliberate.

But We both agree that Adelaind made somehow Juliette becaming hexanbiest was part of the reversing process...

The point in what we disagree is: You believe Elizabeth didn't know about Juliette trasnformation. I believe she knew, but she didn't want to tell... maybe because she believed Juliette wouldn't accept do the reverse process.
Very good debate I would like to add some things to question. Adalind found the book and hat her mother had she even opened it by cutting her hand. So Adalind didn't know the potion by heart nor did Elizabeth she also had to use the book. The question is how did Viktor know there was a potion that could take a Grimm's powers if the hexen doing it had her powers taken by that Grimm's blood? So Viktor had more information that Adalind or Elizabeth how? Could he have known the outcome?

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 09:01 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Very good debate I would like to add some things to question. Adalind found the book and hat her mother had she even opened it by cutting her hand. So Adalind didn't know the potion by heart nor did Elizabeth she also had to use the book. The question is how did Viktor know there was a potion that could take a Grimm's powers if the hexen doing it had her powers taken by that Grimm's blood? So Viktor had more information that Adalind or Elizabeth how? Could he have known the outcome?

Viktor was the one who told Adalind to remove Nick's powers, right?

(01-20-2016, 09:07 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Yes as a condition for getting Diana back.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 09:17 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

That is a good question. I have no idea why he would even know that unless he is in league with another hexenbiest. Is that possible?

(01-20-2016, 09:26 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 09:17 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 08:34 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: My final comment here... You maybe right about Elizabeth haveing no reason.

That is a good question. I have no idea why he would even know that unless he is in league with another hexenbiest. Is that possible?
I have no idea I got the idea reading yours and Adriano debate and thinking about the events. The little light bulb come on about Viktor.

(01-20-2016, 09:37 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I have no idea I got idea reading yours and Adriano debate and thinking about the events. The little light bulb come on about Viktor.

Transcript from the talk between Viktor and Adelaind:

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Nobody_Knows_the_Trubel_I%27ve_Seen/Transcript

Quote:Viktor: I think I might be able to arrange that, but there is one thing I'd like you to do first.
Adalind: Anything.
Viktor: You remember how the Grimm took your powers away?
Adalind: Yes.
Viktor: It's time to return the favor. You have the blood of the Grimm in you. That makes him vulnerable.

Viktor knew it was Nick's blood that makes him vulnerable. How?
And why taking Nick's power? He did nothing about it...
What was the goal with it?

(01-20-2016, 10:13 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 09:37 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I have no idea I got idea reading yours and Adriano debate and thinking about the events. The little light bulb come on about Viktor.

Quote:Viktor: I think I might be able to arrange that, but there is one thing I'd like you to do first.
Viktor: It's time to return the favor. You have the blood of the Grimm in you. That makes him vulnerable.

Ok there is an idea. Royals and Grimm's have worked together in the pasted Ian said Grimm's change the balance. So royals have knowledge of Grimm's and their weakness. Maybe somewhere in the pasted a Grimm didn't do what the royals wanted so the use a hexen they knew the Grimm had taken her powers, with his blood, and we have the how Viktor knew.

Question is ok this worked did this event cause another Juliette? Now we come to Henrietta she didn't know how this could have happened so this knowledge is limited. Now we come back to Elizabeth did she know? Adalind may not but Adalind isn't in the same league as Elizabeth, and Elizabeth had been sleeping with the King.

What do you think? What holes did I miss?

(01-20-2016, 10:29 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 10:13 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:

Ok there is an idea. Royals and Grimm's have worked together in the pasted Ian said Grimm's change the balance. So royals have knowledge of Grimm's and their weakness. Maybe somewhere in the pasted a Grimm didn't do what the royals wanted so the use a hexen they knew the Grimm had taken her powers, with his blood, and we have the how Viktor knew.

Question is ok this worked did this event cause another Juliette? Now we come to Henrietta she didn't know how this could have happened so this knowledge is limited. Now we come back to Elizabeth did she know? Adalind may not but Adalind isn't in the same league as Elizabeth, and Elizabeth had been sleeping with the King.

What do you think? What holes did I miss?

It is not just about power… It is also about knowledge. I think Henrietta wasn’t from a family of hexanbiests that live with royals. So she wouldn’t know what roayls know. Adelaind, on the opposite side… Apparently is from a family of hexanbiests that with share a live with roayls and, even not being so powerful, she shared some knowledge with them. Viktor didn’t have to explain Adelaind what to do. She knew in her families book would have some spell to take grimm’s powers. It fits with your post about royals using hexanbiests to take grimm powers in the past.
Elizabeth seems to also be from a royal living hexanbiest family. So she also should share some spell knowledge with the royals.
Now, the fact that Henrietta saying Juliette’s case is unique can be because she didn’t know (she didn’t share royals knowlodge). This maybe common in the best among grimms that lost their power… Adelaind and Elizabeth should know the results… I think.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 01-20-2016

There is no indication that Viktor knew how to remove Nicks powers. It just makes sense a Grimm removes a hexenbiest powers he then becomes vulnerable to hexenbiest. Only natural that the taking of powers would have a cost, something to balance the scales.

What I am wondering is the intimacy part. The scratch took a kiss. To activate the spell on Hank took sex. To remove Nick powers took sex. To return Nicks powers took sex. To regain her powers chop up a hexnebiest. To suppress her powers chop up a hexenbiest. Consuming someone is about as intimate as you can get. Even if it is only consumed topically.

The other thing I wonder about is little Kelly. There are a number of statement that let us know the Adalind in Kelly will not effect the Grimm in Kelly. The spell Adalind did to take Nicks powers was an entwining spell not a glamour like Frau Pech did. When Juliette became Adalind entwining would mean she also became a hexenbiest, which is what gave Nick his powers back. A baby is the ultimate entwining you can have. And since it was performed by a hexenbiest, like Juliette when she gave Nick his powers back. Having it do the same to Kelly would be well within the mechanics of how the spell works.

I also have this feeling that Eve, Adalind, and little Kelly are connected. Adalind thinks she got pregnant when she sleep with Nick. How about she got pregnant when Juliette sleep with Nick as Adalind. It would better fit then, Adalind not knowing for all those months she was not pregnant.