Grimm Forum
2x17 - One Angry Fuchsbau - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 2 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-2)
+---- Thread: 2x17 - One Angry Fuchsbau (/Thread-2x17-One-Angry-Fuchsbau--89)

Pages: 1 2

2x17 - One Angry Fuchsbau - GrimmForum - 04-05-2013

Air Date: 4/5/13

Synopsis: While on jury duty, Rosalee (Bree Turner) tasks Nick (David Giuntoli), Hank (Russell Hornsby) and Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) to help stop a defense attorney from using his particular "Wesen wiles" to overturn what should be an open-and-shut murder case. Back at the precinct, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) brings Nick and Hank in on his own recent dealings with the Verrat, to keep them on their toes. Meanwhile, a return to the trailer brings a flurry of memories of Nick rushing back to Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch). Reggie Lee and Claire Coffee also star.

[Image: NUP_155249_0088.jpg]

Another new episode of Grimm tonight, and it looks like a great one! What do you all think of tonight's episode?

RE: 2x17 - One Angry Fuchsbau - Martyr - 04-05-2013

I loved this episode and how Bud was in it more than other episodes.

RE: 2x17 - One Angry Fuchsbau - Lou - 04-05-2013

Poor Juliette, they are going to keep her in the dark till the end of the season.

RE: 2x17 - One Angry Fuchsbau - pale boy - 04-05-2013

A light episode in a lot of ways, which was nice. With the gore in the last two, things were beginning to look a little...
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐□-□
...Grimm
(⌐□_□)
~YEEEEAAH!~

Anyway, lol, I liked the callbacks this time around. I really love seeing characters like Bud, and it's cool that the writers are always bringing back other familiar Wesen. We also got a bit of a follow up from the episode La Llorona.

I admit, I didn't see too much of the "angry" in One Angry Fuchsbau (or any Fuchsbau woge face for that matter) -- although Monroe did get his hackles up. This leaves me wondering: how often does stuff like this happen and no one ever gets caught at it? How many Ziegvolk are doing something similar? The lack of an answer is not comforting.

I did like that we're getting more answers (or hints, anyway) about the Verrat and the Royals. That Eric Renard is onto Adalind's game -- his hints about her "glow" -- pleases me; it seems that he's going to be even more adversarial in the future.

As for other characters: Captain Sean Renard continues to be enigmatic. Kelly Burkhardt, Nick's mother, rated a brief mention; she apparently has the 3 Coins of Zakynthos. (Guess she's getting ready to destroy them?) I missed Bud and I liked seeing him in on the action. Hank seemed to have fun as part of the club; he's fit easily into the world of Grimm and Wesen so far.

Juliette rates a space of her own. The cure seems worse than the illness in her case. I wonder if there is something missing from the treatment ... or if this is just a bad side effect. It would certainly help her to know that she's not going crazy. (Get on with that explanation, Nick.)

Also: eating toads? Always, always gross. :0

RE: 2x17 - One Angry Fuchsbau - Lou - 04-06-2013

I really liked this Episode. Pale Boy, not sure if you realized this, but The title "One Angry Fuchbau" is just a little play on the the title of the classic movie "13 angry men". There was also an episode of Veronica Mars, when she was on a jury, the episode was called "One Angry Veronica". I wonder if the writers of Grimm knew that. Or is it just too easy a twist.
I got a big kick out of Captain Renard and Nick schooling Hank on the Verrat. That was totally unexpected.
this was a nice bit of revealing dialogue as well.
Hank: Do you believe him?
Nick: Yes
Hank: Do you trust him?
Nick: No.

RE: 2x17 - One Angry Fuchsbau - dragonmischief - 04-06-2013

Was I the only one that cracked up when the frog got away? Monroe crawling after it Big Grin - yup, loved that one. And the end when they were all caught together... well what could he do?

Think I will re-watch it tonight. (Brighthouse on demand).

'As for the Captain - I don't want him to be really bad/killed - 'cause I like looking at him Heart also his character gives us some mystery.

Juliette - tolerating her better, but I never could really see her with Nick ... I think another new female connecting with Nick might be nice. Confused

RE: 2x17 - One Angry Fuchsbau - the-epic-prince - 04-06-2013

(04-05-2013, 10:41 PM)pale boy Wrote: A light episode in a lot of ways, which was nice. With the gore in the last two, things were beginning to look a little...
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐□-□
...Grimm
(⌐□_□)
~YEEEEAAH!~

Oh-hoho, very nice, very nice indeed.

I really enjoyed the episode, especially with Monroe pretending to be a thug and him nearly killing the ziegvolk.

RE: 2x17 - One Angry Fuchsbau - FräuleinWunderlich - 04-07-2013

It was a good episode but i found something hard transitions between scenes.I´m courious how the visit of eric runs. Perhaps we can look forward to new insights to the royales Wink
Monroe to see back in blutbadenaction, was for me the highlight.

RE: 2x17 - One Angry Fuchsbau - pale boy - 04-09-2013

(04-07-2013, 01:20 PM)FräuleinWunderlich Wrote: It was a good episode but i found something hard transitions between scenes.I´m courious how the visit of eric runs. Perhaps we can look forward to new insights to the royales Wink
Monroe to see back in blutbadenaction, was for me the highlight.

Yes, I hope we learn more about those sneaky and mysterious royals. Seeing the mythology of the show take form is really exciting.

You're right about Monroe -- seeing him in Wesen mode is always a thrill.

RE: 2x17 - One Angry Fuchsbau - Martyr - 04-11-2013

Quote:A light episode in a lot of ways, which was nice. With the gore in the last two, things were beginning to look a little...
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐□-□
...Grimm
(⌐□_□)
~YEEEEAAH!~
HAHAHHA!