Grimm Forum
S4E05 - Cry Luison - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E05 - Cry Luison (/Thread-S4E05-Cry-Luison)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: S4E05 - Cry Luison - wfmyers1207 - 11-22-2014

Enjoyed this episode quite a bit. Evil twins is one thing, but evil quadruplets! I love it!Big Grin

@Lou, as far as Nick getting his grimness back, you called it last week. Good on you mate!Smile

I have the feeling that they are going to have Truble move on pretty soon. Perhaps she will sign on with Agent Chavez, although I'm not sure that would be a good idea. Don't think that Chavez is one of the good guys for some reason.

From the promos it looks like Nick and Juliette are going to do the deed and get his grimm powers back next week. Wow, that is just so wrong in so many ways!Blush

I'm thinking they brought Josh back in to the show to get the last key. Maybe his Dad told him something about the last key and he didn't believe or remember until now. Back during Comic-Con JK said that the final key will be found this season. I'm still of the opinion that when the Royals got their hands on 4 of the keys the remaining 3 were sent here to the "New World" to get them as far away from the Royals as possible.

And I get the feeling that they are going to break Adalind completely. This could be a great oppurtunity to turn her into a totally whacked out super villian right up there with Lex Luthor and Dr. Doom!

RE: S4E05 - Cry Luison - UndercoverGrimm - 11-22-2014

(11-22-2014, 10:45 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: A "like" from me!

Josh – perhaps he will be the writer’s choice to park Trubel elsewhere. He lives in Philadelphia, that’s East Coast. It took Josh seven episodes to get home again! I think he’s on the journey back to Portland right now, where else can he go? Hopefully by plane this time Big Grin. Trubel could fall in love with him, move into his house, "take care" of all the Wesen who may threaten him. Far enough away to stay off the screen.

Trubel – she was really, really good in this episode. Perhaps I’m going to miss her after all. But Shaw is a Klaustreich? That’s not how I remember them.

I don’t like the Adalind-part of the recent episodes. She acts so silly and it’s just boring, everyone knows it’s not real, so why do the writers waste so much minutes? On the other hand, if I was more familiar with Alice in Wonderland, I would maybe be fascinated. Usually I love parallels with fairy-tales. And: the sign "the door on the other side" was cute.

Nick: "I like being a Grimm."
Yeah. That’s what I wanted to hear. Can’t wait for next week’s episode!

Hate to say it because Claire Coffee is a great actress, but Adalind has become forgettable. I think they really messed up the role of her character. In the first two seasons she was interesting. She's now just this whiny, bitter person whose many mistakes have gotten her into so much trouble. So many other characters hate her and a couple of them want her dead. Maybe she can find her daughter, move somewhere safe and have a decent life as a mother.

RE: S4E05 - Cry Luison - Gaultheria - 11-22-2014

(11-22-2014, 07:07 AM)speakeasy Wrote: I wouldn't want Juliette to have her moment while Adalind is on her emotional knees (doesn't seem fair).

At that moment, Nick will get his Grimm sight back, Juliette-as-Adalind will woge, Nick will see her in full hexenface, and Juliette will see herself reflected in Nick's eyes.

RE: S4E05 - Cry Luison - busyizzy - 11-22-2014

(11-22-2014, 12:40 PM)Gaultheria Wrote:
(11-22-2014, 07:07 AM)speakeasy Wrote: I wouldn't want Juliette to have her moment while Adalind is on her emotional knees (doesn't seem fair).

At that moment, Nick will get his Grimm sight back, Juliette-as-Adalind will woge, Nick will see her in full hexenface, and Juliette will see herself reflected in Nick's eyes.

That would be a really bad 'gasm face, if you'll pardon my frankness!

RE: S4E05 - Cry Luison - Lou - 11-22-2014

I'm putting my comments in the spoiler alert because I'm afraid because of their steamy content - it could offend some people. So click at your own risk. You've been warned.

Spoiler :
so I think Elizabeth said to Juliette and Nick that they would have to recreate what Adalind did, and she used the word exactly. At the time I thought it was just the writers trying to be circumspect and G rated. But maybe Elizabeth did mean "Exactly". Like step by step exactly.
So it starts off with Nick and Juliette in the bedroom and her wearing a lingerie. Nick then says" ok, first you say that you're feeling romantic." then I pick you up and put you in the bed. And thats when you (whisper whisper whisper)"
And Juliette jumps up and yells " She said that??!! You did what??!!"

RE: S4E05 - Cry Luison - Altered Realtity - 11-22-2014

(11-22-2014, 01:19 PM)Lou Wrote: I'm putting my comments in the spoiler alert because I'm afraid because of their steamy content - it could offend some people. So click at your own risk. You've been warned.

Spoiler :
so I think Elizabeth said to Juliette and Nick that they would have to recreate what Adalind did, and she used the word exactly. At the time I thought it was just the writers trying to be circumspect and G rated. But maybe Elizabeth did mean "Exactly". Like step by step exactly.
So it starts off with Nick and Juliette in the bedroom and her wearing a lingerie. Nick then says" ok, first you say that you're feeling romantic." then I pick you up and put you in the bed. And thats when you (whisper whisper whisper)"
And Juliette jumps up and yells " She said that??!! You did what??!!"

Bwahahhahahahahaha! Nice one Lou, I'd pay good money to see that.

RE: S4E05 - Cry Luison - speakeasy - 11-22-2014

(11-22-2014, 12:40 PM)Gaultheria Wrote:

I was referring to the 'moment' or opportunity, that Juliette might have some kind of revenge on Adalind, of the payback kind, because she was in her body and could punish her somehow. But that it wouldn't be right to get back at Adalind when she's down (under the influence of the drug she ingested, seeking her lost baby, to say nothing of being held prisoner!); would be the same as hitting a guy when he's already reeling from someone else's blow, like that. Takes the satisfaction out the retribution, imo.

But your suggestion that Adalind as her human self and her hexenbiest self is needed to complete the re-grimming ritual makes sense. If you mean that Juliette will see Juliette reflected in Nick eyes, okay. But if she sees hexenbiest Adalind, now that's a bridge too far.

RE: S4E05 - Cry Luison - Elkhound - 11-22-2014

"Alice" was translated into German in Lewis Carroll's own lifetime; as Carroll new German, he consulted with the translator about German equivalents to the various English puns, parodies, and social satires he put in. I used to have a facsimile edition of the first edition--it was written in "fractur" (is that the right spelling?), and I can't even read German all that well in standard Latin letters, so I gave it to someone who could appreciate it.

RE: S4E05 - Cry Luison - Grimmster123 - 11-22-2014

Just got around to watching this episode but I absolutely loved it!

1. Finally for the first time in I don't even remember how many episodes we didn't know who the culprit was until well into the episode which was great. I like it better when I have to guess who the culprit is as opposed to them simply giving it away within the first five minutes.

2. It's nice to see Monroe getting back out in the field with Nick and Hank. Some of my favorite episodes were from Season 1 when Monroe was the only one who knew what Nick was going through and helped him investigate so I'm glad they're going back to that even if it's only temporary.

3. The return of Josh was a welcome surprise! Really liked his character and was almost certain that he was a one-off character so I pleasantly surprised to see him make a return appearance. Not sure where the writers are going to take it but I'm sure whichever way they take it will do his character justice.

Next week looks like another great episode so I'm really looking forward to watch it well I recover from my post-Thanksgiving food coma Big Grin

RE: S4E05 - Cry Luison - Gaultheria - 11-23-2014

It's going to be so weird for Adalind if she sees through Nick's eyes again during the application of the cure.