Grimm Forum
Someone in Portland who has a Grimm history but isn't a Grimm? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Someone in Portland who has a Grimm history but isn't a Grimm? (/Thread-Someone-in-Portland-who-has-a-Grimm-history-but-isn-t-a-Grimm)

Pages: 1 2

Someone in Portland who has a Grimm history but isn't a Grimm? - jsgrimm45 - 07-12-2015

What about a case that looks like a wesen kill but something about it doesn't look right to Nick. Using just police work they track down the killer and find out his family history were Grimm's but no one in a century has been a Grimm.

He know all about wesen and Grimm's so the nut case use his knowledge to kill making the scene look wesen. When they find him Wu finds the family Grimm books. I'm using this to rebuild the lost books. Thoughts?

RE: Someone in Portland who has a Grimm history but isn't a Grimm? - eric - 07-13-2015

He/she could a friend or relative who saw the Grimm fighting a Wessen in full voge. Maybe severl times. To keep the non-Grimm sane, the Grimm world could be explained and the books studied. The Grimm is killed in a very gory fashion, the non-Grimm sets out to kill all Wessen to be found.Some of the Wessen appear willing to reveal themselves for personal gain. A good way to be a serial killer is to vary the type of person you kill. Sort of like the chef at the restaurant.

RE: Someone in Portland who has a Grimm history but isn't a Grimm? - jsgrimm45 - 07-14-2015

(07-13-2015, 06:55 PM)eric Wrote: He/she could a friend or relative who saw the Grimm fighting a Wessen in full voge. Maybe severl times. To keep the non-Grimm sane, the Grimm world could be explained and the books studied. The Grimm is killed in a very gory fashion, the non-Grimm sets out to kill all Wessen to be found.Some of the Wessen appear willing to reveal themselves for personal gain. A good way to be a serial killer is to vary the type of person you kill. Sort of like the chef at the restaurant.
I like this idea as a friend not a Grimm family member doing it works better than my idea. The death pushed a loner with who's only friend is a Grimm the Grimm's death puts the person over the edge.

RE: Someone in Portland who has a Grimm history but isn't a Grimm? - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 11:48 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 06:55 PM)eric Wrote: He/she could a friend or relative who saw the Grimm fighting a Wessen in full voge. Maybe severl times. To keep the non-Grimm sane, the Grimm world could be explained and the books studied. The Grimm is killed in a very gory fashion, the non-Grimm sets out to kill all Wessen to be found.Some of the Wessen appear willing to reveal themselves for personal gain. A good way to be a serial killer is to vary the type of person you kill. Sort of like the chef at the restaurant.
I like this idea as a friend not a Grimm family member doing it works better than my idea. The death pushed a loner with who's only friend is a Grimm the Grimm's death puts the person over the edge.

I liked the idea. But as far as we know Nick is the only grimm in Portland. Trubel arrived in Portland from another place and “the deaths followed her”. I could see a similar story working well, but this time the killer would be bad.
So, let’s say this way:
Nick and Hank start to investigate a series of killing that looks like made by wesen. During the investigation they get to the suspected and Nick tries to see what type of wesen he is but nothing. This suspect is someone that came from another city and the killing “followed him”
Wu discover the old books in the hotel room (or in the car used in the travel). So Nick discover that this guy was friend of a grimm that were killed by a wesen in front of him and some how this suspected managed to kill the wesen. The suspected took all the books and started the killings.

Does it work for you?

RE: Someone in Portland who has a Grimm history but isn't a Grimm? - jsgrimm45 - 07-15-2015

(07-14-2015, 03:48 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:

I liked the idea. But as far as we know Nick is the only grimm in Portland. Trubel arrived in Portland from another place and “the deaths followed her”. I could see a similar story working well, but this time the killer would be bad.
So, let’s say this way:
Nick and Hank start to investigate a series of killing that looks like made by wesen. During the investigation they get to the suspected and Nick tries to see what type of wesen he is but nothing. This suspect is someone that came from another city and the killing “followed him”
Wu discover the old books in the hotel room (or in the car used in the travel). So Nick discover that this guy was friend of a grimm that were killed by a wesen in front of him and some how this suspected managed to kill the wesen. The suspected took all the books and started the killings.

Does it work for you?
I could buy that. A good way to get more book and maybe weapons. Reading more books would keep Wu out of trouble.Big Grin

RE: Someone in Portland who has a Grimm history but isn't a Grimm? - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 07-16-2015

(07-15-2015, 08:50 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

So, let’s say this way:

Does it work for you?
I could buy that. A good way to get more book and maybe weapons. Reading more books would keep Wu out of trouble.Big Grin

I think the same idea works here too. What about the material from this grimm has a drawn of knight?

Trubel would start to investigate the material and find out it belonged to a syster, or cousin... While investiganting the material, they could find the last key.

RE: Someone in Portland who has a Grimm history but isn't a Grimm? - jsgrimm45 - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 02:41 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 08:50 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

So, let’s say this way:

Does it work for you?

I think the same idea works here too. What about the material from this grimm has a drawn of knight?

Trubel would start to investigate the material and find out it belonged to a syster, or cousin... While investiganting the material, they could find the last key.
Your right we could get to the same point with either post. The books could be found while working on this case or something sent from Kelly good point.

RE: Someone in Portland who has a Grimm history but isn't a Grimm? - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 02:51 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Your right we could get to the same point with either post. The books could be found while working on this case or something sent from Kelly good point.

Here I will write different. The key would be inside box with the grimm friend. The grimm friend would have sold or lost the key.

Trubel would have to travel and find out the key.

RE: Someone in Portland who has a Grimm history but isn't a Grimm? - jsgrimm45 - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 03:12 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 02:51 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Your right we could get to the same point with either post. The books could be found while working on this case or something sent from Kelly good point.

Here I will write different. The key would be inside box with the grimm friend. The grimm friend would have sold or lost the key.

Trubel would have to travel and find out the key.
Interesting way for Trubel to come and go from the series. Would put Chavez as having an interest in the keys?

RE: Someone in Portland who has a Grimm history but isn't a Grimm? - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 07-17-2015

@jsgrimm45, I guess Chavez doesn't know about the keys. It is just a guess.
But depending on how the story goes, she will know. When she knows will she be interested?
I believe yes.
When Chavez discover about the keys, will she help? I guess she will want the keys to sell it to whom pay more.
That is my guess.