Grimm Forum
How will Monroe and Rosalee deal with Juliette death - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: How will Monroe and Rosalee deal with Juliette death (/Thread-How-will-Monroe-and-Rosalee-deal-with-Juliette-death)

Pages: 1 2 3

How will Monroe and Rosalee deal with Juliette death - jsgrimm45 - 08-12-2015

We have left them out of most posts. Juliette death will have an impact on them also. If Rosalee relapses this could be a factor. No manner what was said they at one time had a relationship with Juliette. I now see them regretting things said in the heat or the moment as we all have said things that later we regret. Hank, Wu, Monroe, and Rosalee had a friendship at one time that's not something to overlook.

How would see this playing out?

RE: How will Monroe and Rosalee deal with Juliette death - wfmyers1207 - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 07:10 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: We have left them out of most posts. Juliette death will have an impact on them also. If Rosalee relapses this could be a factor. No manner what was said they at one time had a relationship with Juliette. I now see them regretting things said in the heat or the moment as we all have said things that later we regret. Hank, Wu, Monroe, and Rosalee had a friendship at one time that's not something to overlook.

You have a point. The death of Juliette could have a very profound impact on the rest of the crew. Group dynamics are just that, the death of one affects all.

Will Monroe and Rosalee blame themselves to a certain extent for what happened to Juliette?

Will Hank and Wu have to cover for Nick until he pulls himself out of that dark place? Will Truble have to be the "lead Grimm" for awhile for the same reason?

And what about Renard? Will he experience any remorse for what he did?

RE: How will Monroe and Rosalee deal with Juliette death - New Guy - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 07:33 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 07:10 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: We have left them out of most posts. Juliette death will have an impact on them also. If Rosalee relapses this could be a factor. No manner what was said they at one time had a relationship with Juliette. I now see them regretting things said in the heat or the moment as we all have said things that later we regret. Hank, Wu, Monroe, and Rosalee had a friendship at one time that's not something to overlook.

You have a point. The death of Juliette could have a very profound impact on the rest of the crew. Group dynamics are just that, the death of one affects all.

Will Monroe and Rosalee blame themselves to a certain extent for what happened to Juliette?

Will Hank and Wu have to cover for Nick until he pulls himself out of that dark place? Will Truble have to be the "lead Grimm" for awhile for the same reason?

And what about Renard? Will he experience any remorse for what he did?
Hello All,
Juliette made it clear in the spice shop that all of them caused her to become (die and morph into) a hexenbiest. Yes they will all blame themselves.
Nick's "dark place" may inhibit him as a cop, as a Grimm and as a clear thinking person. Trubel may need to fill in while Nick recovers. He is as emotionally damaged as he would be physically damaged by some sort nearly fatal trauma. His revenge may be part of his healing process.
Renard has no regard for anyone but himself. He is not capable of remorse for any of the vile things he has caused or done. He is likely proud of them if they advanced his agenda.
New Guy

RE: How will Monroe and Rosalee deal with Juliette death - wfmyers1207 - 08-12-2015

There is one thing about Renard. Unlike most of you (it seems) I don't see him as a man who has no morals, but rather as a man who has lived in fear and paranoia all his life. Doesn't excuse what he has done, but someone in that position might do things others may not. So, I run him a little slack. But, then I could be wrong!Huh

RE: How will Monroe and Rosalee deal with Juliette death - jsgrimm45 - 08-12-2015

In Renard case have to agree with @wfmyers1207 what is the saying it not paranoid if someone really is after you. His mother brings him about as far away for Vienna as she can and the still try to kill him. Granted he looks like he can handle it and even get even with the royals, but pressure like that would have to change a person. That's why I believe likely (not sure) we will see a different Sean as now he does know the Scooby's who have always help him. I see rife between him and the resistance. For a time even the royals will be out of the picture.

RE: How will Monroe and Rosalee deal with Juliette death - Hexenadler - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 03:34 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hello All,
Juliette made it clear in the spice shop that all of them caused her to become (die and morph into) a hexenbiest. Yes they will all blame themselves.

They might have been responsible for Juliette's transformation, but the burning of the trailer, forcing Nick to almost shoot Monroe, and Kelly's murder were all entirely her own doing. If Juliette were to ever come back, she couldn't hope to pin the blame on the others anymore. Hexenbiest or not, she'd have to accept accountability for her own actions.

RE: How will Monroe and Rosalee deal with Juliette death - Elkhound - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 03:48 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: There is one thing about Renard. Unlike most of you (it seems) I don't see him as a man who has no morals, but rather as a man who has lived in fear and paranoia all his life. Doesn't excuse what he has done, but someone in that position might do things others may not. So, I run him a little slack. But, then I could be wrong!Huh

There is an old saying, "Make no judgment where you have no compassion."

From what we have heard about how Renard was raised---constantly moving from one place to another, constantly afraid for his life--that would be enough to warp anyone's perceptions about human relations.

RE: How will Monroe and Rosalee deal with Juliette death - jsgrimm45 - 08-13-2015

(08-12-2015, 05:12 PM)Elkhound Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 03:48 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: There is one thing about Renard. Unlike most of you (it seems) I don't see him as a man who has no morals, but rather as a man who has lived in fear and paranoia all his life. Doesn't excuse what he has done, but someone in that position might do things others may not. So, I run him a little slack. But, then I could be wrong!Huh

There is an old saying, "Make no judgment where you have no compassion."

From what we have heard about how Renard was raised---constantly moving from one place to another, constantly afraid for his life--that would be enough to warp anyone's perceptions about human relations.
I had not put Renard in the thread but after you old saying thinking maybe I should have. As he has a very mix relationship with the Juliette character. I could see him feeling bad for the hexen as it was his mother who created the potion and not being able to help her when she needed help.

RE: How will Monroe and Rosalee deal with Juliette death - New Guy - 08-13-2015

Hello Forum,

Indeed, Renard's Mother cooked up the hexen potion. Renard and Momma may have known what it would do to Juliette. Regardless, the end result was the destruction of Juliette and the devastating loss to Nick.

Renard acts out of self-interest and arrogance. I do not recall him showing compassion. I could be wrong, but doubt Renard will show any real regret. Will he say "Nick, I regret all the pain I have caused you. But your aunt was near death when I tried to get her killed. I was sure Juliette would love being a Hexebiest, she even told you that herself. So I had Mom put that in the potion. She seemed to be wanting more wessen style violent sex with me and she liked that too. She really knows how to deliver pain. The other Royals and I are so proud of how she got your mother and all your neighbors killed. Now I can become a king! ... Wait Nick! Why did you sucker punch me?"

At this point Nick implements full Grimm revenge on Royal Prince Sean Renard. The only remaining question is how many of Renard's bones are broken and how many teeth are missing.

Please understand I enjoy the fantasy of Grimm and delight in good conquering evil. The violence of the show is for entertainment. In the real world the violence on Grimm would be repulsive to me.

Peace be with you,

New Guy

RE: How will Monroe and Rosalee deal with Juliette death - Elkhound - 08-13-2015

(08-13-2015, 08:03 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hello Forum,

Indeed, Renard's Mother cooked up the hexen potion. Renard and Momma may have known what it would do to Juliette. Regardless, the end result was the destruction of Juliette and the devastating loss to Nick.

May have.

The whole situation is one that doesn't come up very often, I'm sure, and it is just as likely that Mme. Renard may not have known what would happen. We haven't heard from her lately--she may well say, when she hears of it, "I had no idea THAT would happen!"