Grimm Forum
Gallery-Albums - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Cast & Crew (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Cast-Crew)
+--- Thread: Gallery-Albums (/Thread-Gallery-Albums)

Pages: 1 2

Gallery-Albums - Hyndara - 06-08-2014

As GermanGrimmster's site is an unsong history now I asked here if there's interest in the screencap-work I did and do. Which means meanly that I'm capping the Grimm-cast in other roles as so far I did the Grimm-episodes exclusively for TeamGiuntoli (which I won't return to in season 4, I quit my admin-job on the Gallery after the season-finale). I got the okay here and as I've found some Gallery-software now I can use to show you the caps more properly I thought I start here now with some of the interviews I capped:

NT1 interview with David Giuntoli

e!News (01/2013) Silas Weir Mitchell & David Giuntoli

TVGuide TCA 2013

NBC Twitter Interview (05.2013): Silas Weir Mitchell & David Giuntoli

RE: Gallery-Albums - Hyndara - 06-21-2014

Next Update:

TVLine Cast Interview SDCC 2013: Album
Outside EWPlayers May 2014 (Mr. Giuntoli): Album
TVGuide Upfronts 2013: Album

RE: Gallery-Albums - Hyndara - 06-23-2014

Because GretelHanselsister wanted to see some nice pics:

Sasha Roiz as Proculus in Pompeii (full album)

Picspam this way: Sasha in Pompeii
Revview this way: Pompeii

RE: Gallery-Albums - Hyndara - 07-12-2014

Just because I'm in the mood:

Bitsie in Parkland

Gallery & Review

RE: Gallery-Albums - Starfury - 07-12-2014

Excellent picture set, there has been a noir theme recently in some of the comments and I must say in that white coat and head scarf Bitsie looks very femme fatale, even Sam Spade's head would be turned if this leggy redhead came into his office. Meoooow Big Grin

RE: Gallery-Albums - speakeasy - 07-12-2014

I like the screen caps very much. And the pictures can be enlarged so that we can see various facial expressions, some of which are humorous, some very attractive, and some have the unflattering look we all display at times during off-guard candid shots. Fun.

David looks so much better clean-shaven and with his hair short-cropped, don't you think. He looks great whatever, but the facial hair does give him the appearance of an early phase of morphing into a wolf or something.

More Sasha, please! Smile Really liked the ones with the whole cast, too. Keep up the great work!

RE: Gallery-Albums - Hyndara - 07-22-2014

Because I sort of was asked for, here's something else with Sasha. His movie "Extracted" which I screencapped last year. As IMGBox limits the count of pictures down to 500 per album, I had to create some more - hey, Sasha's lead, surely there are tons of pics with him!

Albums:
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 & Part 5

There was also a Review & a picspam made.

Hope you enjoy Smile

RE: Gallery-Albums - speakeasy - 07-22-2014

Boy, oh, boy, that was great. Loved every album, but the second is my favorite. If the Sasha/Renard is in a scene, I am primarily focusing on him, yet I have never noticed he has dimples. Suspect that's because he's mostly glowering and seldom smiling. Big Grin But I find dimples irresistible (Bitsie's are adorable), so I'm a happy camper.

Seeing Sasha on the screen is always a good use of one's time, imo. "Extracted" sounds promising to me (read your excellent review) - going to watch it.

Thanks for posting all the great albums and other interesting related information - thoroughly enjoyed! Smile

RE: Gallery-Albums - Hyndara - 07-28-2014

SDCC 2014:

Probably the last I captured for TeamG. Well, new stuff I captured Grimm-related.

Mr. G's Round Table
Grimm Wedding Wishes (Nick only)

RE: Gallery-Albums - Hyndara - 08-02-2014

TVLine SDCC2014 Interview:

Gallery-Album