Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - irukandji - 03-09-2016

But New Guy, none of what you wrote conclusively proves Juliette premeditated and carried out Kelly's murder. Nothing you wrote proves she was lying to Nick. Plausibility, feelings, whatever you think is interesting, but it still comes down to this. You don't have proof and you're still just guessing.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 03-09-2016

As a note how do these posts help or hurt the return of Diana? This is an Eve/Juliette question or is there some background to the posts that affect Diana?

RE: Diana - tscchope - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 06:57 AM)irukandji Wrote: You don't have proof and you're still just guessing.
Okay @irukandji or should I say @gislef Kenneth and Juliette spent the night in a hotel room planning how Kelly was going to be killed. There are no two ways around this.

Renard was the one who handed Diane over to Viktor and then arranged for her rescue and subsequent placement in safety with Kelly.

Juliette, whom Diana had no reason to distrust, kept out of the way whilst Kelly was being murdered and then handed her over to her grandfather, without parental consent or court assent. We all saw how she reacted to him on the helicopter. Juliette could expect no friendlier greeting.

(03-09-2016, 10:01 AM)tscchope Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 06:57 AM)irukandji Wrote: You don't have proof and you're still just guessing.
Okay @irukandji or should I say @gislef Kenneth and Juliette spent the night in a hotel room planning how Kelly was going to be killed. There are no two ways around this.no friendlier greeting.

Really? Funny no one else has brought up the dialogue that occurred between Juliette and Kenneth to prove that. Can you cut and paste it here? Or is this simply your guess?

How does all this work for or against Diana? Does what Juliette knowing Kenneth was going to kill Kelly help Diana? Eve/Juliette thread may work better here, unless there is a connection to Diana I'm not seeing.

Since your question followed both of my posts, js, I'll respond. This has to do with Diana. Please read the posts and you will understand.

(03-09-2016, 10:35 AM)irukandji Wrote: Since your question followed both of my posts, js, I'll respond. This has to do with Diana. Please read the posts and you will understand.
I wasn't for anyone in particular the last few posts seem to fit more the Eve/Juliette thread. Could be I'm missing how or what Juliette knew in Kelly's death just seem to fit better in the Eve/Juliette thread. Unless I missing the connection to this and Diana. Granted we all wondered why Diana didn't help Kelly and the question on who she was asking about in the car with where's my mommie. So I willing to grant there may be a connection on what or what not Juliette knew about Kenneth's plans to Diana guess I'm missing the point here. Sorry

(03-09-2016, 11:18 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 10:35 AM)irukandji Wrote: Since your question followed both of my posts, js, I'll respond. This has to do with Diana. Please read the posts and you will understand.
I wasn't for anyone in particular the last few posts seem to fit more the Eve/Juliette thread. Could be I'm missing how or what Juliette knew in Kelly's death just seem to fit better in the Eve/Juliette thread. Unless I missing the connection to this and Diana. Granted we all wondered why Diana didn't help Kelly and the question on who she was asking about in the car with where's my mommie. So I willing to grant there may be a connection on what or what not Juliette knew about Kenneth's plans to Diana guess I'm missing the point here. Sorry

It's actually been more than the last few posts. This started three pages back.

RE: Diana - New Guy - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 06:57 AM)irukandji Wrote: But New Guy, none of what you wrote conclusively proves Juliette premeditated and carried out Kelly's murder. Nothing you wrote proves she was lying to Nick. Plausibility, feelings, whatever you think is interesting, but it still comes down to this. You don't have proof and you're still just guessing.
Hi Irukandji,
The decapitated body of Kelly Burkhardt has been located. The evidence of homicide should be unquestionable. So in Grimm, Nick is the judge, jury and executioner.
You are correct. Juliette has not provided a confession that she willingly participated in Kelly's murder. There is no "eye witness" to her crime. She has provided nothing at all to prove she could not have known Kenneth's intention. The "proof" of her guilt is by "weight of evidence" or "preponderance of the evidence." These are evidential facts:
Quote:1. Kenneth got Hexenette on board to complete a mission.
2. Hexenette agreed to betray Kelly, lie about Nick's danger, and lure her to the house.
3.The planning of the mission occurred in the hotel.
4. Hexenette participated in those plans.
5. The mission included the abduction of Diana.
6. Hexenette used Nick's computer to send the email to Kelly containing lies to lure her back to Portland.
7. Hexenette came to Nick's house with Kenneth to bait Kelly.
8. Hexenette again lied to Kelly when she arrived and lured her into the house.
9. Hexenette heard the brutal murder. {Side note - She showed no expression, as if ok, sounds like Kenneth got it (Kelly's murder) done.}
10. She did nothing to stop it.
11. She took Diana to the car and drove to the Royal compound with the blood stained Kenneth.
11. After the helicopter left, Hexenette returned to the scene of the crime and attempted to murder Nick.
There are more facts that could be presented as evidence of her GUILT.
What facts can you provide that she is innocent?
New Guy

(03-09-2016, 11:23 AM)New Guy Wrote: What facts can you provide that she is innocent?
New Guy

The big one; innocent until proven guilty.

I agree Juliette collaborated with Kenneth to get Diana. That meant luring Kelly to the house. We know she did all that. Kenneth contacted her and she sent the email.

There is nothing that shows anywhere she collaborated with Kenneth to have Kelly murdered.

And for all of this posting back and forth, not one person can provide a reasonable explanation as to why Juliette told Nick she didn't know Kelly was going to be murdered (paraphrasing here). All I keep hearing is that Juliette was lying. Yet no one can come up with anything to support why she'd be lying to Nick at that particular point in time.