Grimm Forum
How would you bring (SPOILER) back? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 4 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: How would you bring (SPOILER) back? (/Thread-How-would-you-bring-SPOILER-back)

Pages: 1 2

How would you bring (SPOILER) back? - Hexenadler - 05-18-2015

It goes without saying this thread isn't for Juliette-haters. Rolleyes Please don't post here if your only intention is to start a flame war.

Juliette is apparently dead. We won't know for certain until the first episode of season 5 airs. How would you bring her back from the grave? (Alternatively, how would you imply her death was faked?)

RE: How would you bring (SPOILER) back? - crossbar - 05-18-2015

Some people are saying that the arrows might have been loaded with something to stop the hexenbeist. But, come on folks! Two arrow bolts shot into her body penetrating vital organs and blood vessels.

RE: How would you bring (SPOILER) back? - Gaultheria - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 12:49 PM)crossbar Wrote: Some people are saying that the arrows might have been loaded with something to stop the hexenbeist. But, come on folks! Two arrow bolts shot into her body penetrating vital organs and blood vessels.

That's the problem with magic when the rules aren't set before the stories are written. Drama is unsatisfying when anything is possible.

RE: How would you bring (SPOILER) back? - Tokens210 - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 12:49 PM)crossbar Wrote: Some people are saying that the arrows might have been loaded with something to stop the hexenbeist. But, come on folks! Two arrow bolts shot into her body penetrating vital organs and blood vessels.

my whole thing here is why drill us with how powerful of a hexenbeast she really is and will become if 24 hours later 2 crossbow bolts can easily dispatch her

i actually didn't really like Juliette for many seasons, but i don't think she can just be dead with his mom as well, that is a situation that can totally change a person, so nick wouldn't at all be the nick we've followed for 4 seasons

A Theory i have been recently having, just a theory

is when Adalind takes her "Silence" potion and we see 2 hexenbeast spirits come out of her twirl then go back into her that one of them is actually Juliette's Hexenbeast as we know the spell both her and adalind used was a intertwining souls spell

if this is the case it would explain why Juliette and Adalind's personalities have seemed to switch, Adalind is now calm and somewhat scared as Juliette is destructive and doesn't seem to care

atleast if Juliette does die, if they want nick to remain the same guy he has been they'll need to draw her death out, allow him time to come to terms with both her and his mothers deaths and move on from them

even tho i didn't like juliette for a majority of the show she does at times seem to be Nick's tether, what keeps him from losing his mind dealing with Wesen everyday

Kinda went sideways off topic my apologies

But if i were a writer id possibly go something like

Kelly is dead, Juliette is almost dead but nick rushes her to a hospital, they really can't do anything for her but slow it down, shes dying either way, but this will give Nick time to Grief and accept both deaths, probably have an early episode where Nick Straight goes off the reservation and disappears for a day or so, and noone will know where to, later we can have hank find a bunch of police reports from different places around Portland of Beheadings, and ask Trubel about it, shell claim it wasn't her leaving only Nick

Will then see as mentioned above Adalind will get her power back for what seems like no reason, she'll realize there's 2 Hexenbeast spirits in her, she silenced her own but has power still from the other one, itll take some digging and book reading but Adalind will figure out it's Juliette's hexenbeast and though some other extremely draw out spell procedure like when she got her powers back she'll be able to give Juliette the hexenbeast spirit thats hers anyway

This will cause Adalind to again have no powers but atleast she seems to be attempting to mend a bridge she not only burned but blew up with her earlier choices involving Nick and his crew, probably wont do much till later on

This Hexenbeast spirit will cause Juliette to begin slowly "magically" (according to doctors) healing from the bolt wounds, then the question arises, When she wakes she'll still be a hexenbeast but will it be the old juliette or the new one?

More research is being done trying to figure out which theyll get when she wakes, tho nothing is really found cause nothing like juliette has ever existed

They'll learn more about the Intertwining Souls spell adalind used and figure out that Adalind is still Adalind technically but shes emotionally Juliette, this will be why Adalind's character has seemed to do a 180 this season
and Juliette is still Juliette but emotionally shes Adalind which will be why her character has done a 180 since becoming hexenbeast

This side effect is unfortunately permanent as the spell has been in effect for to long

it's then known juliette will wake as the new Hexenbeast juliette and a discussion of whether they should kill her before she wakes up arises, due to no one knowing if her being killed/almost killed will make her stronger and more vengeful

Nick ultimately cannot willing kill the love of his life even after all she's done and asks the other to let her live, which they will after talking about killing her as a group without nick, in which Monroe will be the voice backing Nick
claiming after everything he's done for each of them this is him truly asking them to not do anything and they gotta respect that, not for Juliette but for Nick

Nick's then faced with the truth that Adalind is emotionally Juliette making her the love of his life in a way and possibly the mother of his unborn child, Can he put everything she's done past him for the good of the Child? How will Renard feel about this all?

the Second truth Nick must face is Juliette is now Emotionally Adalind from earlier seasons, directly doing evil or twisted things knowing there's going to be hell to pay and just not caring at all and having the massive power to back it up

This will lead Nick to only 1 option, Juliette is alive(which in a way makes him feel better) but Must leave Portland forever, will she go? will it be willingly? where will she go?

RE: How would you bring (SPOILER) back? - syscrash - 05-18-2015

I agree if Having Juliette die in Nick's arms with her last words being her calling to Nick. Not have him balme Adalind the show will not be one I watch. Of all the things that happened Adalind was what put the actions in place. Yes she followed others instructions. But Nicks blames Juliette for his mom why would he not blame Adalind for what happened to Juliette.

I had thought of making Juliette a ghost. But that would be messed up Juliette watching Nick and Adalind especially if they are staying in the house. It would be like watching the life she had wanted with Nick. Raising a family together.

At this point I am not sure what would be a satisfiable return. Have her the old Juliette she is not vulnerable. Have her a revived hexenbiest well we see what that would make her.

So maybe have her be a memory and let it stay as Nicks cross to bare. Remain a reminder of what Adalind has done. Put Nick of the same path as Sean getting the kids away for Adalind and let Adalind go back to being Adalind.

RE: How would you bring (SPOILER) back? - Hexenadler - 06-14-2015

Come to think of it, could Juliette's "unique" background have something to do with her resurrection? As far as we know, she's the only case of a human-turned-wesen. It's also been implied on the show that Juliette's powers were considerably stronger than a normal Hexenbiest's as a result.

Maybe she's even durable enough to survive two arrows shot into her body by a Grimm? (Juliette's "death" could just have been a sort of hibernation phase in order to allow her body appropriate time to heal.)

RE: How would you bring (SPOILER) back? - jsgrimm45 - 06-14-2015

I like tokens210 point and would go this way the near death killed the hexenbeist we could use the death of the hexenbeist is why she lived. I can't think of a way for Juliette's hexenbeist to get to Adalind because the suppression potion was before Juliette is shot. But tokens210 link idea I have always agreed with.

When Juliette wakes up the hexenbeist is dead but Juliette knows she has burned to many bridges but mostly wants nothing more to do with Grimm's or wesen and leaves town. As a vet she can go any where. We have a sad scene with Nick as she leaves now we have a better ending for Juliette as she tells no one where she's going.

RE: How would you bring (SPOILER) back? - irukandji - 06-16-2015

Something I have been wondering for a while now, is if Juliette and Adalind are connected in some way, magically. There have been comments in some of the threads that Juliette acts like Adalind and vice versa. It'd be interesting to see if perhaps something happens to Adalind as a reaction to Juliette's death. Juliette might have to kept alive so that Adalind and her baby can survive.

RE: How would you bring (SPOILER) back? - jsgrimm45 - 06-16-2015

(06-16-2015, 01:46 PM)irukandji Wrote: Something I have been wondering for a while now, is if Juliette and Adalind are connected in some way, magically. There have been comments in some of the threads that Juliette acts like Adalind and vice versa. It'd be interesting to see if perhaps something happens to Adalind as a reaction to Juliette's death. Juliette might have to kept alive so that Adalind and her baby can survive.
Adriao and I have been having that discussion in Are Nick and Alalind link that thread as happens sometimes kind of changed to tokens210 idea on Adalind Juliette linked. As it was his posts on why Adalind changed and why Juliette changed I found interesting.

RE: How would you bring (SPOILER) back? - izzy - 06-16-2015

I am not sure and large machinations are needed here. There is no certainty she actually died. Maybe her superHexibitch persona gives her powers to regenerate like Wolverine or whatever.

The real issue is what story arc do the writers want. There is a lot they could do with that yet. The could have her try and make amends, amends that could never be enough and beg and unforgiving Nick for forgiveness. I could see her turning to the bottle, further cheap sexual relations to attempt to fill the void and finally ending up in suicide.

Personally I would think it would be hilarious for Juliette to be around and find out she is knocked up by Kenneth, less funny if it was Renard. I could see her walking out of the room and both Roselle and Truble looking at each other and simultaneously mouthing the word "skank".

I could see Julliette turning human again, begging Nick to take her back only to have Truble step in as a protective sister and tell Juliette she will kill her if she does not leave Nick alone, Hexenbeist or not.

So in the end, I don't think it would be hard to bring her back, the question is what would the story arc be.

Heck, I am still holding out to a cat fight between her and Adelind with lots of hair pulling and their tops coming off. After all it is a fantasy show.