Grimm Forum
Dear Abby/Anne Landers - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Dear Abby/Anne Landers (/Thread-Dear-Abby-Anne-Landers--1870)

Dear Abby/Anne Landers - Elkhound - 07-21-2015

Imagine what some of the characters would write to Dear Abbey about their situations.

Dear Abbey:

My girlfriend has turned into a witch.

Signed,

Confused in Portland

RE: Dear Abby/Anne Landers - New Guy - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 12:41 PM)Elkhound Wrote: Imagine what some of the characters would write to Dear Abbey about their situations.

Dear Abbey:

Signed,

Confused in Portland
Dear Confused,
I recommend two crossbow bolts. One fired through her heart and the other through her lung.
Best wishes,
Abbey

RE: Dear Abby/Anne Landers - Elkhound - 07-21-2015

Dear Abby:

Some years ago, I wasn't in a position to properly care for my son. I gave him to my sister to raise. She did a great job; he's grown up to a fine man, and I'm very proud of him. My sister died of cancer a couple of years ago, and I've recently reconnected with him.

The only problem is that he got a young woman pregnant as a result of a one-night stand; I won't go into the details, but (a) it wasn't really his fault and (b) such behavior is highly uncharacteristic of him.

He wants to do the right thing by her and by the baby, which is to his credit of course; the problem is that she is a real witch, and already had one child who disappeared under mysterious circumstances. I really don't want to loose my head over the situation, but what should I do?

RE: Dear Abby/Anne Landers - eric - 07-22-2015

The first thing you should do is quit being so hard on the girl. Half of the child is your son's. Try to go to meet them, bring a positive attitude, and who knows, a whole new relationship may begin. Besides, what's the worst that could happen?

RE: Dear Abby/Anne Landers - Elkhound - 07-22-2015

What, indeed?

RE: Dear Abby/Anne Landers - TieDyeJackson - 07-23-2015

(07-21-2015, 12:47 PM)New Guy Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 12:41 PM)Elkhound Wrote: Imagine what some of the characters would write to Dear Abbey about their situations.

Dear Abbey:

Signed,

Confused in Portland
Dear Confused,
I recommend two crossbow bolts. One fired through her heart and the other through her lung.
Best wishes,
Abbey

I have seriously been laughing about this post since it was posted. Harsh for Juliette fans and hilarious for ones who aren't.

RE: Dear Abby/Anne Landers - jsgrimm45 - 07-24-2015

Dear Abby,

My son's mother has and older daughter every night when come home from work all the furniture in house is build in to a castle? For her and my son to play in. Any ideas how to stop this so I can watch my favorite TV show Grimm?

Signed TV dad

RE: Dear Abby/Anne Landers - New Guy - 07-24-2015

(07-24-2015, 08:14 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Dear Abby,

My son's mother has and older daughter every night when come home from work all the furniture in house is build in to a castle? For her and my son to play in. Any ideas how to stop this so I can watch my favorite TV show Grimm?

Signed TV dad
Dear TV Dad,
Just let little Diana and Nick Jr. play. You can join them for some "levity" and quality time. Record the show and watch after they are asleep.
Yours truly,
Abby

RE: Dear Abby/Anne Landers - eric - 07-24-2015

I am at my wits end. I have two small children who are always fighting, sometimes it seems they are trying to kill each other. I know that sounds like I am being dramatic, but the oldest is always mixing "poison" to give her little brother, and he has been caught swinging a machete to "cut off her head" and has hit her with a baseball bat. I have taken them to counseling but they behave well in public so every one thinks I am just a hysterical woman. What can I do? Perturbed in Portland

RE: Dear Abby/Anne Landers - jsgrimm45 - 07-24-2015

(07-24-2015, 09:54 AM)eric Wrote: I am at my wits end. I have two small children who are always fighting, sometimes it seems they are trying to kill each other. I know that sounds like I am being dramatic, but the oldest is always mixing "poison" to give her little brother, and he has been caught swinging a machete to "cut off her head" and has hit her with a baseball bat. I have taken them to counseling but they behave well in public so every one thinks I am just a hysterical woman. What can I do? Perturbed in Portland
Very funny thanks