Grimm Forum
Sargent Wu - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Sargent Wu (/Thread-Sargent-Wu)

Pages: 1 2

Sargent Wu - Lou - 05-30-2013

Go to 3:00

I guess Sargent Wu was a cop in Southern California before he moved up to Portland.

RE: Sargent Wu - bookofknowledge - 05-31-2013

cool.

RE: Sargent Wu - pale boy - 06-01-2013

Heh, I'm just going to pretend this is canon now. Fantastic. I see Wu remains amazingly blase in any situation, whether natural or supernatural.

RE: Sargent Wu - GrimmForum - 06-01-2013

Oh what, hey that's Sgt. Wu! Hah, that was great to see!

RE: Sargent Wu - bookofknowledge - 06-06-2013

he is also in the dark night rises ...wait for it... as a cop....

RE: Sargent Wu - Lou - 06-06-2013

Wow. he is totally type cast.

RE: Sargent Wu - pale boy - 06-07-2013

(06-06-2013, 08:36 PM)bookofknowledge Wrote: he is also in the dark night rises ...wait for it... as a cop....

Rofl. Nice. I knew Reggie Lee looked familiar, but I wasn't able to place him. It was the Batman movie!

Hrm. That's some resume Wu has. He's worked in SoCal, Gotham, and Portland. Wink

RE: Sargent Wu - Courtney - 06-12-2013

he's also in The Fast & the Furious... NOT as a cop Tongue

RE: Sargent Wu - pale boy - 06-13-2013

(06-12-2013, 08:49 PM)Courtney Wrote: he's also in The Fast & the Furious... NOT as a cop Tongue

Aw, the pattern is broken! Well, Wu had to be doing something before he chose the uniform, I guess. Wink

Heh, this discussion has really made me wonder about the character's past. I'd like to learn more about all of the characters, really, but Wu has turned out to be the biggest man of mystery on the show.

RE: Sargent Wu - grimmfreak - 06-14-2013

(06-13-2013, 11:38 PM)pale boy Wrote:
(06-12-2013, 08:49 PM)Courtney Wrote: he's also in The Fast & the Furious... NOT as a cop Tongue

Aw, the pattern is broken! Well, Wu had to be doing something before he chose the uniform, I guess. Wink

Heh, this discussion has really made me wonder about the character's past. I'd like to learn more about all of the characters, really, but Wu has turned out to be the biggest man of mystery on the show.

Maybe he's a royal who was found as a baby after his parents were killed and he can become king of the Great Northwest... Or maybe Wu is really a grimm who has been assessing Nicks worthiness to be let in to the official grimm club... Or maybe he's a time traveler who is stunk in Wu's body and has to set something right before he can leap... Or wait that's another show... The possibilities are endless... Why don't we make this a what to do next with Wu thread and have some purely speculative fun...

For my part I think simple would be better and, as I said in another thread, have Nick tell him and have his reaction be typical to Wu... Something like "yeah, I knew something was up... When do I get my secret ring..." or something like that. Also have them take an episode or two to worry about it, get everyone together (including Bud, cause he worries so well) and be all ready for the worst. That way he can make fun of everyone when they woge for him.

Imagine... Monroe goes full woge...
Wu: "dude... breath mint... All I'm gonna say."

or

Nick: "so when the wessen go through something called a Woge, I can see them..."

Wu "Woge?... Sound like the sound my cat makes when it's sick..."