Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 08:49 AM)syscrash Wrote: Why do people think the show will consider Diana or anybody well being. They have never done that in five seasons. For five seasons every situations purpose has been to cause the maximum amount of conflict. There is no such thing as working toward a healthy relationship in this show.

IMO Rosalee and Monroe have a good relationship.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 08:46 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: IMO Sean made the atmosphere at the mansion so unpleasant. IMO he was rude to her non-stop from the first day. Many posters think she was too nice to Renard so it was not believable. Sean approves of the cursed ring from Conrad.

He may have been, I can't recall. I just recall her doing a good share of making things unpleasant.

RE: Diana - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-27-2017

She and her children were hostages. Wasn't her job to be pleasant when nobody was looking.

It really was a dumb tging for BC to do. They were so arrogant it never occurred to them that they might be creating their own fifth column.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 09:15 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: She and her children were hostages. Wasn't her job to be pleasant when nobody was looking.

It really was a dumb tging for BC to do. They were so arrogant it never occurred to them that they might be creating their own fifth column.
A new point to think about BC thought they had ended HW now they would end the scoobies. Conrad had no problem choking Adalind, Sean didn't come to her aid only saying tell him. So Adalind went to Diana to help Nick if BC had just gave Diana to Adalind and Nick they would have been better off. Now Diana never didn't anything to help BC or her dad, but she did help Nick and the scoobies.

New point good idea.

(01-27-2017, 09:15 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: She and her children were hostages. Wasn't her job to be pleasant when nobody was looking.

Not even if it put her children in danger?

(01-27-2017, 09:44 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Not even if it put her children in danger?

Adalind was not rude to Conrad or other BC members. At first Adalind thought Sean and her were both hostages so she told him her real views. After a while she realized Sean was into the BC views and truly wanted Nick dead and the scoobies arrested. She did change her tone to focus on Kelly. Conrad was after all Grimms and Sean killing Nick would have prevent Sean from having a relationship with Kelly. She was trying to keep Nick alive. Sean was not willing to have him just arrested. IMO Adalind only supported the scoobies plans since they were not going to hurt Renard.

RE: Diana - Hell Rell - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 09:05 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 08:46 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: IMO Sean made the atmosphere at the mansion so unpleasant. IMO he was rude to her non-stop from the first day. Many posters think she was too nice to Renard so it was not believable. Sean approves of the cursed ring from Conrad.

He may have been, I can't recall. I just recall her doing a good share of making things unpleasant.

Adalind didn't make things unpleasant in this situation. She entered an unpleasant situation. Adalind and her family were being used as hostages. The hostage isn't responsible for any unpleasantness.

I could see her trying to be more cordial to avoid their wrath but she's not the antagonistic one in BC's master plan.

(01-27-2017, 10:30 AM)Hell Rell Wrote:

Adalind didn't make things unpleasant in this situation. She entered an unpleasant situation. Adalind and her family were being used as hostages. The hostage isn't responsible for any unpleasantness.

I could see her trying to be more cordial to avoid their wrath but she's not the antagonistic one in BC's master plan.

I'll just put it this way. If she was really all that frightened of what would happen to Kelly or to herself or to Diana or to Nick, she would have been more cooperative. I didn't see that, so it makes no sense to me why she even went in the first place. She should have just told Nick she was staying with him and BC could rot.

(01-27-2017, 10:37 AM)irukandji Wrote: If she didn't want to cooperate, she should have voiced her concerns to Nick and stated she was staying with him.

That is exactly what happened at the end of.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Trust_Me_Knot

Hank, Wu, and Adalind meet with everyone at the spice shop to discuss what happened at the courthouse. Nick tells Adalind she is going to have to move back in with Renard and Adalind is competently against the idea. Nick tells her "He's coming after me. And if you don't go back, he's gonna be coming after both of us."

Adalind: What about us?
Nick: You're gonna have to move back in with him.
Adalind: What? No, I hate him.
Nick: He's coming after me. And if you don't go back, he's gonna be coming after both of us.
Hank: Bastard got everything he wanted.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 10:37 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 10:30 AM)Hell Rell Wrote:

I'll just put it this way. If she was really all that frightened of what would happen to Kelly or to herself or to Diana or to Nick, she would have been more cooperative. I didn't see that, so it makes no sense to me why she even went in the first place. She should have just told Nick she was staying with him and BC could rot.
If she did this how could she be safe, when Conrad shows up at the office and tell her she doing it or else? Going to the house wasn't an even a choice it was do this or else. Could she risk Kelly because Conrad threat was more on Kelly then her.

(01-27-2017, 10:43 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 10:37 AM)irukandji Wrote: If she didn't want to cooperate, she should have voiced her concerns to Nick and stated she was staying with him.

That is exactly what happened at the end of.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Trust_Me_Knot

Hank, Wu, and Adalind meet with everyone at the spice shop to discuss what happened at the courthouse. Nick tells Adalind she is going to have to move back in with Renard and Adalind is competently against the idea. Nick tells her "He's coming after me. And if you don't go back, he's gonna be coming after both of us."

Adalind: What about us?
Nick: You're gonna have to move back in with him.
Adalind: What? No, I hate him.
Nick: He's coming after me. And if you don't go back, he's gonna be coming after both of us.
Hank: Bastard got everything he wanted.
Correct at this point with Nick on the run some post always talk about Adalind looking out for the children this was a case of Nick also looking out for them.