Grimm Forum
What is the harder Nick? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: What is the harder Nick? (/Thread-What-is-the-harder-Nick)

What is the harder Nick? - jsgrimm45 - 05-27-2015

Nick press Sean more. Nick asking Rosalee to contact the Council and demanding (not asking) for a meeting to get their backing and (or stay out) implying a threat. I see Nick and Meisner working together cutting Renard out N and M wondering if his plans may differ from theirs I.E. him becoming king Meisner will agree. This has nothing to do with this thread but think he will bury Kelly's head with Marie. Nick's focus will change less police more Grimm.

Chavez may be part of the wesen council just a thought. As she is still and open question.

Hank and crew will have to talk him down from an all attack on the royals.

Nick will make direct contact with the resistance but only a loose connection for the time being.

How else would you make him harder?

RE: What is the harder Nick? - crossbar - 05-27-2015

I don't think Nick will get harder. I think we're going to see a depressed and melancholy Nick for the first half of season 5. I mean, he just lost his mother and the girl he wanted to marry all within 24 hours.

People are thinking he's going to go all uberGrimm and want vengeance. But, people are people and they need to grieve. I think that's the Nick we're going to see in season 5 until something happens to snap him out of it.

RE: What is the harder Nick? - jsgrimm45 - 05-27-2015

(05-27-2015, 11:14 AM)crossbar Wrote: I don't think Nick will get harder. I think we're going to see a depressed and melancholy Nick for the first half of season 5. I mean, he just lost his mother and the girl he wanted to marry all within 24 hours.

People are thinking he's going to go all uberGrimm and want vengeance. But, people are people and they need to grieve. I think that's the Nick we're going to see in season 5 until something happens to snap him out of it.
I agree that's likely the plot line for the start of the season, just wishful thinking a more active or action play.

RE: What is the harder Nick? - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 05-27-2015

(05-27-2015, 12:14 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 11:14 AM)crossbar Wrote: I don't think Nick will get harder. I think we're going to see a depressed and melancholy Nick for the first half of season 5. I mean, he just lost his mother and the girl he wanted to marry all within 24 hours.

I agree that's likely the plot line for the start of the season, just wishful thinking a more active or action play.

I think the writers will not let Nick grieve. Season 5 will start with a fight in his house. Chavez will (or try to) get Trubel. If Chavez succed, Nick will start a new hunt, but now to rescue Trubel. If Chavez do not succed, certanlly some Chavez agents will get killed by Nick and Trubel and she will hunt then. Nick will have to hide or something.
Besides that, I supose the royals will put a price in Nicks head. At their view, he is suspect for the death of at least a prince and the king. The writers promise is to get grimm to the dark side... I see in this two opened plots the paths to push the series in that way.

RE: What is the harder Nick? - syscrash - 05-27-2015

I see the conflict with Chavez the reason that Trubel leaves. Of all the groups and Chavez comment about going after bad wesen. I see Chavez working for the council. This would make Chavez reason to be in portland is. Trubel was tasked to bring Nick to the council. Which was the reason Trubel gave Chavez for going to Portland. That might be why Trubel came to the house to warn Nick about Chavez who followed her.

RE: What is the harder Nick? - jsgrimm45 - 05-27-2015

(05-27-2015, 05:21 PM)syscrash Wrote: I see the conflict with Chavez the reason that Trubel leaves. Of all the groups and Chavez comment about going after bad wesen. I see Chavez working for the council. This would make Chavez reason to be in portland is. Trubel was tasked to bring Nick to the council. Which was the reason Trubel gave Chavez for going to Portland. That might be why Trubel came to the house to warn Nick about Chavez who followed her.

Chavez is the MYSTERY for the season 5. You may be right that she works for the council or maybe hidden: is works for the royals: guess the CIA could also work. That may well be why Trubel when back to the house and took the crossbow. Trubel did say on the phone (in Bud's truck) I'll call you when we get back to the house. What happens at the house at the opening of season 5 may well give the forum some good posts and point to what may happen in season 5. The opening episode should prove interesting.

RE: What is the harder Nick? - Elkhound - 05-27-2015

Grammar is our friend.

RE: What is the harder Nick? - jsgrimm45 - 06-08-2015

We may be overlooking something with what has happen at the house Kelly dead and Juliette dead. In season 4 we didn't see much of what I call the zombie effect. Is it possible that we will in season 5? Nick has never appeared to master it, would appear in high stress or be chocked mostly. Is the conditions at the house one of those times? In season 5 will be able to call up on the extra powers or have they faded? This adding to the harder Nick.

RE: What is the harder Nick? - brandon - 12-30-2015

not the creo.aunque WESEN Council could know this group so how wise of the Group Egyptian-Anubis - and I could not be in agreement, but that the "WESEN show this against the law