Grimm Forum
Who Should Play The Captains' Mom? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Who Should Play The Captains' Mom? (/Thread-Who-Should-Play-The-Captains-Mom)

Pages: 1 2

Who Should Play The Captains' Mom? - wfmyers1207 - 06-25-2014

Following Belles' suggestion from "The Captain's Mommy" thread I am starting a new one for this topic.

Considering the captain is at deaths' door. This would be a great chance for the caps' Mom to pop up. Either, to help save his life, or to be protected by him when he recovers. (C'mon, he will.Smile)

Anyway, which actress would you like to see in the role of Renards' Mom? We need someone of a suitable age (about 65 or so) who would be believable in the role of a lovely and bad ass hexenbiest.

After some thought, the name that kept going through my head was Cher!

Ha, ha, just kidding!Big Grin I think I'm just kidding, hmmm?!Dodgy

RE: Who Should Play The Captains' Mom? - Starfury - 06-25-2014

After my previous suggestion on the old thread, of Susan Sullivan, I had a rummage in my dusty old attic of a brain clearing out the odd cob web, and Lindsay Wagner came out of under a pile of boxes, she is the right age, still astonishingly beautiful, and lets be honest Captain six packs mother needs to be that at the very least, and I do have a special place in my heart for the six million dollar woman Smile

RE: Who Should Play The Captains' Mom? - wfmyers1207 - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 02:29 PM)Starfury Wrote: After my previous suggestion on the old thread, of Susan Sullivan, I had a rummage in my dusty old attic of a brain clearing out the odd cob web, and Lindsay Wagner came out of under a pile of boxes, she is the right age, still astonishingly beautiful, and lets be honest Captain six packs mother needs to be that at the very least, and I do have a special place in my heart for the six million dollar woman Smile

That's an interesting idea. She is a good actress, still attractive, and has plenty of sci-fi credits. She did very well on a recurring role on Warehouse 13.Smile

(06-25-2014, 03:43 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(06-25-2014, 02:29 PM)Starfury Wrote: After my previous suggestion on the old thread, of Susan Sullivan, I had a rummage in my dusty old attic of a brain clearing out the odd cob web, and Lindsay Wagner came out of under a pile of boxes, she is the right age, still astonishingly beautiful, and lets be honest Captain six packs mother needs to be that at the very least, and I do have a special place in my heart for the six million dollar woman Smile

That's an interesting idea. She is a good actress, still attractive, and has plenty of sci-fi credits. She did very well on a recurring role on Warehouse 13.Smile

God I completely forgot, Arty's doctor/lady friendSmile, indeed a classy lady. I think I'm giving away a childhood crush here Blush

Bolt out of the blue, Jane Seymour, beautiful, good actress and has a very aristocratic look, she did 6 season of Dr Quinn so not adverse to working in TV, plus an absolutely gorgeous bond girl Big Grin

RE: Who Should Play The Captains' Mom? - wfmyers1207 - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 03:48 PM)Starfury Wrote:

God I completely forgot, Arty's doctor/lady friendSmile, indeed a classy lady. I think I'm giving away a childhood crush here Blush

Bolt out of the blue, Jane Seymour, beautiful, good actress and has a very aristocratic look, she did 6 season of Dr Quinn so not adverse to working in TV, plus an absolutely gorgeous bond girl Big Grin

Also a very good idea and she happened to be with Sasha Roiz at the Monaco TV Festival earlier this very month. See his facebook page. Maybe he was making a pitch!Big Grin

(06-25-2014, 04:40 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:

Also a very good idea and she happened to be with Sasha Roiz at the Monaco TV Festival earlier this very month. See his facebook page. Maybe he was making a pitch!Big Grin

Wonderful thought, but I just had the mother of all ideas for this one, it would be epic well in my opinion anywaySmile

Siguorney Weaver, the quintessential Strong Female Character the one all modern takes are poorly fashioned after, tall graceful, exceptional actress, strong and stunningly beautiful. Now there is a woman that would turn a kings head, would be strong enough to survive assassination attempts and still bring up a powerful son. And imagine the confrontation between Kelly and mommy dearest now that would be a battle to behold (Ripley vs Marion), my moneys on Ripley for this one!!!

RE: Who Should Play The Captains' Mom? - duchessdeer - 06-25-2014

Awww... I am so excited for the Captains mom! She absolutly has to be a beauty. Since I am not good in suggesting actors because I just can't remember any names *lol* I like the idea of Siguorney Weaver. She really is beautiful.
Anyway, I'ld also like someone with dark hair, since the Captain has.
Maybe someone like Diana Quick?

RE: Who Should Play The Captains' Mom? - wfmyers1207 - 06-26-2014

(06-25-2014, 04:53 PM)Starfury Wrote:
(06-25-2014, 04:40 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:

Wonderful thought, but I just had the mother of all ideas for this one, it would be epic well in my opinion anywaySmile

Siguorney Weaver, the quintessential Strong Female Character the one all modern takes are poorly fashioned after, tall graceful, exceptional actress, strong and stunningly beautiful. Now there is a woman that would turn a kings head, would be strong enough to survive assassination attempts and still bring up a powerful son. And imagine the confrontation between Kelly and mommy dearest now that would be a battle to behold (Ripley vs Marion), my moneys on Ripley for this one!!!

Wow, how could I have not thought of her. She'd be perfect!

RE: Who Should Play The Captains' Mom? - Starfury - 06-26-2014

Well boys of a certain age will always have a special place in their heart for Ripley, still the most kick ass female character in scifi history in my humble opinion, strong, intelligent, feminine, all the things a growing boy needsTongue

RE: Who Should Play The Captains' Mom? - wfmyers1207 - 06-26-2014

(06-26-2014, 03:14 PM)Starfury Wrote: Well boys of a certain age will always have a special place in their heart for Ripley, still the most kick ass female character in scifi history in my humble opinion, strong, intelligent, feminine, all the things a growing boy needsTongue

True, true and again true! Who will ever forget the line: "Get away from her, you bitch!!"Tongue