Grimm Forum
Poll: When does Juliette learn that Nick is a Grimm - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Poll: When does Juliette learn that Nick is a Grimm (/Thread-Poll-When-does-Juliette-learn-that-Nick-is-a-Grimm)

Pages: 1 2

Poll: When does Juliette learn that Nick is a Grimm - Lou - 04-08-2013

Last season there were 22 episodes. We are now on episode 17.
Which episode do you think Juliette learns that Nick is a Grimm? I'm assuming that will be the same episode that her memory returns but I guess that does not have to be the case.

RE: Poll: When does Juliette learn that Nick is a Grimm - the-epic-prince - 04-08-2013

I put the season finale but I'm not sure.

RE: Poll: When does Juliette learn that Nick is a Grimm - FräuleinWunderlich - 04-09-2013

I think the seasonfinal too. And then she freaks out, leave Portland and Nick get a acceptable girlfriend...muhaha

RE: Poll: When does Juliette learn that Nick is a Grimm - pale boy - 04-09-2013

Episode 19 because I'm tired of waiting. (:

(But it looks like it's going to be the finale at this point. Wah-wah.)

RE: Poll: When does Juliette learn that Nick is a Grimm - GrimmForum - 04-12-2013

I too think it'll be the season finale (Episode 22)

But hopefully, it'll be sooner than that, because I don't want to wait until Fall to see the continuation of that storyline.

RE: Poll: When does Juliette learn that Nick is a Grimm - GrimminFlorida1 - 04-13-2013

I was sad last night to turn on Grimm and find out it was a re-run. When does it come back on?

I'm guessing she'll either figure out Nick's secret by episode 20-22. Juliette is getting too close to finding everything out now. Call me crazy but I think a romance may broom between Nick and the hexibeast Adalind. She seems to have feelings for him.

RE: Poll: When does Juliette learn that Nick is a Grimm - Lou - 04-13-2013

Man, I was really disappointed not to have a new Grimm last nite, too. We will have a new one next week.

My main (maybe only) criticism of Grimm last season was how long it took for Nick to decide to tell Juliette. this season they seem to be milking it for all its worth and although its driving me crazy I kind of think its been a positive plot "thickening" ingredient.

No way Nick ever gets together with Adalind. He can see her for the monster she is. He knows she tried to kill Aunt Marie, and Hank, AND Juliette, AND I've lost track of how many times she has tried to kill Nick. I think he is sincerely sorry for not killing her when he had a chance. Adalind is playing a dangerous game now, and if she wasn't pregnant I'd start a poll on which character ends up killing her.

RE: Poll: When does Juliette learn that Nick is a Grimm - pale boy - 04-16-2013

(04-12-2013, 09:11 PM)GrimmForum Wrote: I too think it'll be the season finale (Episode 22)

But hopefully, it'll be sooner than that, because I don't want to wait until Fall to see the continuation of that storyline.

Exactly my feelings on that, lol. Too long of a wait.

(04-13-2013, 09:00 AM)GrimminFlorida1 Wrote: I was sad last night to turn on Grimm and find out it was a re-run. When does it come back on?

I'm guessing she'll either figure out Nick's secret by episode 20-22. Juliette is getting too close to finding everything out now. Call me crazy but I think a romance may broom between Nick and the hexibeast Adalind. She seems to have feelings for him.

Grimm is new on the 19th. Air dates have been updated in the Spoiler discussion section for the forum.

Re: Nick and Adalind -- there is no font big enough with which to say "NO".

Not saying it wouldn't happen, or that you're wrong, GrimminFlorida, just that I don't know if I could actually watch that. I had a "no yay" moment (to borrow a tvtropes.org phrase) toward Adalind/Nick.

If she did end up becoming something of a morally grey character, then that would make it more plausible. I can definitely see Adalind having some sort of feelings for him, twisted as they may be -- she seems to have a thing for guys with power. And Nick is just getting started with his powers... So I could see it happen eventually. If Nick and Juliette don't stay together. And if Adalind stops being so evil.

Hm. It's a good thing I haven't written any fics for this show or I might end up shipping those two. XD

RE: Poll: When does Juliette learn that Nick is a Grimm - FräuleinWunderlich - 04-17-2013

I think it´s a good idea that Nick&Adalind become a couple. Smile Maybe she isn´t so bad as we think at the moment.In my opinion she definitly have feelings for Nick. I´m excited who Juliette finds out that Nicks a Grimm.Possibly by some magic from the mexican woman,she called in the last episode.

RE: Poll: When does Juliette learn that Nick is a Grimm - Lou - 04-17-2013

NOoooooo! That's a terrible idea!. Nick doesn't like Adalind - even a little bit. Oh sure she is good looking when she isn't all Wesson. But he can see her as a Weson. As a guy i can tell you no way I'm ever getting close to that.
And besides, Adalind might be pretty, all blonde and big blue eyes, but Nick loves Juliette, and again as a guy - Redhead trumps blonde.

And I've said this before. Adalind tried to kill Aunt Marie. Tried to kill Hank, tried to kill Nick. Tried to kill or something Juliette. AND is an evil conniving monster. Nick is already sorry he didn't kill her when he had the chance. I'd say its more likely he cuts her head off than anything else. And I think its more likely that any feeling you think she has for Nick is just her two - faced conniving act. She might have had feeling for Renard - but since she is plotting and sleeping with his brother - I don't think there are any more - or maybe ever were. I don't even think she loved her mother. Nope, she is just a monster/villain.

With all that said, Batman had soft spots for Catwoman and Poison Ivy. So I guess it can be concluded - that when it comes to pretty girls - our heroes can be pretty stupid.

(04-17-2013, 12:22 PM)FräuleinWunderlich Wrote: I think it´s a good idea that Nick&Adalind become a couple. Smile Maybe she isn´t so bad as we think at the moment.In my opinion she definitly have feelings for Nick. I´m excited who Juliette finds out that Nicks a Grimm.Possibly by some magic from the mexican woman,she called in the last episode.