Grimm Forum
Josh - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Josh (/Thread-Josh)

Pages: 1 2

Josh - syscrash - 12-02-2014

This is a strange character to bring back. We know why he first appeared, but why is he here now. I guess you do need to feel the whole created with the Verrat being after his father for the key, so naturally they would continue to pursue him. But if the Varret have any brains they would figure Nick has the keys so why chase Josh? He has no skills. He is too scary to help. What could you possible do with him. I know chum....

RE: Josh - Elkhound - 12-02-2014

Perhaps his Grimm-genes will activate?

RE: Josh - the-epic-prince - 12-05-2014

I think it can add an element of protecting someone who can't really protect himself. Like said above, he has no skills.

RE: Josh - Secret Keeper - 12-05-2014

Spoiler :
He seems to have decent sneak-up-behind and bash-his-head-in skills.

RE: Josh - syscrash - 12-06-2014

Now we know he provided Trubel and exit from the show. With the possibility of a return or spin off.

RE: Josh - jsgrimm45 - 05-27-2015

Josh could have several possible roles in Season 5. We could never see him again just hear about him.

Trubel when with him to help if he becomes a Grimm (like Nick helped her) after his fathers death. The email Trubel sent Nick about no one being around the house and finding that odd (think Chavez).

Josh could show back up in Portland (plan he and Trubel made) now a Grimm using that power and plan to escape Chavez, but troubled to be his dad or to be more like Trubel and Nick (I find that a good plot).

If writers make him a Grimm in the vain of Trubel could be a slow to warm up but love interest of Trubel. This would put 3 Grimm's in Portland with what coming (we think) the royals think 1 but are 3.

How does this work for you?

RE: Josh - Elkhound - 05-27-2015

He has no skills, but he can certainly learn--he's not stupid or incompetent. When the Verrat attacked him at his father's house he was able to fight them off and get away, and he was determined to defend himself with the machete as best he could. Even if his Grimmness doesn't come online, he can be Hank to Trubel's Nick.

RE: Josh - jsgrimm45 - 05-27-2015

(05-27-2015, 07:20 AM)Elkhound Wrote: He has no skills, but he can certainly learn--he's not stupid or incompetent. When the Verrat attacked him at his father's house he was able to fight them off and get away, and he was determined to defend himself with the machete as best he could. Even if his Grimmness doesn't come online, he can be Hank to Trubel's Nick.

The Hank idea I like that never crossed my mind.

RE: Josh - jsgrimm45 - 06-03-2015

Lets make him a Grimm for this reply:
He comes to Portland to be with Nick and Trubel and is now a Grimm.

He has to decide dad or Nick/Trubel type Grimm we know Trubel fights because she was forced to fight. We know Nick was a cop first so he's prepared for being a Grimm, but Josh isn't (one of the posts above) says he can learn which is true but not every person could make the switch no matter hard wish they could. Now the questions does he want stay or go back to where he's from his dad lived there in peace (the wesen had to know he wasn't a threat) so he could return home and possibly live in peace also. Would Nick or Trubel trust him first time out? Which life (your the writers) would put the character in?

RE: Josh - Livia - 10-30-2015

I REALLY don't want Josh to be a love interest for Trubel. Trubel is competent and skilled and smart; Josh is bumblesome, unskilled, and slow. They're not a similar age, don't have anything in common, don't have that kind of chemistry together, and their dialog is only interesting because Josh is so confused and lost and Trubel is being helpful.

Josh can be the comic relief instead. I'm interested in seeing him get more involved in the wesen world (maybe not voluntarily) since he's a non-Grimm. If wesen find out he's from a Grimm family, how will they deal with him? I imagine some will want him dead. Would the royals care, put him on surveillance, use him against other Grimms?