Grimm Forum
S4E14 - Bad Luck - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E14 - Bad Luck (/Thread-S4E14-Bad-Luck)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

S4E14 - Bad Luck - GrimmForum - 03-20-2015

Season 4 Episode 14
Bad Luck

[Image: 0NRsYuHl.jpgl]

Air Date: March 20, 2015

Synopsis: Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russel Hornsby) investigate a murder victim with his foot cut off, and stumble onto a disturbing Wesen take on the "lucky rabbit's foot." In an effort to help, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) go undercover. Meanwhile, the fallout from Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) showdown still has Nick reeling and sends him on a path that leads to Henrietta (guest star Garcelle Beauvais). Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.

RE: S4E14 - Bad Luck - Hexenadler - 03-20-2015

Okay, I'm almost CERTAIN now the showrunners are setting up a reverse-gender "Phantom of the Opera" moment between Nick and Juliette. If that scene where Nick refused to kiss Juliette isn't going to have any kind of cathartic pay-off in a future episode, I'll be sincerely disappointed. (I'm just gonna post this video here again, because I can't think of a better comparison to use.)

As for the rest of the story, can't say it left much of an impression. The idea of a killer hunting for rabbit's feet would be crazy on any other show besides GRIMM, and more could have been done with it. All we really learned in today's episode is that those rabbit-like Wesen have it tough as hell.

RE: S4E14 - Bad Luck - Grimmster123 - 03-20-2015

Not a great episode but solid none the less. I love all of the rabbit references in this episode. The victim's name was Peter (Peter Rabbit) and he happened to run track (Tortoise vs. the Hare).

RE: S4E14 - Bad Luck - Ramlatus - 03-20-2015

Adalind needs to just give it up. Everything she does just makes things worse for her, and others, but she just needs to go off somewhere and just stop doing stuff. At least we know she won't be alone. hehehehehe!!!!

RE: S4E14 - Bad Luck - J73 - 03-21-2015

I can see a baby trade happening here, or both grandmothers getting their grandchildren off Adalind and showing her the door.
That's my call anyway, it would make for an interesting plot Wink

RE: S4E14 - Bad Luck - Hexenadler - 03-21-2015

At first I was worried about Henrietta's slightly creepy demeanor around Nick, but then she acted just as creepy towards Adalind. Maybe it's just her "thing" to generally creep people out. Rolleyes

RE: S4E14 - Bad Luck - Fuchsbauer - 03-21-2015

Well this was a very good episode, at least in my opinion. I loved the Leporem Venator. I don't know, something about villains who play accordions... Did anybody else notice how he used the accordion to lure in his victims?

I feel so bad for both Juliette and Nick. All of the things he put her through and she's starting to give up. When Juliette woged and tried to have Nick kiss her, I think we saw the first inkling of her turning dark because of what she is. Things will never be the same again.

Then we get to Adalind. Another baby? Seriously? I was really hoping that wouldn't be the case, but it definitely is. What does it mean for Adalind? Will the Royals want Diana and this new baby? What will a Grimm/Hexenbiest baby be like? An interesting twist, let's see where they go with this. Just a big complicated mess it seems.

RE: S4E14 - Bad Luck - droid327 - 03-21-2015

Here comes Peter Cottontail, hoppin' down the bunny trail...Eastertime is near, after all. I liked how Nick struck a balance between Grimm and cop in dealing with the various aspects of the episode. And I'm glad the girl managed to get the stake out of the ground, I was thinking how it shouldn't be that hard for her to unearth it when he tied her up and left her. Was the nurse supposed to be another one of the Venator? There's too many canid-looking Wesen species to be able to tell anymore...

Juliette being Juliette. Seriously, girl, take a Xanax. Not once in the history of the show has your melodramatic histrionics ever done any good for you or Nick. Maybe now is not exactly the best time to issue him an ultimatum about the future of your relationship, a mere day after he found out you were a Hexenbiest, and had been hiding it from him to boot. Hell, *you* didn't even come to accept it that quickly. Are you ever going to learn that calm and forthright communication between loving adults is almost always the solution to your problems?

Adalind, too...ugh...another baby? And Nicks? Please dont go full on soap opera, Adalind's character is grating enogh as it is. And I guess we learned she isn't on birth control, even though she apparently sleeps her way around the world (she's slept with Sean, Eric, Nick, Hank, implied perhaps with Viktor - the only male regulars she hasn't boinked are Monroe and Wu)...so, smart girl, there. At least the baby is not a Royal, so there's no reason for Viktor to go chasing after it this time.

RE: S4E14 - Bad Luck - Hexenadler - 03-21-2015

(03-21-2015, 09:32 AM)droid327 Wrote: Hell, *you* didn't even come to accept it that quickly. Are you ever going to learn that calm and forthright communication between loving adults is almost always the solution to your problems?

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: S4E14 - Bad Luck - Secret Keeper - 03-21-2015

(03-21-2015, 08:40 AM)Fuchsbauer Wrote: Did anybody else notice how he used the accordion to lure in his victims?

Yes.

Quote:When Juliette woged and tried to have Nick kiss her, I think we saw the first inkling of her turning dark because of what she is.

I was mainly thinking she doesn't even have lips.