Grimm Forum
Spoilers: 4x15 Double Date - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 4 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: 4x15 Double Date (/Thread-Spoilers-4x15-Double-Date)

Spoilers: 4x15 Double Date - Gretel Hanselsister - 12-28-2014

4x15 "Double Date"

Air Date:
March 27, 2015

Title:
"Double Date"

Synopsis:

RE: Spoilers: 4x15 Double Date - SpoiltOne - 03-07-2015

Link:
http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-GRIMM-on-NBC-Friday-March-27-2015-20150306

Quote:"DOUBLE DATE"

03/27/2015 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Friday) : THE SCENE OF A MURDER TRAILS BACK TO A STRANGE LOVERS' QUARREL - ALEXIS DENISOF GUEST STARS - Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) are called to investigate a one night stand turned deadly when a man finds himself in the middle of a very bizarre love triangle. Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) hopes Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) can help him deal with recurring episodes of phantom bleeding. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) makes a discovery that might turn the tables in her favor and Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) makes a big decision that could change the course of her relationship with Nick. Reggie Lee also stars.

RE: Spoilers: 4x15 Double Date - Gretel Hanselsister - 03-07-2015

Thank you @SpoiltOne!

(03-07-2015, 12:17 AM)SpoiltOne Wrote: Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) hopes Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) can help him deal with recurring episodes of phantom bleeding.
Interesting Exclamation

Quote: Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) makes a big decision that could change the course of her relationship with Nick.
I'm not looking forward to this Undecided.

RE: Spoilers: 4x15 Double Date - Hexenadler - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 09:30 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote:
Quote: Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) makes a big decision that could change the course of her relationship with Nick.

Well, let's put a special emphasis on "could" for the moment. It also doesn't necessarily say their relationship changes for the worse. If anything, Nick and Juliette could end up bonding on a deeper and more personal level than what we've seen before.

RE: Spoilers: 4x15 Double Date - OtterMommy - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 10:35 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(03-07-2015, 09:30 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote:

Well, let's put a special emphasis on "could" for the moment. It also doesn't necessarily say their relationship changes for the worse. If anything, Nick and Juliette could end up bonding on a deeper and more personal level than what we've seen before.

My guess, based solely on everything this show has done for the past 4 years, is that Juliette will feel she needs to break it off with Nick so that they can have lots of angst and then get back together somewhere around S5e4.

Because God forbid anyone be happy on this show.

RE: Spoilers: 4x15 Double Date - Hexenadler - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 12:09 PM)OtterMommy Wrote: My guess, based solely on everything this show has done for the past 4 years, is that Juliette will feel she needs to break it off with Nick so that they can have lots of angst and then get back together somewhere around S5e4.

Because God forbid anyone be happy on this show.

If this series turns into another WALKING DEAD-style brood-a-thon, I'm out.

RE: Spoilers: 4x15 Double Date - SpoiltOne - 03-20-2015

RE: Spoilers: 4x15 Double Date - Hexenadler - 03-21-2015

Really? Juliette and Renard again? Didn't we already go down this road in season 2?

I'm guessing Juliette thinks her only option now is to hook up with fellow Hexenbiests, but I hope this doesn't lead to another "will they or won't they" fling with Renard. Not that I have any problems with Renard as a character, but come on, guys! Give him more to do besides being a threat to Nick's love life!

RE: Spoilers: 4x15 Double Date - Sable677 - 03-21-2015

I'm not looking forward to Renard and Juliette again, but I was laughing at Adalind imaging Nick's reaction to her baby news. lol

RE: Spoilers: 4x15 Double Date - syscrash - 03-26-2015

Well it look like Juliette is going to at least ask to stay with Sean. At least it is as a place to hide out. I don't think Nick or Adalind are going to see it that way. Sean looks jealous that Juliette has more power then he will ever have. I just can't even imagine what Juliette is going to say now that Adalind thinks she is having Nick baby. You know she is going to through that in Juliettes face, especially when she find out Juliette is staying over Sean's. I just want Adalind to come over early one morning and Juliette is coming down the stairs. All I can say is Sean sure used to have a nice house.