Grimm Forum
is Diana a new form of wesen? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: is Diana a new form of wesen? (/Thread-is-Diana-a-new-form-of-wesen)

is Diana a new form of wesen? - jsgrimm45 - 06-20-2015

From what we do know about wesen (may be thing we don't) they are not born knowing they are wesen. We had more that one question and answer on this.

Diana appears to know she different or at least understands she has power. But is she a hexenbeist or something new (back to Nick's blood changing her)? We have no history (and the books are gone) on a hexenbeist losing her powers do to a Grimm and regaining they the way Adalind did while being pregnant.

She looks to remember everyone she ever heard speak or seen even before birth. I'm thinking Viktor in the car so she may know that the royals were the reason she and Adalind had to be on the run. She may have also (likely to me) knew that Kelly was the best protection. I base this on when Rosalee and Monroe were helping Nick find who was taking the rabbits foot Monroe was reading (don't remember the how far into the pregnancy) they could hear but it was very little. So while in the Viktor area she knew his voice etc.

Her woge looks so far just to be eyes changing this as she ages could change but I don't think it will.

So is she a hexenbeist or some new wesen and if she is new would this start a race of new wesen with her type of powers?

RE: is Diana a new form of wesen? - jsgrimm45 - 07-30-2015

Adding to the above does Diana have genetic memory? With Nick blood as some think acting as potion would she also have his family genetic memory? So could we have Adalind, Renard, and Nick memorys? If so where could we take this? From the first look to me Diana did not like the royals and did trust Kelly. Thoughts Ideas?

RE: is Diana a new form of wesen? - eric - 07-31-2015

Babies in the womb can hear noises. They generally know their mother's heartbeat which is why they feel more relaxed resting on her body, then with a complete stranger. They also can sense when people are tense and uncomfortable around them. Diana might more sensitive than normal children, which allows her to know who is a friend(Kelly) and who is not(Victor and the King}. She would remember that her mom felt better around Meisner and Kelly. I think Diana was talking about Kelly when she said "I miss my mom", because Kelly had been her mom almost since birth. Whoever has her now had better be good with children otherwise there will be hell to pay.

RE: is Diana a new form of wesen? - jsgrimm45 - 07-31-2015

(07-31-2015, 02:29 PM)eric Wrote: Babies in the womb can hear noises. They generally know their mother's heartbeat which is why they feel more relaxed resting on her body, then with a complete stranger. They also can sense when people are tense and uncomfortable around them. Diana might more sensitive than normal children, which allows her to know who is a friend(Kelly) and who is not(Victor and the King}. She would remember that her mom felt better around Meisner and Kelly. I think Diana was talking about Kelly when she said "I miss my mom", because Kelly had been her mom almost since birth. Whoever has her now had better be good with children otherwise there will be hell to pay.
Your right about who ever has her better watch their step. Eric one thing we will have to agree to disagree on I don't think Kelly would ever let Diana think she was her mother. When she said in the car Where's mommy I think Kelly had told her she was taking her to Adalind. I believe Kelly as fast as Diana aged was taking her back to at least Sean who was to get her to Adalind. I believe Elizabeth had connects that let her know the King was in town. Meisner was plan B incase she was killed helping Nick. Elizabeth and Meisner had plan to kill the King Diana was an accident.

I believe Kelly and Elizabeth were together at some time and may have some trust between them. I think Elizabeth had given Kelly some reason to trust, maybe Kelly thought Elizabeth was the one now to train Diana the use of her powers. Something Kelly was lacking. Kelly learned this from Nick with Monroe friendship. Kelly was planning after helping Nick to go back an get the coins to destroy them.

If we always agreed how could we debate. Big GrinBig Grin Thanks

RE: is Diana a new form of wesen? - eric - 08-02-2015

JS, you are right about the right and need to debate. Otherwise, where's the fun in this site? I am sure the writers will never resolve most of these issues. I don't know if I would watch a show where all possible issues were resolved.Big Grin