Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - irukandji - 03-08-2016

There might be a scenario where Juliette would have to protect Nick from Diana.

RE: Diana - tscchope - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 09:53 AM)irukandji Wrote: a scenario where Juliette would have to protect Nick from Diana.

Diana is 2 going on 22. There's not a cat in hell's chance that Diana would threaten Nick.

(03-08-2016, 10:27 AM)tscchope Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 09:53 AM)irukandji Wrote: a scenario where Juliette would have to protect Nick from Diana.

Diana is 2 going on 22. There's not a cat in hell's chance that Diana would threaten Nick.

I very much doubt she has the mind of a 2 year old in a 22 year old body. But, if she did, she still would consider Nick a threat. He orchestrated her kidnapping.

Do you really believe a child would forget who took her away from her mother?

RE: Diana - New Guy - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 09:17 AM)crossbar Wrote: I think that if Diana is a threat to anyone, it's going to be to Juliette. She orchestrated the death of Kelly. She set her up to be killed. Therefore, Juliette is responsible for the death of the only mother she has ever know.

Juliette might have to start watching her back.
Hi Crossbar,
Several cast members at the 100th celebration indicated Diana will be back and could be a bit creepy. The last time we saw her, I thought she was cute, except for the purple eyes.
So we may will have FrankenEve vs Diana. That could be quite a telekinetic battle. The first scrimmage was Adalind vs Hexenette. Hexenette prevailed. That was very entertaining and left Nick's house trashed. The next encounter was Nick vs Hexenette. Again Nick's house got trashed. Nick stopped fighting and was about to have his throat ripped out by Hexenette when Trubel told her goodbye and "killed" her with two crossbow bolts in her chest.
Will this third fight (FrankenEve vs Diana) be in Nick's new "fome?" Will Nick and/or Adalind tag team to take out FrankenEve? Will the fome be destroyed in the conflict?
New Guy

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 09:17 AM)crossbar Wrote: I think that if Diana is a threat to anyone, it's going to be to Juliette. She orchestrated the death of Kelly. She set her up to be killed. Therefore, Juliette is responsible for the death of the only mother she has ever know.

Juliette might have to start watching her back.

Thank you, I think that Diana will make Juliette pay for the role she played in the death on Kelly, while protecting her mother, Nick and little Kelly.

Juliette didn't kill Kelly. Beside that, Diana had ample opportunity to kill her the night Kelly did......if she wanted to. The fact that she didn't life a finger to hurt Juliette, and in fact, seemed to like Juliette shows she isn't going to go after her. Nick on the other hand, I have a feeling she might go after him.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-08-2016

The biggest thing these post forget. Building speculation based on the past shows you do not get the show. This show does not harbor grudges, and the past is the past. No ones past has ever come back to bite them. The she killed Kelly is starting to sound like "They killed Kenny" on south park. Just like Juliette is dead. The she killed Kelly, LET IT GO. The show and characters have. What ever your personal opinions are Eve is not and never will be Evil. From Eve's first appearance she has only done good. Her first act was to save everyone. She has nothing but helped on cases. She even commented on the books would help replace what was lost. She apologized for Nick's lack of closure. How much more before people get that the writers have made and intend to keep Eve as a force for good.

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 12:40 PM)irukandji Wrote: Juliette didn't kill Kelly. Beside that, Diana had ample opportunity to kill her the night Kelly did......if she wanted to. The fact that she didn't life a finger to hurt Juliette, and in fact, seemed to like Juliette shows she isn't going to go after her. Nick on the other hand, I have a feeling she might go after him.

Look, I know you and I will never agree on this. But aiding and abetting makes the person who did it just as guilty as the person who "pulls the trigger" or whatever. That is the maxim in both morality and the law.

Juliette lured Kelly in to be murdered. She also provided information to aide and abet the murder of several of her neighbors and this nonsense about "she didn't know they were going to be murdered" is absolute bull. What did she think the werrat were going to do? Throw everyone a surprise block party? Heart

She lied about it to Nick because HW wants and needs him to work with them. Pretty straight forward really.

(03-08-2016, 02:09 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 12:40 PM)irukandji Wrote: Juliette didn't kill Kelly. Beside that, Diana had ample opportunity to kill her the night Kelly did......if she wanted to. The fact that she didn't life a finger to hurt Juliette, and in fact, seemed to like Juliette shows she isn't going to go after her. Nick on the other hand, I have a feeling she might go after him.

Look, I know you and I will never agree on this. But aiding and abetting makes the person who did it just as guilty as the person who "pulls the trigger" or whatever. That is the maxim in both morality and the law.

Juliette lured Kelly in to be murdered. She also provided information to aide and abet the murder of several of her neighbors and this nonsense about "she didn't know they were going to be murdered" is absolute bull. What did she think the werrat were going to do? Throw everyone a surprise block party? Heart

She lied about it to Nick because HW wants and needs him to work with them. Pretty straight forward really.

The only thing Juliette is guilty of in this case is betraying Kelly. You can say she's full of bull until the cows come home but the fact remains, you have no proof she knew Kelly was going to be murdered.

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 02:17 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 02:09 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:

The only thing Juliette is guilty of in this case is betraying Kelly. You can say she's full of bull until the cows come home but the fact remains, you have no proof she knew Kelly was going to be murdered.

Question: What else could she have possibly thought that the werrat were going to do?