Grimm Forum
Nick and Trubel after - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Nick and Trubel after (/Thread-Nick-and-Trubel-after)

Nick and Trubel after - jsgrimm45 - 06-19-2015

Been reading some posts on how Nick will react to Trubel killing Juliette. How will he react is a good question, my answer will be not a problem. Nick had already gave permission to all the group to kill Juliette if they saw her there no was only if's to the statement.

Nick will understand that this was hard for Trubel also after all Juliette had done for her treating so well. If anyone thought that was easy for Trubel I don't see it that way. I see Nick having less problems with Juliette death than Trubel. She has always (as far as we know) killed in self defense this is the first time she killed for the defense of others.

But I have been known to be wrong (just once) how do you see it?

RE: Nick and Trubel after - izzy - 06-20-2015

Well, realistically, he may have loved Juliette, but his life is much neater and tidier without her. I would think he would be beyond okay with it. relationships can be a burden and Juliette clearly was a burden.

RE: Nick and Trubel after - Nickster - 06-20-2015

Well as Nick already told his friends to kill Juliette when they encountered her, he was okay with them killing her.

Personally, I felt that he was acting out in the moment, he did want her to be stopped but didn't really think about her dying and how it would impact him if she died in front of him. Maybe he thought it would be better if she died away from him and not at his hands. But he won't blame his friends for her death, he will not blame Trubel.

I can see him confront Trubel about it but it will be brief and then Nick will close himself off to people to deal with it.

As for Trubel, she's become tough to make hard decisions like that. She knew Juliette killing Nick will harm so many more people than just his friends, (he's a grimm and has duties) and if Juliette was left loose, she would have killed many more- maybe even Nick's child. She was emotionally invested in both Nick and Juliette and if the situation was reversed, I'm sure she'd still do the right thing (albeit it'll hurt her a bit more because Nick is the person she loves most)

RE: Nick and Trubel after - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 06-21-2015

We have two importante facts here, in my point of view.

1. Nick had the oportunitte to kill Juliette before she atacked him. But he didn't.This demonstrates that he didn't want Juliette dead...
2. He gave the order to his friends to kill Juliette if they saw her. Trubel did just exactly what Nick told her to do.

From this 2 points, I see Nick unhappy with Trubel for Juliette... But he will son realize that she had no other opition. Trubel had to choose between Nick's life and Juliette's life. There is a toppic about if Juliette would have killed Nick. Many believe that she wouldn't. That is not the question here. The question is if Trubel would risk and wait until the last minute if Juliette would or not kill Nick. Considering that Trubel arraived that night and all info she had was what she was told... and based oin that Nick himself ordered them to kill Juliette if they saw her... Trubel had no choise... by her perspective, Nick's life depended on her... And she took the chance... I see Nick seing things by this perspective, in the end.

RE: Nick and Trubel after - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 06-23-2015

(06-21-2015, 03:38 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: We have two importante facts here, in my point of view.

1. Nick had the oportunitte to kill Juliette before she atacked him. But he didn't.This demonstrates that he didn't want Juliette dead...
2. He gave the order to his friends to kill Juliette if they saw her. Trubel did just exactly what Nick told her to do.

From this 2 points, I see Nick unhappy with Trubel for Juliette... But he will son realize that she had no other opition. Trubel had to choose between Nick's life and Juliette's life. There is a toppic about if Juliette would have killed Nick. Many believe that she wouldn't. That is not the question here. The question is if Trubel would risk and wait until the last minute if Juliette would or not kill Nick. Considering that Trubel arraived that night and all info she had was what she was told... and based oin that Nick himself ordered them to kill Juliette if they saw her... Trubel had no choise... by her perspective, Nick's life depended on her... And she took the chance... I see Nick seing things by this perspective, in the end.

I will answer myself because I remember there is a variable in this equation we are not considering. Chavez.

We don't know what she is doing at nick's house, but imagine they were there to get Juliette. If this is the case and Nick link Chavez to Tribes, Nicks relation with trubel will not be this easy. Depending on Chavez do Nick can believe Trubel killed Juliette at Chavez orders and not to protecting him.

RE: Nick and Trubel after - AddictedtoGrimm - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 07:06 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 03:38 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: We have two importante facts here, in my point of view.

I will answer myself because I remember there is a variable in this equation we are not considering. Chavez.

We don't know what she is doing at nick's house, but imagine they were there to get Juliette. If this is the case and Nick link Chavez to Tribes, Nicks relation with trubel will not be this easy. Depending on Chavez do Nick can believe Trubel killed Juliette at Chavez orders and not to protecting him.

As usual I think Nick's biggest problem, wont be with Truble but with other things going on. He always has more important issues to deal with then staying mad at a close friend.

RE: Nick and Trubel after - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 08:07 AM)AddictedtoGrimm Wrote:
(06-23-2015, 07:06 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:

As usual I think Nick's biggest problem, wont be with Truble but with other things going on. He always has more important issues to deal with then staying mad at a close friend.

As the question here was about Trubel I answered just about Trubel.

But looking at the bigger picture... I couldn't agree more with you. Nick will have to much trouble to think just about Trubel.

RE: Nick and Trubel after - wfmyers1207 - 06-23-2015

I really don't see them having any kind of real problems because of what happened with Juliette. Nick knew it had to be done, he just couldn't bring himself to do it and so left it up to Truble.

As a couple of you have already mentioned he is going to have far bigger issues to deal with and Truble is the only other Grimm he can count on to cover his back. She will probably be the only other person he will be able to be close to for a while. The big brother and little sister Grimm team!Smile

Judging from the S5 poster that was posted online just recently, it looks like Nick is going to be out for blood. He's going to need 'baby sister' to cover his back!

RE: Nick and Trubel after - jsgrimm45 - 06-30-2015

(06-23-2015, 09:36 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I really don't see them having any kind of real problems because of what happened with Juliette. Nick knew it had to be done, he just couldn't bring himself to do it and so left it up to Truble.

As a couple of you have already mentioned he is going to have far bigger issues to deal with and Truble is the only other Grimm he can count on to cover his back. She will probably be the only other person he will be able to be close to for a while. The big brother and little sister Grimm team!Smile

Judging from the S5 poster that was posted online just recently, it looks like Nick is going to be out for blood. He's going to need 'baby sister' to cover his back!
Like the sister idea but would add (there is a post on this) what if Bill Campbell is a Grimm and a half brother to Nick does that change your idea's?