Grimm Forum
Where does Hank fit now - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Where does Hank fit now (/Thread-Where-does-Hank-fit-now)

Where does Hank fit now - jsgrimm45 - 05-20-2015

Hank has always been a main character more so next season. Hank will be the partner and friend Nick will need after the hit he has taken. He knows everything so when Nick goes after the royals Hank will be in the lead. Nick appears to be able to plan very quickly (don't know if this a Grimm thing or just Nick) and Hank has backed him up, note last season ending Nick told Wu to stay out but was no question Hank was in. Nick knew with out asking Hank would do what was needed. When the in case of death letter or book shows up (just my idea) from Kelly with a lot of information Hank will be the first to say lets do something a long with Rosalee and Monroe. Wu will be let in on it later but at the beginning only those 3 will be. So how the other on the Forum think this will go? Always like others insight all give me other ideas Dodgy

RE: Where does Hank fit now - Tokens210 - 05-20-2015

Although i agree Wu will probably be the last to know on somethings i think or atleast id like him to be involved more now that he knows as well
One of my more recent favorite Wu scenes is when a wesen they are fighting woges and looks surprised that Wu doesn't freak out he simply says, "You're No Aswang" and blasts him with a shotgun lol

I always love Wu, being the first one at crimes scenes waiting for them and such, always wondered why WU never got a promotion but decided its better he didn't cause i get to hear his crazy lines at every crime scene lol

As for Hank I've always seen Nick and Hank as friends, but i think the writers did a decent job making them Partners, that's why i feel Nick never has to ask hank, Brothers in Blue, Hank won't let nick go without backup and nick would do the same for hank, cause the worst thing for either one would probably be to let the other go after something alone only to hear later they died trying

I also feel Hank needs a Woman, well not that he needs, but atleast deserves a shot, i totally thought he was going to start dating his wesen rehab instructor but she shot him down, i personally feel he's already shown a connection to the part Native American Sheriff i believe she was, they were both affected by the Mishipeshu (Native American Wolf Spirit thing)

i was also personally feeling Wu likes killing monsters lol, in the finale when he shows up and he's like "After what they did to your mom, nick, im not sitting this one out"
i was like Wu i don't think you ever even met kelly lol i know they were showing it as Wu cares for nick and has his back but i was still like umm i think Wu just likes killing stuff lol

I also agree about Kelly, i understand why they removed her but i feel like they could have done more first to make the death hit us harder, i personally couldn't have cared less when nick's mom was died, i actually laughed when he opened the box

But at the same time i feel like in the small time we got to know her they made her out to be pretty bad ass and there's noway she just went out like that, so for me atleast the possibility that Nick will get a Letter,Book, phone call, email or even someone just showing up as a last wishes from his mother and them giving him some kind of information

Cause i personally would have to assume her only sometimes helping the resistance yet she was able to remain undetected for so many years, shes probably made some pretty bad ass friends along the way

RE: Where does Hank fit now - Elkhound - 05-20-2015

I think telling Wu to stay out was for his protection. Nick & Hank are senior enough that they can take the heat if things go pear-shaped; Wu is only a uniformed officer, not a detective. If Nick & Hank blow their careers, they have more options; if they get kicked off the force and set up as private detectives, they'll need a contact on the force, and if Wu is separated from whatever incident get's them kicked off, he can be that.

RE: Where does Hank fit now - jsgrimm45 - 05-20-2015

(05-20-2015, 04:09 PM)Elkhound Wrote: I think telling Wu to stay out was for his protection. Nick & Hank are senior enough that they can take the heat if things go pear-shaped; Wu is only a uniformed officer, not a detective. If Nick & Hank blow their careers, they have more options; if they get kicked off the force and set up as private detectives, they'll need a contact on the force, and if Wu is separated from whatever incident get's them kicked off, he can be that.

This is something I never thought of if Hank and Nick go private would free them up to travel with Meisner and the resistance. Good plot twist.

RE: Where does Hank fit now - Tokens210 - 05-21-2015

(05-20-2015, 04:09 PM)Elkhound Wrote: I think telling Wu to stay out was for his protection. Nick & Hank are senior enough that they can take the heat if things go pear-shaped; Wu is only a uniformed officer, not a detective. If Nick & Hank blow their careers, they have more options; if they get kicked off the force and set up as private detectives, they'll need a contact on the force, and if Wu is separated from whatever incident get's them kicked off, he can be that.

Totally agree that nick was trying to protect Wu, got excited over my love of Wu's character and forgot to even mention that lol