Grimm Forum
S4E07 - The Grimm Who Stole Christmas - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E07 - The Grimm Who Stole Christmas (/Thread-S4E07-The-Grimm-Who-Stole-Christmas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: S4E07 - The Grimm Who Stole Christmas - busyizzy - 12-08-2014

(12-08-2014, 12:06 PM)UndercoverGrimm Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 07:51 AM)Djinn and Tonic Wrote: [color=#FFA500]i agree we need to see more of Buds family. namely his wife he's talked so much about her she's become more like the neighbor from 'home improvement' almost the talking hat from over a fence.

Love the Home Improvement referance lol. But yes, I would like to see the rest of Bud's family. Bud is one of my favorite Grimm characters as well.

I agree...let's get Bud (his family) and the other Eisbiebers out of the lodge and into the hood. How cool would it be if they formed a neighborhood watch? LOL. They would be great at it--they're nosey and gossipy enough--not to mention comical.

RE: S4E07 - The Grimm Who Stole Christmas - Elkhound - 12-08-2014

(12-07-2014, 12:26 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I think they made a mistake getting rid of Truble. I think it will hurt ratings quite a bit. And although Grimm is doing OK, I don't see it having enough of an audience to warrant a spin off. Especially with Josh and Truble. But they left the door open to bring her back from time to time so perhaps we'll see her again in the second half of the season next year.

Erm. . . haven't you posted anti-Truble screeds? Make up your mind!

(12-08-2014, 08:09 PM)busyizzy Wrote: I agree...let's get Bud (his family) and the other Eisbiebers out of the lodge and into the hood. How cool would it be if they formed a neighborhood watch? LOL. They would be great at it--they're nosey and gossipy enough--not to mention comical.

Most Eisbiebern--if that's the correct plural--are cowardly, but Bud is different. Remember in that one short when the guy tried to break into the freezer he wodged and sunk his incisors into his arm; that's pretty aggressive for an Eisbieber. Perhaps there are a few others.

Oh--I just had a horrible, horrible thought. You remember how they've had bits about various celebrities and historical figures being either Grimms or Weisen? Well. . . .

Justin EisBIEBER.

AAAARRRRRAAAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!!!!!

RE: S4E07 - The Grimm Who Stole Christmas - droid327 - 12-08-2014

(12-08-2014, 08:11 PM)Elkhound Wrote: Justin EisBIEBER.

Nah I think he's Ziegevolk if anything, that's the only way to explain it....

RE: S4E07 - The Grimm Who Stole Christmas - busyizzy - 12-08-2014

(12-08-2014, 09:00 PM)droid327 Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 08:11 PM)Elkhound Wrote: Justin EisBIEBER.

Nah I think he's Ziegevolk if anything, that's the only way to explain it....

Hahahaha @ Justin EisBIEBER. Yep...a Ziegevolk makes sense!

*Impersonates Gretel...."Justin ist kein Eisbieber!" hmm...or is it "Justin ist nicht ein Eisbieber!"

Help @Gretel Hanselsister!!!!!

RE: S4E07 - The Grimm Who Stole Christmas - Gretel Hanselsister - 12-08-2014

(12-08-2014, 08:11 PM)Elkhound Wrote: Most Eisbiebern--if that's the correct plural--are cowardly,

I'd form an English plural "Eisbiebers" or a German one "Eisbieber" (singular and plural is the same word). Btw. "Blutbaden" is a Grimm-German plural and exists only in the Grimm-universe.

(12-08-2014, 09:34 PM)busyizzy Wrote: *Impersonates Gretel...."Justin ist kein Eisbieber!" hmm...or is it "Justin ist nicht ein Eisbieber!"

You'd be a Greatel Big Grin
"Justin is no Eisbieber" = "Justin ist kein Eisbieber".

RE: S4E07 - The Grimm Who Stole Christmas - busyizzy - 12-09-2014

(12-08-2014, 09:34 PM)busyizzy Wrote: *Impersonates Gretel...."Justin ist kein Eisbieber!" hmm...or is it "Justin ist nicht ein Eisbieber!"

You'd be a Greatel Big Grin
"Justin is no Eisbieber" = "Justin ist kein Eisbieber".
[/quote]

Yayyyy, I remember a few phrases from my time in Deutschland! I almost made it more complicated than it had to be! Lol. Danke, Gretel!

RE: S4E07 - The Grimm Who Stole Christmas - Elkhound - 12-09-2014

(12-08-2014, 09:34 PM)busyizzy Wrote: Nah I think he's Ziegevolk if anything, that's the only way to explain it....

Yes, it would explain a great deal. Or perhaps a Murcielego (the bat-wiesen)--you know the ones who let out the high-pitched, annoying screeches.

I have a theory that Barney on "How I Met Your Mother" is a Ziegevolk; that would certainly explain some of his antics, and how he gets away with them.

RE: S4E07 - The Grimm Who Stole Christmas - wfmyers1207 - 12-09-2014

(12-08-2014, 08:11 PM)Elkhound Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 12:26 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I think they made a mistake getting rid of Truble. I think it will hurt ratings quite a bit. And although Grimm is doing OK, I don't see it having enough of an audience to warrant a spin off. Especially with Josh and Truble. But they left the door open to bring her back from time to time so perhaps we'll see her again in the second half of the season next year.

Erm. . . haven't you posted anti-Truble screeds? Make up your mind!

(12-08-2014, 08:09 PM)busyizzy Wrote: I agree...let's get Bud (his family) and the other Eisbiebers out of the lodge and into the hood. How cool would it be if they formed a neighborhood watch? LOL. They would be great at it--they're nosey and gossipy enough--not to mention comical.

Most Eisbiebern--if that's the correct plural--are cowardly, but Bud is different. Remember in that one short when the guy tried to break into the freezer he wodged and sunk his incisors into his arm; that's pretty aggressive for an Eisbieber. Perhaps there are a few others.

Oh--I just had a horrible, horrible thought. You remember how they've had bits about various celebrities and historical figures being either Grimms or Weisen? Well. . . .

Justin EisBIEBER.

I have never posted anything against the character of Truble. I like the character and always have. Haven't got the faintest idea what the heck you're talking about.Confused

(12-09-2014, 07:43 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I have never posted anything against the character of Truble. I like the character and always have. Haven't got the faintest idea what the heck you're talking about.Confused

I may be confusing you with someone else; in which case, I apologize.

I just figured out with whom I was confusing you. Again, I apologize.