Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 10:13 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 09:41 AM)brandon Wrote: It was not confusion.by the spell Adalind and Juliette were connected.their minds would be tuned, as with a radio

Isn't that confusion if Diana mistakes one for the other?

But did Diana mistake one for the orther?

Or did she try to contact Adelaind and Eve got in the way because of the magical connection between Adelaind - Nick - Juliette/Eve?

RE: Diana - irukandji - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 10:57 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 10:13 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 09:41 AM)brandon Wrote: It was not confusion.by the spell Adalind and Juliette were connected.their minds would be tuned, as with a radio

Isn't that confusion if Diana mistakes one for the other?

But did Diana mistake one for the orther?

Or did she try to contact Adelaind and Eve got in the way because of the magical connection between Adelaind - Nick - Juliette/Eve?

The magical connection was not a deliberate one. In other words, Eve didn't deliberately decide to get in Diana's way. It was Diana herself who mistook Eve for her mother, then got ticked because Eve was not her mother. I would say yes, Diana mistook one for the other, then had a magical tantrum when she found out it was Eve.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-07-2016

We seen Diana at the fome how do you think she will get there? Will Adalind leave Renard and go, will Renard (now that Conrad is dead) let her go? How will this affect Diana a her ideas of getting Mom and Dad together will it be dangerous for Nick if she there?

RE: Diana - irukandji - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 08:22 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: We seen Diana at the fome how do you think she will get there? Will Adalind leave Renard and go, will Renard (now that Conrad is dead) let her go? How will this affect Diana a her ideas of getting Mom and Dad together will it be dangerous for Nick if she there?

I'm wondering if this is really a scene from the series. It could simply be the actors just getting together on the set.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 12-24-2016

After seeing how Diana does not seem to respond to anyone's influence. I wonder if her being with the Royals would have made a difference. There are a number of points in season 3 where others talk about a prophecy of something coming. In season 5 I thought that was BC. Now I am wondering if all these warning are not about Diana. Because all the warning are about a change to the world. The show gives no indication of it being good or bad. Even the warning in the wild hunt episode about the arrival of the wildesheer signals something big is coming. Could mean something that can defeat them or something worst then them.

I was looking back at season 3. Remember the ultrasound where Diana had two heart beats. Then Meisner picked up the wood because he though it was Diana. He even swore to Adalind that he heard the heart beat. What if there are two Diana's. The one conceived and the one created. Because the one created is virtual she can go any where. The question then is why. What is Diana mission or purpose.

RE: Diana - brandon - 12-24-2016

Two "Hexenbiest? Maybe

Merrry Christmas ! ! !

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 03:33 AM)syscrash Wrote: I was looking back at season 3. Remember the ultrasound where Diana had two heart beats. Then Meisner picked up the wood because he though it was Diana. He even swore to Adalind that he heard the heart beat. What if there are two Diana's. The one conceived and the one created. Because the one created is virtual she can go any where. The question then is why. What is Diana mission or purpose.

I think there is a prophecy that the King and Conrad B believe that Diana is part of and explains their interest in her. That date found by the scooby team that has not happened yet could be related. It is possible that such prophecy could have roles for Nick or Kelly too. I hope we get to hear it near the beginning of the season.

My best guess is Diana will run the new wesen council when she is older because she will be very powerful and be able influence people. Her existence and the prophecy may push for the creation of the new wesen council. If there is second heartbeat born with her and it could be able to leave her body and hid when needed like inside Kelly.

I am still hoping Kelly will be Grimmbiest, powers either to be able to control biests that are out of control or specific powers helping a GRIMM fight biests and that he works with his sister when needed and be able stop her when needed.

I still believe the last show Nick turns into non-wesen spirit that uses power to prevent wesen from being out of control and pushes for new council immediately and will be able to help Diana and Kelly in the future.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 10:23 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 03:33 AM)syscrash Wrote: I was looking back at season 3. Remember the ultrasound where Diana had two heart beats. Then Meisner picked up the wood because he though it was Diana. He even swore to Adalind that he heard the heart beat. What if there are two Diana's. The one conceived and the one created. Because the one created is virtual she can go any where. The question then is why. What is Diana mission or purpose.

I think there is a prophecy that the King and Conrad B believe that Diana is part of and explains their interest in her. That date found by the scooby team that has not happened yet could be related. It is possible that such prophecy could have roles for Nick or Kelly too. I hope we get to hear it near the beginning of the season.
We heard about this prophecy in two episodes the one in the Wild Hunt, at the sometime Diana is borned. Later Kelly implies this when she brings Diana to Nick. That being said I don't think this will come up again at the end of the series. Diana will just be a powerful hexenbiest, nothing about a prophecy, so this plotline will just be dropped.

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 10:33 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

We heard about this prophecy in two episodes the one in the Wild Hunt, at the sometime Diana is borned. Later Kelly implies this when she brings Diana to Nick. That being said I don't think this will come up again at the end of the series. Diana will just be a powerful hexenbiest, nothing about a prophecy, so this plotline will just be dropped.

Why do you think the season 6 promos mention this prophecy?

RE: Diana - rpmaluki - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 10:33 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

What prophecy is this? What did it say because I have no recollection of this.