Grimm Forum
Bud - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Bud (/Thread-Bud)

Bud - Gretel Hanselsister - 10-31-2015

RE: Bud - wfmyers1207 - 07-29-2016

Bud is coming back in the first two episodes of S6 according to Danny Bruno's IMDB page. Be great to see him on the show again. Missed the character a lot. Smile

RE: Bud - jsgrimm45 - 07-30-2016

(07-29-2016, 02:23 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Bud is coming back in the first two episodes of S6 according to Danny Bruno's IMDB page. Be great to see him on the show again. Missed the character a lot. Smile
Wonder how he will fit in? Think he may be where Nick goes? I think he would under Renards radar also like the royals. Or do you think Trubel and Eve would go there for the same reason? Would would better for Trubel and Eve as Renard doesn't even know what happened to them.

Like you glad to see him back. Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Bud - wfmyers1207 - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 08:51 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 02:23 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Bud is coming back in the first two episodes of S6 according to Danny Bruno's IMDB page. Be great to see him on the show again. Missed the character a lot. Smile
Wonder how he will fit in? Think he may be where Nick goes? I think he would under Renards radar also like the royals. Or do you think Trubel and Eve would go there for the same reason? Would would better for Trubel and Eve as Renard doesn't even know what happened to them.

Like you glad to see him back. Big GrinBig Grin

I'm thinking that he would be a good person for Truble and Eve to crash with, he probably is not on Renard's radar as you said. If Nick is the fugitive, and I think that's very likely, then Portland may become to hot for him to stay at all.

As I mentioned on another thread, he may go looking for other Grimms to help him take out Renard. While Truble, Eve and the rest of the crew work to try and clear him. This could be the episodes where Nick is 'gone' from the show. Dodgy

RE: Bud - syscrash - 07-30-2016

They used bud to hide Adalind, using Bud to hide Nick would be within the show. True Adalind knows about Bud. But she has shown she is not will to give up information that would hurt Nick. Of course we don't know what she would do if she felt Eve was making a move for Nick.

They say Bud is coming back does anyone know if it is in the early episodes or the later episodes when Rosalee will need help with her pregnancy.

RE: Bud - wfmyers1207 - 07-31-2016

(07-30-2016, 07:59 PM)syscrash Wrote: They used bud to hide Adalind, using Bud to hide Nick would be within the show. True Adalind knows about Bud. But she has shown she is not will to give up information that would hurt Nick. Of course we don't know what she would do if she felt Eve was making a move for Nick.

They say Bud is coming back does anyone know if it is in the early episodes or the later episodes when Rosalee will need help with her pregnancy.

Danny Bruno's IMDb page credits him with appearances in the first 2 episodes only so far.

RE: Bud - jsgrimm45 - 07-31-2016

Does anyone remember how many times Renard has seen Bud? Have we seen Renard note that Nick and Bud are friends? I can't remember anywhere where Renard would think at Nick and Bud were friends.

Renard know Bud came in to help with one case needing a witness and he seen Bud at the Wesenrien scene, but nothing I noted at the time show how far back Bud and Nick go.

RE: Bud - wfmyers1207 - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 01:02 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Does anyone remember how many times Renard has seen Bud? Have we seen Renard note that Nick and Bud are friends? I can't remember anywhere where Renard would think at Nick and Bud were friends.

Renard know Bud came in to help with one case needing a witness and he seen Bud at the Wesenrien scene, but nothing I noted at the time show how far back Bud and Nick go.

I believe you're correct. That scene in "Tribunal" was the only one where Renard saw Bud. And there was nothing he may have saw or heard, that I recall, that could have told him how far back Nick and Bud go. So far as Renard knows, Bud was just another wesen that the wesenrein had a beef with. Dodgy

RE: Bud - syscrash - 07-31-2016

When they had Bud woge in the station Sean knew about Bud. It was Sean suggestion to get Wu ready to not freak out when someone woges. I don't think that Sean knows where he lives. But Adalind does.