Grimm Forum
Historical Episodes - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Historical Episodes (/Thread-Historical-Episodes)

Pages: 1 2 3

Historical Episodes - Elkhound - 12-16-2014

I'd like to see some of these. Have Nick pouring over some story in the trailer, falling asleep, and then dreaming about whatever account he was reading, with himself as the Grimm involved and some of the other characters as their counterparts in the story.

RE: Historical Episodes - the-epic-prince - 12-18-2014

That would be fun. Especially seeing everyone else playing different roles themselves.

RE: Historical Episodes - wfmyers1207 - 12-19-2014

Starfury and I are hoping for a noir episode some day.Smile

Also, I would really like to see a couple of prequel episodes with a young Kelly and Marie. Perhaps when they go on their first couple of hunts with their father, part of which Kelly told Nick about in the trailer back in season 2 episode 1.

And a couple of episodes dealing with the original 7 Grimm knights. How they got the hidden whatever, why they decided to hide it from the Royals, etc..Dodgy

RE: Historical Episodes - Elkhound - 12-19-2014

Nick with some age-makeup as grandpa, perhaps Trubel with a period haircut as Kelly and/or Marie?

RE: Historical Episodes - busyizzy - 12-19-2014

(12-19-2014, 01:23 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Starfury and I are hoping for a noir episode some day.Smile

Also, I would really like to see a couple of prequel episodes with a young Kelly and Marie. Perhaps when they go on their first couple of hunts with their father, part of which Kelly told Nick about in the trailer back in season 2 episode 1.

And a couple of episodes dealing with the original 7 Grimm knights. How they got the hidden whatever, why they decided to hide it from the Royals, etc..Dodgy

I would love to see this. Especially a noir in black and white with only red showing up if the Wesen's eyes change or if there is blood.

I could do without any TRubel noir character because I soooo don't think either Toboni or the writers could pull that off, but I would love to see Kelly and Marie coming into their own with puberty. That could be REALLY fun especially as they would have being going through all that during the Make Love, Not War period. Hahaha.

I also LOVE the idea of someone having dreamisodes of the original 7 Grimm knights OR perhaps some book or text in the trailer hasn't been read yet and it explains how the original 7 were chosen. The writers could then show the written story using current actors for key players "back then."

Great ideas!

Cool idea....

RE: Historical Episodes - Grimmster123 - 12-20-2014

Would love to see an episode on the original Brothers Grimm, Jacob and Wilhelm. Maybe an episode about there first Wesen encounter and then trying to get people to believe them by publishing the Grimm Fairy Tales. I think it would be really cool to see a period piece especially if they got the right actors to play the roles. If they get renewed for a fifth season which I think they will, then they would get an 100th episode. I think if they did something like this for their 100th episode then that would be pretty cool! Someone notify Jim Kouf and David Greenwalt immediately!!

RE: Historical Episodes - Elkhound - 12-22-2014

(12-20-2014, 09:33 AM)Grimmster123 Wrote: Would love to see an episode on the original Brothers Grimm, Jacob and Wilhelm. Maybe an episode about there first Wesen encounter and then trying to get people to believe them by publishing the Grimm Fairy Tales. I think it would be really cool to see a period piece especially if they got the right actors to play the roles. If they get renewed for a fifth season which I think they will, then they would get an 100th episode. I think if they did something like this for their 100th episode then that would be pretty cool! Someone notify Jim Kouf and David Greenwalt immediately!!

Nick would be one brother; who would be the other?

RE: Historical Episodes - busyizzy - 12-22-2014

(12-22-2014, 12:13 PM)Elkhound Wrote:
(12-20-2014, 09:33 AM)Grimmster123 Wrote: Would love to see an episode on the original Brothers Grimm, Jacob and Wilhelm. Maybe an episode about there first Wesen encounter and then trying to get people to believe them by publishing the Grimm Fairy Tales. I think it would be really cool to see a period piece especially if they got the right actors to play the roles. If they get renewed for a fifth season which I think they will, then they would get an 100th episode. I think if they did something like this for their 100th episode then that would be pretty cool! Someone notify Jim Kouf and David Greenwalt immediately!!

I don't know, but perhaps the other brother wasn't a Grimm per say...even if his last name was Grimm. Not all siblings get the sight so....who knows.

I'm thinking a modern plot twist could be to find out that Aunt Marie had a son that no one knew about, which could end up being Nick's cousin. Then those two could be the Brothers Grimm in a historical episode.

RE: Historical Episodes - Secret Keeper - 12-22-2014

(12-22-2014, 12:13 PM)Elkhound Wrote:

Josh? He does have the right lineage and is appropriately aged to be Nick's brother.

RE: Historical Episodes - Elkhound - 12-22-2014

(12-22-2014, 02:35 PM)Secret Keeper Wrote: Josh? He does have the right lineage and is appropriately aged to be Nick's brother.

Good idea. Josh's father was "Rollek" which is either Swedish or Norwegian. That would explain the appearance. If one brother went North and the other South, that would explain why the one line have the dark Mediterranian look (Nick, Kelly, and perhaps Trubel) and the other look more Nodic (Rollek, Josh).