Grimm Forum
S4E011 - Death Do Us Part - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E011 - Death Do Us Part (/Thread-S4E011-Death-Do-Us-Part)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

S4E011 - Death Do Us Part - GrimmForum - 01-30-2015

Season 4 Episode 11
Death Do Us Part

[Image: lxWU8Ndl.jpg]

Air Date: January 30, 2015

Synopsis: Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) are finally off on their honeymoon, but that doesn't mean trouble isn't stirring in Portland. Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) are called to a shocking homicide at an abandoned residence many Portland locals think is haunted, even the survivors swear a ghost committed the murder. Meanwhile, on the heels of Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) startling revelation Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) seeks the help of a mystical woman (guest star Garcelle Beauvais) from his past. Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.

RE: S4E011 - Death Do Us Part - Lou - 01-30-2015

Not my favorite episode.

Maybe its just a let down. It is pretty hard to top the build up for the last couple of months, culminating in last week's climax.

I thought the Ghost Seekers were kind of a cool diversion. Anyone notice who the realtor was on the For Sale sign outside the house?

But i didn't like the Wow. A psychotic electric wesson?
And the secret weapon is frog venom in a pierced ear? Hey! This is an indigenous Amazonian rite. It should include tattoos or at least body paint.

And again I'm left wondering how Nick and Hank continuously get away with weak police reports. ( oh wait, the boss is in on it too) This weeks police report somehow concludes that a women enters an abandoned house in the middle of the night and shoots her husband's murdererer in the back ....... in self defense.

Oh and the Ghost Seekers see and video tape all kinds of weird stuff. but nothing to worry about. No body believes in ghosts. (??!!??)

Also, has this become a weekly thing? Someone during the show asks, "what kind of police are you?"

RE: S4E011 - Death Do Us Part - Gaultheria - 01-30-2015

Sean's wounds are starting to reappear, and his life is bound to his mother's, so I'm guessing that she's dying and has taken steps to prepare a replacement hexenbiest body. Might not be the first time, either; she might literally have the body of a woman half her age.

RE: S4E011 - Death Do Us Part - syscrash - 01-31-2015

(01-30-2015, 11:55 PM)Gaultheria Wrote: Sean's wounds are starting to reappear, and his life is bound to his mother's, so I'm guessing that she's dying and has taken steps to prepare a replacement hexenbiest body. Might not be the first time, either; she might literally have the body of a woman half her age.
So Juliette is to be the donor. Who is going to be Sean's donor.

RE: S4E011 - Death Do Us Part - Gaultheria - 01-31-2015

(01-31-2015, 12:10 AM)syscrash Wrote: So Juliette is to be the donor. Who is going to be Sean's donor.
They could keep it one-sided by saying that whatever is killing Elizabeth -- maybe the replacement bodies wear out quickly -- has reversed the polarity of the life-force snake. Sean might have to choose between saving his mother's life (by allowing her to sacrifice Juliette) versus allowing Elizabeth to die. Proactively allowing Elizabeth to die seems like the only way for Sean to save both his own life and Juliette's.

RE: S4E011 - Death Do Us Part - Samsarilian - 01-31-2015

I would wander more about the eventual fall out of the Internet Leak of a Wesen. I wander whether they will just "prove" it was faked and watch his reputation go in the toilet or if the councel will take it more seriously then that. And lay the blame at Nick's feet.

RE: S4E011 - Death Do Us Part - Grimmster123 - 01-31-2015

I felt like no matter how good this episode was I would view it as just ok because the past two episodes were spectacular but it wasn't that good anyway. I know that the writers are trying to get Wu involved with the team but it seems to me they're forcing the issue a little too hard. I mean he's able to recover a grainy picture of what appears to be a wesen from the Ghost Seeker's video camera and then just so happens to remember seeing it in one of Nick's books the night before? I was also a little bit disappointed that we only got to see Henrietta for about 15 seconds after waiting the entire episode.

I mean I guess every episode can't be great but this one just didn't do that much for me. Hopefully next week's episode will be a little bit better with the wesen bounty hunter coming to town.

RE: S4E011 - Death Do Us Part - SvenJoli - 01-31-2015

(01-30-2015, 10:56 PM)Lou Wrote: Anyone notice who the realtor was on the For Sale sign outside the house?

Suzanne Acker from last weeks episode.

[Image: acker.jpg]

RE: S4E011 - Death Do Us Part - wfmyers1207 - 01-31-2015

This was only an OK episode for me. It was a bit of a let down, but as others have said that's mostly because the last 2 were so good.Smile

This one was interesting for me because of the video recording of the psychotic wesen. In the current era of video cameras everywhere this really should have come up before.

Which brings some interesting thoughts to mind and I'm going to start a new thread over in General Discussions. Hope this will be an interesting topic. Dodgy

RE: S4E011 - Death Do Us Part - burntsalad - 01-31-2015

Did anyone notice the huge plot hole?

Becoming human again when you're a Hexenbeast is easy. All she needs it Nick's blood. Grimm blood + Hexenbeast = Human.

This has been heavily explored in this show and now they want to make a subplot around it? FAIL