Grimm Forum
What will be the backup story for Chavez missing /death - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: What will be the backup story for Chavez missing /death (/Thread-What-will-be-the-backup-story-for-Chavez-missing-death)

What will be the backup story for Chavez missing /death - jsgrimm45 - 11-24-2015

Chavez was an FBI agent but also with this other group, so what kind of plan would this group have for one of theirs being killed while on the secret side of life, but also connected to the FBI?

I look for Nick to be pickup by the FBI for Chavez but this other group can't let this go anywhere. So do they have a higher up kill it? Do the set the body so it connects to another FBI case? Do they do nothing because without a body it is a hard case anyway?

This group will have planned for something like this problem wouldn't you think?

So what is the plan?

RE: What will be the backup story for Chavez missing /death - brandon - 01-16-2016

the agent Rosten thought Nick might be involved in the disappearance of Chavez, motivated by the discussion that had between them-
Nick could clearly be taken to the FBI for interrogation.
They could not have anything that is custom HW thoroughly clean.
but Nick stepped out of the hospital and there is no alibi.but for R. agent could be the perfect occasion.
Nick could say that went something restless and spun to return to the hospital

RE: What will be the backup story for Chavez missing /death - jsgrimm45 - 01-16-2016

(01-16-2016, 07:40 AM)brandon Wrote: the agent Rosten thought Nick might be involved in the disappearance of Chavez, motivated by the discussion that had between them-
Nick could clearly be taken to the FBI for interrogation.
They could not have anything that is custom HW thoroughly clean.
but Nick stepped out of the hospital and there is no alibi.but for R. agent could be the perfect occasion.
Nick could say that went something restless and spun to return to the hospital
I agree Nick will be picked up the hospital tapes will show times he wasn't on tape. Now he can say he just needed to take a walk and just wasn't on camera. Adalind will be his lawyer she said in season one she had been a criminal lawyer and HW has to have a way cover up these things. When you have one person in two groups this thing has to happen. So I don't see it going anywhere just adding to Nick and Adalind trust between each other.

RE: What will be the backup story for Chavez missing /death - wfmyers1207 - 01-16-2016

@jsgrimm. IMO someone higher up will tell the FBI agents to drop it and go find something useful to do, like arts and crafts! Tongue

For HW to exist at all, there has to be a few high level players in on the operation. Otherwise where do they get funding and help covering up their activities? Dodgy

RE: What will be the backup story for Chavez missing /death - jsgrimm45 - 06-10-2016

Now that HW is wipeout in Portland we may have forget that the FBI is still looking for Chavez. With HW in place I could see Meisner putting the FBI on the wrong trail or even having higher ups ending the hunt for good. So will anything to do with Chavez come up again in season 6?

RE: What will be the backup story for Chavez missing /death - Vance60 - 06-11-2016

(11-24-2015, 05:10 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Chavez was an FBI agent but also with this other group, so what kind of plan would this group have for one of theirs being killed while on the secret side of life, but also connected to the FBI?

I look for Nick to be pickup by the FBI for Chavez but this other group can't let this go anywhere. So do they have a higher up kill it? Do the set the body so it connects to another FBI case? Do they do nothing because without a body it is a hard case anyway?

This group will have planned for something like this problem wouldn't you think?

So what is the plan?

That is one of the things that bothered me about HW, the lack of response to kill any investigation into Chavez disappearance. All well and good cleaning up any evidence but that won't stop the FBI looking for their agent. One of the reasons why I felt they were somewhat toothless as an organisation, government backed or otherwise. They always seemed to be a step behind BC.