Grimm Forum
What's the Last Movie you've seen? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: Movies (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Movies)
+--- Thread: What's the Last Movie you've seen? (/Thread-What-s-the-Last-Movie-you-ve-seen)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What's the Last Movie you saw? - Grimm_guardian - 04-18-2016

Hahaha shame on me...Pitch Perfect 2 with my girlfriend.. not sooo bad, as I thought, but the first one was much better Big Grin

RE: What's the Last Movie you saw? - wfmyers1207 - 04-18-2016

Star Wars: Episode VII. Afraid I didn't think much of it. Thought it was just a poor re-write of Episode IV. Sad

RE: What's the Last Movie you saw? - Hell Rell - 06-02-2016

I saw Captain America: Civil War and loved it. I'm not sure if I would put it ahead of the Winter Soldier but those two are definitely my favorite MCU movies. I won't give away any of the major surprises but this movie has me looking forward to the Black Panther solo effort. He was great in this movie. There was also a hero in this movie that I wasn't aware would be appearing and he low key stole the show in his scenes. I really liked all the characters and am impressed with what they're doing with Wanda. She has been an unexpected treat in this and AOU.

The conflict was interesting because I do feel like the heroes need some oversight but I also agreed with Cap about the government officials having an agenda. It also doesn't help that Hydra has been infiltrating Shield for decades so it's not like that plan is bulletproof.

RE: What's the Last Movie you saw? - FaceInTheCrowd - 06-02-2016

Spotlight. Totally engrossing film.

RE: What's the Last Movie you saw? - irukandji - 06-04-2016

Black Sea. I was cruising HBO on demand looking for a movie to watch and settled on this one. I'm not a Jude Law fan, but with every movie I see him in, I'm convinced more and more that he is a very fine actor. If you like thrillers about treasure hunts with dark twists, I recommend this one highly.

RE: What's the Last Movie you saw? - Vance60 - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 09:50 AM)irukandji Wrote: Black Sea. I was cruising HBO on demand looking for a movie to watch and settled on this one. I'm not a Jude Law fan, but with every movie I see him in, I'm convinced more and more that he is a very fine actor. If you like thrillers about treasure hunts with dark twists, I recommend this one highly.

Black Sea is on my list to watch. I'm glad you commented on it.
Last Movie I saw was Capt America: Civil War, very entertaining.

RE: What's the Last Movie you saw? - irukandji - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 05:46 PM)Vance60 Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 09:50 AM)irukandji Wrote: Black Sea. I was cruising HBO on demand looking for a movie to watch and settled on this one. I'm not a Jude Law fan, but with every movie I see him in, I'm convinced more and more that he is a very fine actor. If you like thrillers about treasure hunts with dark twists, I recommend this one highly.

Black Sea is on my list to watch. I'm glad you commented on it.
Last Movie I saw was Capt America: Civil War, very entertaining.

Good! Let me know what your thoughts are once you watch it.

RE: What's the Last Movie you saw? - LauraBuk - 07-27-2016

Just had a couple of quiet days and got to watch/re-watch a couple of films.
Star Trek
The Green Mile
London has fallen
Spotlight
Dirty Grandpa
You've got mail
Sometimes a couple of mooching days in pjs is just what's needed before going back to the mayhem of work.
The only thing left to say is ... Tom Hanks if you're out there...you're taking your own sweet time sending me that message!

RE: What's the Last Movie you saw? - irukandji - 08-03-2016

Batman vs Superman. Ugh, what a waste of time.

RE: What's the Last Movie you saw? - Hell Rell - 08-03-2016

(08-03-2016, 02:03 PM)irukandji Wrote: Batman vs Superman. Ugh, what a waste of time.

I recently watched the ultimate edition. It wasn't any better. I thought that it may have been edited horribly so I was willing to watch the real version to see if it was actually a decent movie. It was three hours of pure trash. I didn't want to believe that something people have been waiting for for so long could be this bad but I was wrong. It was terrible all around. I'll be rooting for Darkseid when Justice League comes out.